Sees 3 dudes shotgunning beer in shared jacuzzi pool in apartment during lat pull down

>sees 3 dudes shotgunning beer in shared jacuzzi pool in apartment during lat pull down
>no alcohol allowed in pool area.
>report them and get em kicked out

How do i stop being such a faggot fit

You did the right thing, user. You're still a bitch, but a good one.

You did good user

Holy fuck is this really the traffic on this board. No wonder Chad fucks your gfs you fucking tattle tale faggots grow up.
Why did you do that, we're they bothering you?

No i was just working out and it didnt bother me shit other than the fact that theyre having fun and breaking rules.

Lol I'm a school teacher. Rules exist for reasons you cock.

what do you teach

I always wondered why Veeky Forums was downward spiraling and now I realized it's because people like this browse the board.

ARNOLD EVEN SAID, RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN.

You fucked up you cuck, I bet they think you're the biggest sperglord also.

>ARNOLD EVEN SAID, RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN.

English lit

>i'm a school teacher
how's that 35k salary with a masters degree treating you? think you'll have your loans paid off by 50?

so nothing?

FUCKING ARNIE HIMSELF

He was a fucking governor, user.

I hope they find out it was you and pick on you.

Forcing dumbass kids to read decent shit for once in their lives is its own sort of high.

At least you know you are a faggot. I hope they eventually find out it was you and gangbeat you.

I fucking hate faggots like you.

>Forcing dumbass kids to read decent shit
You know nobody actually reads the books right? Sparknotes is a wonderful thing.

No debt for meeee

That's why you assign multiple essays during classes to weed out the little shits who didn't feel like reading last night. Everything is a trap.

You think you're the first to try that? All kids are learning in your class is how to bullshit, which is actually a good skill to have. Embrace it, don't delude yourself.

>in-class essays
>'who can write the fastest' contests
gotta build up that functional finger strength, amirite

It's what I did in college anyway.

I sure as hell don't curl my wrists.

You sound like the type of person who says
>Tests don't actually test how smart you are just how much you can regurgitate :

When was the last time you actually had to write an essay with paper and pen? Writing fast is useless these days, it's all about typing now.

you have no idea how hard you just made me laugh. in the gym and people looked but whatever.

thankyou for this post

That's what they are tho

Retard detected

>reading decent shit
>in school
Toppest of all keks. Every single book in the curriculum is terrible

Oh yeah, the ability to think fast and write concise statements is totally useless

Either you had a shitty curriculum or you're a retard who wouldn't know a good book if your father beat your pregnant mother with it.

Like hell any sort of concise writing in a timed essay isn't just going to be interpreted as not giving enough evidence from the book/not analyzing the evidence enough. Do you also coach policy debate at your school?

People can type upwards of 120 words per minute and can write at an average 12 words per minute. It makes a significant difference.