FACE IMPROVEMENT THREAD

Share your exercises/tricks to improve your facial aesthetics.

I've begun
>Mewing for horizonal facial growth
>Chewing falim gum for bigger masseter muscles
>Applying skin care products to improve skin
>Applying minoxidi for facial hair gains

Does anyone know how to remove facial fat (whilst bulking)? Cursed with more fat going to face than stomach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3owXWaV-I0
youtube.com/watch?v=2ubRAZWa2Dk
claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
amazon.co.uk/TinkSky-Internal-Regeneration-Cellulite-Treatment/dp/B00VUS5E2U/
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know how I did it, but I got much better looking in just a few months - my jaw is stronger and more defined, I got semi-hollow cheeks and lost the cheek fat I had before, and my teeth have become straighter with braces.

I've mike mewed a bit as well as clenched my jaw for photos - one moment I stopped and realise I looked even better without any clenching now because my jaw got defined.

Feels good man, I'm still a virgin though but have regularly been called hot and good looking on /soc/. Perhaps it was partially due to genetic s, but I believe I helped it.

Ah, also got tanned from drinking carrot juice and tanning. Too bad I live in a cold country so I'm probably gonna lose it once winter comes.

face scrunches, eyelifts, winks, crosseyes and eyebrow raises are the bread and butter to my facial routine. Sometimes I add in jawdrops for the added core.

Damn i'm literally doing everything you're doing. One other thing i'd suggest is derma rolling twice a month, really helps to smooth your skin and will also aid in the absorption of minoxidil.

I too have noticed significant facial gains from mewing, but I've been doing it for about a year and a half now. There are no brakes on this train though, and my "technique" (maybe it's better to just say posture) is always getting better My lips are always closed, my teeth are always together, my tongue is always on the back of my mouth now. I always stand up straight. This has been an important and overlooked part for me. The key is to act as if a string is attached to the back of your head where your spine meets the skull and that it is pulling you up. Also try to take long steps.

what is mewing? google didnt help

youtube.com/watch?v=U3owXWaV-I0
answering my own question

youtube.com/watch?v=2ubRAZWa2Dk
claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
In short, it's keeping your entire tongue on the roof of the mouth which creates beneficial upward and forward forces. This is supposed to help your bone structure, but even if that will not happen, it will certainly help your muscle and body fat distribution. As I said I think it helped my jaw and cheekbones get more defined.
I'm a former mouth breather so it is especially beneficial to me as I have good genetic potential and my looks have already generally become good, but there is still room for improvement in the jaw/maxilla area (negatively affected by mouth breathing), which is exactly what mewing is supposed to do.

>body fat distribution
meant face fat of course

To provide anecdotal evidence to this: I never had correct tongue posture, nor did I breath correctly in my childhood. I can clearly see differences in horizontal and vertical growth when I compare myself to family and friends who had correct oral posture, or also those who had incorrect.

As a result I suffered from malocclusion as a child. Braces fixed my misalligned teeth but not my bad habits and thus having a more vertical growth face.
My aunt noticed that because of not (correctly) engaging my oral muscles I often speak with a monotone voice. I don't know if this is correlated to never having had correct tongue posture, but it's something I'm keeping an eye on.

anyone got anything for small nose, surgery not inluded

damn son i never put two and two together but people have always accused me of speaking in monotone and i have always had weak facial and oral muscles plus was a mouthbreather.

I still speak in a monotone because I'm borderline autistic, but mewing has seemed to help with hollowing my cheeks out and making my jaw more defined. It's a subtle sort of progress after about 6 months, but some people have taken notice, thinking I've lost weight when I've been lean bulking.

Inb4
>borderline autistic
>borderline
>Veeky Forums

anyone tried DMAE creme here ?

