What muscles would you guys say I should focus on?

What muscles would you guys say I should focus on?

I was born with club feet and my calves are atrophied. Will I be able to put on some mass without them looking ridiculous? They won't grow much, they respond really poorly.
Also due to the feet I got knock knees, which start to worry me.

I think my pecs and core are probably the weakest apart from calves. My back is actually pretty strong and so are my arms, always been that way. I don't even lift but I've done swimming, martial arts, and have been training with bodyweight.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shoulder
chest
back

another shot, sorry I only later noticed that my balls sticked out, didn't want this to be ghey

ah, yes, also I can't squat because my calves won't hold my body
Not sure about deadlift, I would have to find a knowleadge trainer.

bump

>ah, yes, also I can't squat
please leave

I know squatting is a hot Veeky Forums meme but my calves are atrophied. If I try to squat with no weight I fall back, I can only do it on my toes.

Bump

Literally what i wanted to say

it has nothing to do with your calves you obnoxious retarded scrawny fuck

Do you have a medical condition?

Buy/steal the cheapest bike you can find and ride it everywhere for a couple of weeks. Will help with your calves/squat.

Do a lot of one-leg rope skipping. Those are calves killers and strengthen the muscles attached to your shins.
Try slavsquatting.

Yes, club feet.
You are the literal ignorant retard here. Do you want me to google the sources for you?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc
>Introduction
>Several pathologic studies in fetuses and stillborns with congenital clubfoot (CCF) have shown atrophy and shortening of the leg muscles, with both the triceps surae and tibialis posterior being mostly affected.
I tried biking, they just don't respond. I do calf raises for the most direct workout, also train on balance board as it helps with flexibility and balance.

I can't slavsquat since I fall back. That's ironic cause I'm a slav. I can squat but only on my toes.

Hunch your back and wrap your knees with your arms. No fucking way you will fall back when you put all your weight forward.

No it's because your ankles aren't flexible enough for you to get on your heels most people are like this in the start as well tardio

I tried it and can't even do it that way.

>TFW ex-poo in the streets
>can't squat properly

No ankle mobility

Will I look disproportionate when I get some muscle? My calves most likely won't grow. They don't respond to anything.

>What muscles would you guys say I should focus on?
All of them.
Try actually going to the gym and lifting instead of wasting our time with your DYEL skellington body.

I don't want to get big though. As I said my calves with stay small because of my defect. I just want to get a more muscular and proportionate body.

work on your lats, it will make your upper body look 10x better

Then just starve yourself to 7% body fat.

Ehh, I guess I need to actually join a gym. I can't do squats though and I'm afraid I'll actually end up looking worse if my upper body gets built and my calves stay small.

>can't do squats
why not

also squats dont build calves lmao

Calf raises and rope skipping. That's all you have to do for calves.
If they won't grow at all, then you simply have shitty calf genetics like most men do.

Well my father, brother and sister all have massive calves, I just have some muscle atrophy. Hopefully they will grow a bit though.

My calves don't to hold my weight, it's a very common problem for people with club feet.
I know I sound like I'm making up excuses but I've tried to squat with heels touching the ground many times and always fell down, and it was without any weight. I could do them on toes/midfoot but I guess it wouldn't be proper form.
I'm going to ask my rehabilitation trainer about this when I start seeing him. Perhaps things like lifting shoes with elevated heel or putting plates beneath my heels would do the trick.