My biggest fear in life is settling with an ugly woman

my biggest fear in life is settling with an ugly woman

Mine is when I run out of scoops

is that the chick from stranger things?

It should be settling with an evil woman. But of course Veeky Forums is full of vain retards who will try to score instagram whores, get cucked, and then cry here about how all women are whores.

Just finished the series and God damn I have a crush on dis bish right here

>tfw used to be an ugly woman

Would you care if your partner had had cosmetic surgery?

Not really. Not op, but the only thing I want is a woman that genuinely cared about me.

Aaand you need to be white cause I'm not having mixed kids sorry

this tbqhfamalama

>tfw smart slut nancy gf

look at it this way, you couldn't do worse than the bitch that plays Arya Stark

first of all get over yourself, then you might actually deserve to have even a basic relationship.

No, but I don't find looks particularly important either.

0/10 I kinda agree but still 0/10 cus it was clearly bait

My physical standards are almost all fitness-related. As long as I get a girl that's not fat, I'll be content. Though I'm hoping for an actual Veeky Forums grill.

fitness pal is great, lets you scan in foods stright off the shelf so u dnt have to waste time typing in the figures thats what most people use.

I would accept a 5-6/10 white woman if she wasn't a whore. But literally all white women are whores.

>tfw my Asian gf worships me.
>tfw thinking with my dick

Yeah, I get what you mean. But British girls tend to be ridiculous butterfaces(there are exceptions like pic related) and its crazy.

Sometimes I wonder if it actually is due to incest.

>worships me

This is honestly what I need

The downside is she's extremely jealous and possessive. Which might sound fun at first, but can get old.

If that's your biggest fear then you're fine with going with a man?

It sounds fun desu. But I can understand how it would get old if you're not madly in love with her.

>worships me

what does she do to "worship you"?
I never understood what guys meant when they said this.

i don't even know how to meet girls.

So start seeing men op, it's way better.