Im starting to have second thoughts anons

Im starting to have second thoughts anons.
>Metropolis hard fork half way through the ico
>Everyone accumulating btc for the hard fork

Wat do?

was thinking about skipping airswap but i will hit request for sure

Buy and hold Bitcoin. Forever. Fall not for the shitcoins that'll pump and dump and be forgotten.

Ik it will pump and dump and be forgotten. But is there an opportunity for profit considering all the things that are happening right now.

I'm selling one whitelisted + kyc account. requestwhitelisted (at) protonmail.com

the individual cap wont be much. stop being a bunch of pussy faggots ffs

Its an easy decision user, are you confident that request/airswap will at least 2x? If yes, then do you think you have another investment which can guarantee you as much confidence as Request/Airswap to 2x within a week?

If your answer to the second question is No, then invest in the ICO and flip it to BTC if it scares you so much. My advice though is to buy undervalued altcoins with sound fundamentals like Neo which will inevitably recover to its normal sats amount.

I'm gonna have to sell off some of my LINK holdings for this ICO. The question is how much

6.7 eth iirc

this is easy 5x minimum, buy to flip for sure.

Don't think this will be affected by the forks, still see it as a 3-5x easy, best ICO of the month by far

BTC hard fork won't affect REQ success. Alts are tanking (looks like recovery is coming btw at least for eth) not because of general fud and depression but because of btc fomo, market itself is pretty bullish. Hot ICOs (and REQ is the hottest one, zero doubts) will do fine, expect x5 minimum.

Most of this buy-off was triggered by Bittrex' alt dump anyways.
REQ has an initial market cap of around 35m. If you think this one won't hit a 500mil market cap within a month you are deluded.
6.7 ETH in, 100 ETH out

Still deciding on how much to go into Request vs Airswap. Don't have enough to max out both.

U could be safe and split the pot equally between both.

Personally I think REQ would be 5x minimum, where as airswap would be 3x minimum (I would be pleasantly surprised if it hit 5x and above).

But you cant go wrong with both, flip em and profits are guaranteed.

I'm WL and kyc for both but going to go all in on request. Wish I could do airswap too :/ but I reckon request will give a better ROI.

What's the initial market cap of airswap when it hits exchanges?

I don't know if anyone has a clear answer besides the Airswap team.

Token Distribution
• 15% sold in Presale
• 2% sold in Beta Tester Sale
• 13% sold in Main Sale
• 10% to Advisors and Partners
• 10% to Founders, vesting quarterly over 4 years
• 10% for New Partnerships
• The remaining 40% will be locked for a minimum of 6 months

$150M total valuation, with 40% locked up for 6 months leaves us with $90M free floating.
From the $90M, assuming 10% for New Partnerships will be locked up, we'll have $75M. If we assume that 10% to Advisors and Partners will further be locked up, then we'll be seeing $60M. It could be partially locked up, or not at all, I don't know. A quarter of the 10% for Founders being vested over 4 years could also be in the intial market cap right of the gate. I'm guessing any where between $60M to $75M, but I'm heavily leaning towards the latter.

hmm If request does 3x i'll be impressed, im in with 4 ETH,everything else was into Red pulse

Don't be stupid. This is x3 at least guaranteed even with a market freefalling.

Hmm makes sense. I suppose the best we'd see out of airswap would be a 3x in the case of 75mill market cap. Maybe more after the fork.

Where as request is looking easily at a 5x min based on 30mill

When tokens are treleased/tradeable everyone will dump them in a hurry to exchange the profits for bc before the fork happens.

pajeet

That depends on how quickly people will realize that bitcoin gold is a fucking scam

Monkeys are monkeys and will always be monkeys. Buy cheap altcoins right now as long as people think they get free money. Not sure about icos right now. Even metropolis will hit in the request Ico.