Hemorrhoids?

Veeky Forums, I'm sorry for making you see this.

But am I dying? This just happened to my ass.

jesus FUCK DUDE GET TO A DOCTOR

more fiber brah

mine went away with a bowl of cereal a day

Looks like fresh blood, so probably not a deep GI bleed. Did it hurt? Probably external hemorrhoids. Did it not hurt? Probably internal hemorrhoids. Let a doctor check you out, get your options from there.

It had happened once before, when I was on accutane a year and a half ago.

But over the last year or so I've had trouble shitting. It feels like I can't completely empty my bowels/like something is blocking. It has coincided with both started lifting heavy and having on and off constipations during the last year.

Is it internal hemorrhoids, cancer, IBS or AIDS Veeky Forums? Do I need to have it checked?

>also apparently bloodied down the sheets so it's not just a tiny bit , pic related

It didn't hurt. I guess I'll have to get my ass to the doctors.

Noted.

Do you know if the prescription free creams and suppositories help?

You're wiping too hard nigger. Either that or your bf was a little more rough than usual faggot

Rectal bleeding can happen from time to time for a myriad of benign reasons. Unless it's a blackish color or always bleeding there isn't an issue.

Source: I take it up the ass 1 or 9 times a week by strangers I think I know a thing or two about what should or shouldnt be happening in my ass.

get a bidet like a civilized person

Looks like you are butthurt

Would you also recommended seeing a doctor for it, though?

It's pretty common if you lift heavy and sit too long on the shitter. I have had them the last two summers, they go away after a week of prep H and not wiping just showering after every shit.

Kill yourself degenerate

Actually I didn't see the post about it being in your sheets. Unless you got some nocturnal shitting I really reccomend seeing a doctor about your spontaneous anal bleeding.

Well, it was nocturnal shitting. I went to the bathroom, pooped, hopped into bed and watched a movie, after movie I go to bathroom again to shit because unruly stomach, saw blood when looking into bowl. Then noticed blood back in bedroom. Posted about it on Veeky Forums.

Just take fiber pills and it'll subside on its on. It's what I do at least.

Only if it's sever or doesn't go away. I'm gonna roll the fucking dice and say before the doctor even sticks his finger up your bum that he is gonna" recommend " a colonoscopy which if you aren't within a certain age bracket. Mostly all insurances won't cover it

Take a shower. If you feel a bump on or near your asshole it's probably a hemorrhoid. If it doesn't go away after a week of washing your ass after every shit and prep h, get it checked out.

Fiber pills, got it.

We've got free healthcare where I live.

I'll go to the apothecary tomorrow and get that. Thanks.

There are the kind which hide inside your bum and those that form outside it. The outside ones are less manageable by yourself but don't require invasive surgery because they just put a rubber band on that fucker till it falls off or they solder it

Tell your boyfriend to not pound you as hard next time.

My ass looks normal (I think) from the outside. There are no bumps or anything. Has to be internal.

I'll tell him that. Thank for your caring.

Tfw it sounds like I'm in the early stages of your problem

Happened to me when I went through a phase of drinking too heavily. Essentially I was getting shitfaced every night, and the alcohol screwed my stomach up.

I'd seemed to have cut my asshole via wiping like a mofo, and then when I stopped drinking got hemorrhoids as I strained to hard due to constipation.

Probably nothing too worry about dude, but I know it terrified me. Best to get it checked out anyway.

Damn op tell your bf to use more lube.

Don't panic. Shitting blood is more common than you think. But go see a doctor.

Go see a doctor

Shit nigger just realized that happened to me while I was on accutane.

Go to a doctor, this is the last place you want to go to for medical advice

Happened to me recently. I was shitting blood for a few days and it was really painful. It can happen when you pass a very large and dry stool. As long as its bright red (fresh) and not brown blood you should be fine.
Eating more fiber didn't help me desu, it actually made it worse because the poo became bigger and it was even more difficult to pass. Drinking more water will help or you can take some stool softener if things get worse.
Also DO NOT strain. Take as long as you need to shit without forcing it out too much.