I remember that in the early Mewing threads a few months back, the OP mentioned that you had to apply force to the roof of your mouth with your tongue instead of just holding it. Am I misremembering it, or must you actually apply force?

i've been doing it for a year and a half now and i'm actually attractive now. I'm excited to see how i'll look in 10 years

>not being a slackjawed inbred is an amazing discovery
How shitty were you parents?

>tricks to improve your facial aesthetics.

Take it from someone who knows a lot more about this than you do:

The only "trick" is figuring out how to go back in time to ask your parents to try again. Lmfao. That's it. This shit is determined ENTIRELY by genetics. Surgerycelling may help in some cases, but it will never turn an incel into a slayer.

It's literally, utterly all genetics.

The key is to stay lean and if you dont have a masculine face do test till you do

tren

Can one of you explain to me what you mean by oral muscles and speaking correctly? I feel that I speak in a bit of a monotonous way

Have you noticed a difference with derma rolling, or is it just in theory?

lol derma rollings legit im doing it after im finished on accutane

>be a beautiful child
>perfect skin, hair, smile...
>deviated septum so mouthbreathe almost constantly as I literally couldn't breath through my nose
>as I grow up face elongates... beauty dissipates
>nose lengthens, teeth go crooked
>put two and two and start mew and mewing\
>braces check, palate expander check
>start eating hard food, chewing frozen chewing gum 24/7
>wrap my weightbelt around a dumbell and bite on it using molars and do necklifts
>booked in for nasal surgery
>have faith

Current checklist

>lose weight in face
currently at 15% bodyfat or so. I can see dents under my cheekbones and I think I'd have a nice look if I lost weight
>get a tan
bodybuilders cover themselves with tan for a reason - darker skin doesn't make you look as soft and round and allows the light to contrast and highlight the contours of your body more.

You know Zach from SS? He looks terrible because he's so pale.

I've got the same problem. I'll look in the mirror when there's a lot of light and look ugly, but when I look in the mirror under shade, I look much more handsome.
>Buy a dermaroller

think a rolling pin with short and thin microneedles. Apparently this will pierce the top layers of scars so regular skin fills in. I have some scars on my back, light ones on my face, and want to get rid of stretch marks from muh gains.

>Minoxodil

I bought minoxodil (active ingredient in Rogaine) off of Amazon to grow facial hair. 2 months in and I see a bunch of new hairs, but they need to thicken. I have a 6 month supply

Just put 1ml every morning and night.

Oh, a couple more things

>Colored contact lenses

thinking about getting some light green ones. Colored eyes always look nice

>Male makeup
I might just do eyebrow pencils only or whatever they're called. I currently am putting minoxodil on my eyebrows to thicken them and I think it's working, but I might just add some more color and make them look a solid black with a pencil.

+1 to using an eyebrow pencil

It literally boosts my facial aesthetics from 3 to 6

>eye brow pencil

I am genuinely curious about this, I got thick and short eyebrows which sucks, if I style it I'll have to compensate somehow with makeup.

I'm also doing all that, with the exclusion of chewing falim gum nowadays. I feel just eating chewy meats and such is enough; chewing 30 minutes each side daily is too much and wears out your jaw too much.

braces are not /mew/, they fuck you up in the long run

Someone enlight me on mewing ?

My whole face/cranium got fucked up from mouth breathing. Im ugly as fuck now.

How old are you? The younger you are the less time it will take to see changes.

Im 27, started wearing braces at 14 i think. My teeth are fine (far from perfect but not the crooked mess it was) and im breathing thru my nose.

I just want a link to a guide that expains all those face exercises stuff.

My jaw already improved from steroids, well the muscles, not the bones.

Not sure if there's a good guide at, you can get all the important information from just watching Mike Mews videos, just search for Mike Mew on youtube.

Considering you're already fully developed it will take some time to see changes but i'd still recommend it.

Ok will check this fella out. Thanks.

