Hey Veeky Forums, have you had any experience of crying in the gym? was it you or someone else? why?

hey Veeky Forums, have you had any experience of crying in the gym? was it you or someone else? why?

tell us your story, user

>new guy in the gym
>fat fuck
>figure he's going to be gone in a few weeks, but at least no NYR
>always kind of quiet
>don't go every time he's there, but see him once every few days
>does some weird fucking exercises but w/e
>over time gets better, does squats and deadlifts

>one day see him on his phone while he's resting on a deadlift set
>his face gets flushed as fuck while staring into his screen
>stays there like that for a couple minutes (yes, many more than is usual for resting, i think i did 2 sets while he was sitting there)
>suddenly he puts on his headphones
>sets up
>shouts "FUCK YOUU" before each rep
>does a fuckton of 'em
>failed his last rep and comes down before the bar
>throws his headphones into his stuff and cries quietly

nah but i have fainted in the gym

I've thrown up before.
I was doing smolov and I had 325 for 4x9
I was going atg on each rep, and now that I think about it, I probably should have rested longer between sets. After finishing I tried to walk to the trash can but I hurled everywhere

I was reading Orange while doing cardio once
It's a romance/drama/sci-fi manga

I teared up a bit

anyone here ever sharted in the gym? I'm always worried I'll do it

>go to new gym
>start doing squats in a rack next to an oly platform, headphones in and on music on full blast
>tall, slender girl is doing 30kg deadlifts while her spherical dwarf friend watches
>focus on my squats, get in a few sets
>notice that the sphere dwarf is just talking to the slender one as she's deadlifting
>slender girl sets up a 40kg deadlift, looking angry
>she reps it out for like 10 or so reps while turning progressively more purple
>stop squatting, now just watching them
>purple girl bursts into tears
>remove ear buds to hear what's going on
>hear sphere dwarf keep saying "he's not worth it"
The crying lady and the dwarf left the gym shortly afterwards. I still have no idea what was going on.

>he's not worth it
This didn't tip you off to what was wrong?

Well yeah, but
>angry deadlifting for 10 reps with easy moving weight without breathing
>your friend dresses in gym attire to just talk to you as you deadlift

they probably showed up to work off some stress. The set probably wasn't meant to last for so long, but as her friend kept talking she kept getting more upset and kept cranking out reps. At least, that's what I would guess.

I only cry at the discotheque

i wish i had this privilege, my gym is small and you are always close to someone and most people recognize each other

I cried doing yoga the first few times, not sure what it was but it actually felt really good. It wasn't really crying crying, just tears streaming down my face. The instructor said it's pretty common.

what the fuck.

oh fuck me I looked it up and it's legit. now I want to do yoga.

Holy shit. I was literally crying like two days ago at the gym what a coincidence this thread popped up!!! Yeah the reason for it was that I had lost a lot of my gainz cuz of my gyno surgey two weeks prior. I ate like I was training during rest and recovery (Big mistake) and I got chubs. Also, I'm gonna need another surgery because I now have 1 deflated nipple and 1 inflated nipple and it is not very aesthetic. Obvy that was not the entire reason why I was crying it's just that life can get rough at times and when you have no one to talk to it does get overwhelming at times.

Does crying give facial gains? Haven't cried in ten years, wondering if my tear ducts are clogged.

No gains, only loss

>I now have 1 deflated nipple and 1 inflated nipple and it is not very aesthetic

top kek

I broke an OHP pb while crying and slamming Winter Jack after a minor betrayal. But I'm hgmr. Also I lift naked.

>Orange

Will read between sets, thankx boi

pics pls be london

So sorry user but reading this made me kek so hard that my sides immediately left orbit and are on their way to andromeda