Coss revenue share estimate is out

According to rune in the slack, it will be roughly $.0004 and change per token. That's US dollar value, not .0004 btc

So 10k coss tokens would net you roughly $4 in revenue share for last week's payout, mostly in coss since that was the majority of volume for the week.

Actually not too bad, more than I thought. Annualized it works out to more than a 15% yield on current token price, something around 16.6% depending on exact payout and using current coss price. Not bad. Let's hope it continues to grow

>Revenue share higher than expected
>binance rumors
>adding new coins including link, kin and others this week
>partnered with civic, ark, and now a member of the EEA

But yeah, it's all a pump and dump scam.

r u saying I'm getting more coss for free?

Fuck yes

Plus this is the revenue share at the shitty level of volume it has now.

Imagine months from now.

I just got a boner.

Ya, revenue share is paid out in each coin

So if 75% of fees were paid in coss, you'd get 75% coss

Most fees were in fact paid in coss since that was by far the most traded coin. So more coss, which will of course gain you more revenue share next week which is nice

Is there no way to have it pay out in BTC or eth? I don't want to have to convert 100 coins everytime.

Why is there such an insane COSS-ETH price difference between coss.io, EtherDelta and hitBTC?
The arbitrage chance here is massive.
Literally buy low sell high

>Try to add coss ETH address to krakn
>Says the link they sent me is invalid for the 5th time

What a fucking joke of a site.
What is the alternative to kraken?

K3k

Shopping lists - Everything now 50% off

WHERE ARE THE DIVIDENDS

Wait so how exactly do I get this payout?

Can I leave it on exchange or should I move to
my own wallet

HELP

I'm sure eventually the devs will provide a function to auto convert to btc or something.

COSS is really new it's still in beta, this coin is going to at least 10x, could possibly 20x within a year.

Coss is literally the best investment, I havent felt so comfy holding a coin in a looong time.

The exchange currently has like 3-6 hour transfer delay, probably to ensure every transaction is legit as the exchange is still in beta so arbitrage is fairly hard to do with the price fluctuations atm.

Although I might move my COSS over to the exchange later today and try to do it

Just hold it in the coss wallet on the exchange or MEW wallet.

Yeah team have said they are taking extra security measures over quickness in the early stages. Things will speed up later on

Okay so give me a rundown, what the fuck is this thing?

Just an exchange? a wallet? or what?

It's a new exchange that's currently in beta and COSS is the token they use (Similar to BNB with Binance).

An exchange and also payment gateway for merchants. COSS tokens are pretty much securities, the COSS tokens earn 50% of the revenue the exchange and payment gateway generate.

It's also currently got a tiny market cap of like 14M and it's already paying dividends, the first payout was earlier today

did anyone actually get the dividends yet?

Their guy in the slack channel says it's coming within 2 hours.

i can't take the tension anymore dude

>COSS tokens are pretty much securities
Doesn't this mean that US residents can't legally receive the dividends

Legally who fucking cares because its not based in the US. At the end of the day you'll receive your dividends in crytpo and you can move it back to your exchange and trade it for fiat if you like.

The US government would never know, it is literally out of their control.

kill me

can someone double check when we're supposed to be getting them?

*chinese scam coin in the distance*

WHERE
THE
DIVIDEND

Dividend we stand

THE REVENUES ARE HERE

yo i had 14k COSS in the coss.io wallet but sent it to hitbtc today. I should still get the dividends right because it was there through the 8th October

I hate you

yes i think you should get it

It says the ammount I'm entitled to but it's not in my balances.

same here. im watching the threads to find out when will we receive

Check your dashboard on coss.io it shows what your dividends are

yes it shows but its not in my wallet yet

i hope you guys didnt sell before the moon :) let's go COSS rocket