Would it be useful on a 19 yr old? I have decent structure but I have large cheeks.

absolutely mate, you just gotta be patient for results

also buy some falim gum and chew that for a half hour everyday, you'll make facial gains in a few weeks/months

Can you recommend a derma roller? Amazon doesn't have shit for some reason.

I got mine from amazon uk for £6, you want a 1.0mm one

This is mine: amazon.co.uk/TinkSky-Internal-Regeneration-Cellulite-Treatment/dp/B00VUS5E2U/

Pretty much any one that looks like that in a similar price range should be fine. 1.0mm is a fairly long length so i wouldn't recommend using it more than once every 3 weeks. I'm currently using a 0.5mm roller once a week and then on every third week i use the 1.0mm.

>tfw crooked face and nose so i have a 6-7 side and a 3-4 side

considering surgery to just get the symmetry in my face and i'll be happy with how i look

>Mfw he calls leftie-rightie blinkie-winkies "winks"
>Mfw he calls lorks-a-lordy look-at-thatsies "eyebrow raises"

Dont use skin products, brotip.

>Chewing falim gum for bigger masseter muscles

Be careful if you are doing this as it will cause you to over develop your masseter, pterigoid and temporalis muscles in your jaw which can destabilize your temporomandibilar joint and cause a slew of problems in the future.

i have a similar situation, the right side of my face has less freckles, less blemishes and doesn't have a fairly large red vein in the eye like my left side does. On dates I always try to position myself to the left of the girl so she sees my good side more often

What, how? I have jaw pain because of how my teeth are distributed and was seriously recommended braces. This pain can be a real bitch sometimes. I was also a mouthbreather. Are you tellin me it will fuck me up?

What would you guys say is the absolute cutoff for when people think less of you for height despite having a good face?

I'm 5'7.5" barefoot and see guys like Zac Efron who is 5'7" and Dave Franco who is 5'5" or so and they seem to make it work

>I always try to position myself to the left of the girl so she sees my good side more often

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

>doing facial exercises to improve your appearance

The facial features you want to be so well defined are bone. The only way to improve that is to lose fat, and no, not just face-fat. You can only remove fat from specific areas with the use of a knife.

Just a quick google of "facial exercise" or something similar, and you'll see there aren't any legitimate articles about how it can improve jack shit. Just some phony women's magazine-tier shit making bullshit promises. You wouldn't believe these places when they have some "weird trick" to help you lose weight or some miracle superfood, so don't believe them here either.

I think 5'7" and 5'8" are pretty much the cutoff since a lot of girls are around or just under this height

Yeah but I there was no other option at the time, I didn't know about mew and my palate was widened considerably so I'll just mew afterwards

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

He makes a pretty good case for improving facial aesthetics via exercise / good oral posture.

Theres no absolute cutoff bro. Even heavily handicaped guys sometimes manage to get good looking women.
its who wants it the most

holy fuck I did not know dave franco was so short

you need to be taller than her in heels

Anyone give me a ballpark estimate for rhinoplasty in terms of price, recovery, good surgeons in aus etc? that's the only thing I really need and have no idea how to get the most aesthetic possible result

not a requirement

I think it's just how you carry yourself. Physical appearance matters more for women than men, as we have to establish ourselves via personality and be outgoing.

qt/10

does your face get bloody? like can I go out in public after I use a dermaroller?

no blood, the needles aren't long enough

however your face will get super red for a few hours

i usually do it on a weekend when i'm not planning on leaving the house for the rest of the day

You did okay

sweet placebo my niga

hey fyi even when we force your jaw into different positions using wires (aka braces) the bone still doesn't permanently change.

if you remove braces from a person the bone will revert to its previous state

so how you think holding your tongue in a certain position would somehow achieve what literally engineering your jaw into a specific position could not is beyond me.

poster count related: average IQ of every one of you retards.

wooooo

B A S I C B I O L O G Y

Moisturize before bed
Exfoliate twice a week
Change bedsheets after a week,
Don't lie on you bed unless you've taken a shower