What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

Either get a minimum wage job or go back to /r9k/ and stagnate there forever, please.

Every fucking day you post this shit. Why dont you get a hobby besides shit posting.. maybe go actually lift?

kys

>"what's user doing?"
>"oh he's probably posting the same thread on Veeky Forums again"
>"at least he could do his chores without us asking all the time"

This thread again, huh?

How many times are you gonna post this thing again. Last time (idk if it was the previous post or the pre-previous or whatever u cuck) there were plenty of options for you you sick fuck.

fuck off normies

you fucking faggots NEVER Help me

you just give vague advice like "find a job" "move out". HOW, HOW DO I DO THAT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS you retards are worthless

This is Veeky Forums, we're /making it/ here. You fuck off.
Are you asking us for a job? That won't work. You need to ask an employer for a job.

Key word: EMPLOYER

>This is Veeky Forums, we're /making it/ here. You fuck off.

Where are you making it exactly? Between all the "tfw no gf" and the ">That guy who yawns between sets" threads?

>tell you to find a job
>vague advice

You're the gains goblin, not your parents

OP are you me?
My father does loud shit early in the morning to wake me up aswell.
Like yesterday he started mowing in the garden at like 10am so I won't even get 5 hours of sleep.
I think hes mad because I don't find a job and I told him that I rather be unemployed than a poverty earning wagecuck like him.

You are not NEET. You are a spoiled brat who had everything he wanted until he became an adult, and just figured out he still wants to be a kid.

Welcome to reality trash.
Our "vague advice" like find a job is everything.
And you wont find it from your bed/gym/pc. Go out, search newspapers. Do something shitty for start. Just to get the feeling of doing something and to make some of your own cash. If you are already fit you might even find situational jobs like" I need help to move out and need someone to help me lift some stuff". Even that will bring some joyment to your NEET ASS FACE. Will give you the idea of being useful to modern society. Start small and go bigger. If you see that this is not fulfilling consider returning to your education. Im sure your parents will be more than happy to hear that.
Your life doesnt go as you thought it would go when you were 12. There is no real life planning. You "play the game" based on what happens. You see doing nothing and waiting for a job app to come to you isn't working. Why are you keeping that up? Would you keep up a diet/work out plan if you saw no progress after some point?
You are disciplined enough to make your body look beautiful for 0(I will assume you are already fit and have had the whole workout/diet routine achieved at some point). Use that fcking same determination in your brain and go job hunting.

You go look at job postings for job positions that you are able to handle, extra points of you have ANY sort of experience or formal training in that field, then you write a cover letter, a resume, walk up to the place or use their online portal to actually apply for the job using the shit you wrote. There are a fuck ton of resources online in order to help with that, by searching:

> How to get a job
> How to write a resume

They like it if you are willing to put in an effort and work for it instead of being a lazy piece of shit.

Once you have that job, that means you can start making your own food because you have the cream for it. That's right faggot, you're gonna be buying your own food from now on and count your fucking macros and calories, and now you can also acquire supplements if your sorry ass needs it.

Start going to bed earlier than your parents, that way you get more sleep and you also get a fucking sweet ass sleep cycle by waking up productive as fuck early in the morning.

Fuck getting a GF, get your own situation together first nigger goddamn, you really fucking think any girl would be willing to even speak to you in that situation you're in right now? Hell no. So many of you miserable ass sons of bitches think having a pussy on call will solve all your problems. Get yourself together, save up some money if you truly DO hate your parents and don't want to live for free with your new job as a Target cashier.

TL;DR:

>search for job postings
>write a resume and cover letter for the jobs (customize them for each position)
>apply for jobs you find
>nail the interviews (google for tips)
>start buying your own food to fit your macros and calories (read the sticky for help)
>sleep earlier so you still get the rest and can still wake up early along with your parents.
>save up money
>fuck having a gf, that shit comes when you're ready for it, which you're not right now

In the mean time, go lift some heavy weights.

Stop being a skeezy parasite and support yourself then you can do what you want. Until then the Universe will punish you continuously for being the skeezy little parasite you are.

Or just kill yourself. Either way the problem is solved, and we won't have to see your shitty posts anymore, faggot.

posting about your lack of fitness is not fitness-related, OP

>some butthurt little wagie actually made this picture

I see your tongue is too deep in shekelburg's anus to consider an alternative lifestyle

too long not even going to read

fuck you faggots this is shit advice , i don't want to be a wagecuck i want to be an entrepreneur

>alternative lifestyle
Sponging off someone else is not a 'lifestyle', it's being a PARASITE, which is even worse than stealing for a living. If you do this you're not an adult and never will be; you will NEVER MAKE IT, ever. No woman will have you because no woman wants a manchild, they want a MAN, which means you take care of and support yourself.

>i don't want to be a wagecuck i want to be an entrepreneur
What you are is a useless faggot who should be killed. You'd do the world much more good being tossed into a wood chipper and used as mulch than you will be as you are. Get correct, useless faggot.