Seen 9:27pm

>seen 9:27pm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As
youtube.com/watch?v=sKW7sczCrns
youtube.com/watch?v=3hjqqa5tq5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry senpai. Give her a call if you feel like you need to. It mag be awkward if Mohamed is over though

youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As
Happens. Move on.

Don't worry dude, she just needed to finish having dinner with Chad and give him his after meal blowjob. It's not like she doesn't care, she just has to prioritize.

Tell us about her.

thats like 11 minutes in the future for me. fuckin insane

I can't it hurts too much

>tfw no friends
>tfw the only people i've texted in my life are family members
>soon to be 30 year old kissless virgin
you don't know my pain ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=sKW7sczCrns
Music. I love you brother.

Fuck, I'm in a phase where all of my friends sucks and I don't like myself for a few months and is driving me crazy, empty your chest dear user, share your feels.

>Sent 6:50
>Seen 6:51
Worst part was she laughed about not responding to her friends

a prayer for this user

You guys gotta go out and do something! Meet someone or hang out with friends. If you sit around you'll bum your self out. Go for a run and clear your head maybe?

That works fine and dandy until I go back home.

Don't stop

You have to ride out the pain and overcome and not give a shit or continue to suffer being a sensitive semi-man. Choice is yours goobers

i like the way you think my man

My oneitis almost never responds, and it's not even because she's mad, she just doesn't respond. I talk to her best friend about it and she just confirms "Yeah, she never responds. I don't know why." Pisses me the fuck off and crushes me at the same time. You'll be alright bro.

>t. Low estrogen male specimen

You should go out and volunteer to meet people

You're funny. Interestingly, That's the type of guy she's attracted to. Total betas. She asked her current boyfriend out and she's totally infatuated with him. He's a pacifist, he likes poetry, and he talks in a very soft innocent drone. Nice guy. Too fuckin nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hjqqa5tq5k

I feel you breh.

funny i cant imagine why she doesnt like you

>She asked her current boyfriend out

pics of you vs bf lets go

so let me fill you guys in on my fucking sob story that got me to get my shit together and on the road to making it.

me: been fat since I was a kid. 8 or 9 or something like that. always got made fun of. got flirted at by like 2 girls in school but I was too much of a bitch to try and date/sex them. I am 21 now. I still live with parents, going to community college and I am getting my license in a month and going to try to move out ASAP.

anyway, last year, I went to the doctor because I thought I was having a heart attack. I wasn't, turned out my blood work was pretty good too, but I weighed 380 lbs. (I am 6'1). doctor told me to do something about it. I made the usual bullshit excuse and nothing happened to fix it last year. then in summer/fall I met this girl online, she's fat too (dunno how fat, I'm guessing probably 180-200 lbs average height, so pretty fat, but my standards were pretty low and she had a nice face/shared interests). so we started basically sexting and gaming together for months, eventually I got pretty attached, she ended up telling me she loved me. Imagine what that meant to my 380 some pound KV ass. turned out she was planning on getting back together with her (supposedly cheating but I don't know if I believe her) ex to have a kid and that was the reason she always blew off coming to visit me or letting me visit her. anyway, I found out she lied about a lot of shit from friends too, and did other shit behind my back she claimed she wasn't, but i wasn't surprised at that point. I just felt so shitty that this was the only person who ever told me they loved me and even remotely considered fucking me. I still miss being told that desu, and it gets me fucking upset, but whatever. this shitstorm started back in March. I was 361 lbs March 28th, I'm 300 lbs as of now. i'm gonna try to cut to 160 by the end of next year then bulk. i'm fucking tired of being a fat piece of shit. I'm gonna make it. fuck any of you who say otherwise

oneitis is a lie.

Just call her

>putting pussy on a pedestal
>ever

until women become secondary and you stop sweating them you'll always be a beta faggot

>read 7/3/16

>get seenzoned
>her friend is telling me to message her

think i kind of should but really hate seeing that double message desu

Shit its 9 27 right now

That's what I do and she usually answers. Guess she just doesn't like texting or some shit.

My crush for her grew out of a mutual friendship. So she does "Like" me and she frequently worries about me for some fucking reason, claims I'm self destructive or some shit, I think it's adorable.

Good for you man. Keep at it and you'll get where you want to be. We'll all make it one day.

Ohhhhhh boy, here we go.

>volunteer
>most places require personal references
>have no friends
>don't really know any coworkers/bosses i can ask either

Cheer up OP, I just won 800 thousand dollars in the lottery, would you like a grand

Fuck that shit brothers, your time will come just wait and see. We are all gonna be sick legends

at least you aren't blocked by your oneitis.

although I suppose that's a good thing for me to help move on.

brutal.

order of most significant to least significant.

blocking > seenzoned starting conversation > seenzoned midconversation

yeah, sucks knowing someone you were intimate with can cut you off so easily like that.

it pretty much forces you to move on though, as heartbreaking as it is

yeah I see what you mean. in a way, it's probably more helpful than just getting ignored when you start conversations.

getting seenzoned mid conversation is a bit rough, but if it's a slightly dull conversation then you can't really be mad. the other two are a bit different though

get off /fit you beta.

My oneitis always responds instantly. She knows how i feel, she reaches out to me now way more then i do, as in i don t text her. But she wants nothing to do with me irl im like her attention buddy or some shit life sucks mate

What a tease. The worst part is that she probably doesn't even know she's doing it. She's just convincing herself shes helping. The problem with mine is that we were friends before and she has a boyfriend, and unfortunately I slipped and made things just a tad awkward between us. She doesn't quite know the extent of how I feel, but she wants to just move on from it. I'm just trying to keep myself from sperging out in front of her and driving her away. Even though I love her, she's still my good friend, and I don't want to change that if I can't have her. Feels bad man.

They're bitches, even worse bitches who don't even have the have the decency or respect to respond back. Move on and find better quality women who don't have their vapid heads up their ass

>He's a pacifist, he likes poetry, and he talks in a very soft innocent drone.
She's with him for money/status of having a boyfriend/attention and deoesn't respect him. If she's not fucking 'Chad' behind his back already, she's looking to

Take your cancer to somewhere that gives a fuck, IE: r9k

Send me fifteen buck paypal

You're situation is similar to mine, first person to ever have feelings for me. Theres an age gap that she didn't feel comfortable with, she's older. went from talking every day, movies, games, flirty shit, etc to practicality nothing . Feels like I was strung along hard. Most if not all convos are initiated by me. Asked her to give it to be straight, she doesn't want anything more than friendship. Ok fine, I understand. I'm probably around 320lbs but on a 1500 deficit while lifting. One day I hope to meet her irl when I'm zyzz mode, watch her drool and pine over what she could have had. We're all gonna make it brah, we're all gonna make it.

If it makes you feel better about it, bitches ain't shit user. I wish you could have a trial gf just to see how worthless they are.