Who can actually 1/2/3/4? Lots of people talk about it and claim it...

Who can actually 1/2/3/4? Lots of people talk about it and claim it, but I would like to see how many of you fags actually can. Here's the poll and 1 rep counts.

strawpoll.me/10875587

I can rep them all for at least 8.

if u spent less time making stupid polls and more time eating right, sleeping right and lifting hard, you'd be at 1/2/3/4

and you wouldnt have to make these silly posts.

Count me in for a yes, 1100 total at 170lbs come at me

In terms of difficulty

3 > 2 > 4 > 1
The gf one relies more on personality wise

Nice work, how long did it take you?

In order from easiest to hardest:
> Overhead press
> Bench press
> Squat
> Deadlift
> Gf

I just recently hit it. I'm 6'8 and my deadlift was at 4pl8s months before anything else. 2pl8 bench took the longest but it only took like 4 months of serious dedication to the squat and bench to get them up.

squat. My proportions suck. Deadlift was the easiest.

despite all the Veeky Forums shitposting, I have NEVER seen anyone pull 4 plates at my gym, and I've seen dudes bigger/more aesthetic than pretty much anyone I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

1/2/3/4 is a meme, strength base is a meme, do your splits retards

Ehhh.. I lifted for about 2 years and I had never done a squat or deadlift in my life.

Summer 2014 i started stronglifts with empty bar. By about august 2015 I had 1/2/3/4

I'm aiming for 3/4/5 by end of 2016. I kinda gave up on ohp because i'm weak

Kek im not that big and I pull well over 4 plate. But I dont see many guys follow suit, i'll give you that.

from easiest to hardest
Bench
Squat
Ohp
Diddly

>I squat more than I deadlift
Do I just have shit leverages?

Saw a tiny guy today (seriously, like no calves) do 3 plates like it was nothing.

what you have is shit squat form/not even going parallel

For me it was 3>1>4>2 when I was able to hit them all for 5

Or could it maybe be that I have shit deadlift form? I know my squat form is better than most and I go to parallel. Squat feels so natural and deadlift feels about as natural as dribbling an American football.

I can do 1pl8 OHP for 1 rep. But it's much higher than my other lifts.
So I guess gf?

Do you use chalk? I have very sweaty hands and I couldn't deadlift more than I squatted until I started using chalk. Consider getting chalk if grip is your problem.

I did first 1 > 2 > 3 and still working on 4 but I answered YES on the poll anyways

spicy boi

Oh wow, 1100lbs? That's like a lot you must be the strongest guy in the 8th grade.

For me is like
1 > 3 > GF > 2 > 4
Still have yet to attain 2 and 4

>tfw gf but none of the lifts
will i ever make it guys?

how long is the progress for OHP? i've started taking lifting/eating/sleeping more serious past 2 months and managed to get up to around 25 lbs and 8 reps with good form

i heard progress is killer

I do:
2/5/4/5

I can do 1/2/3/4 for 20-30 reps currently.

My total is 725 kg (1600 lbs), but I'm always impressed in my commercial gym when I see people do 1/2/3/4 because it's a solid milestone.

I am stronger than most people in my commercial gym, but my powerlifting gym is pretty crazy. 19 year old dude who is 100kg natty and lean deadlifted 8 plates the other day. It's pretty fun to train with really strong people, and there's a lot of intensity and encouragement from other members. Feels more like hanging out with your friends than it does training in a gym sometimes.

Yeah mate you've done the hardest one, just time and consistency from here on out

sorry, you can never make it with a gains goblin, bra

I would be extremely surprised if that guy is drug-free, considering that's literally better than the tested world record for a junior and only 20 off the open world record.

>1/2/3/4 for 30 reps

So..none of this is true

I've been lifting for 2.5 years, but deadlifted for the first time like 3 weeks ago. I do lmao2pl8 already and it isn't that hard, I don't see how attaining 3 plate should be difficult in a normal amount of training time

I got 1/2/3/4 a couple months ago. Ended up getting OHP and Bench first, since I had a back injury that kept me from lifting heavy for a month and a half. Squat and diddly caught up quickly though once it healed, especially the squat.

The squat is the odd man out in the 1/2/3/4 mark IMO, it was way easier to squat 315 than dead 405 or bench 225. OHP you just gotta keep at it and make do with tiny gains, until you realize one day you are close to the goal.

In terms of difficulty:

1 > 4 > 2 >> 3 >> gf

gf >>> 2 > 4 > 3 > 1

Back when I lifted, I got bench first then the OHP later that summer. (Peaked around 265 squat and 325 dead) Afterwards, I got a gf and thoroughly into drugs.

Now I can't lift shit but most of the mass is still here.

Everything except bench which is due to a fucked up left arm muscle.

5'7" 160lb 1 1.5 3 4

>can do 1 plate OHP
>can do two place bench
>can do five plate dl
>have wife
>fuck three plate squat with a rusty rake

>have gf
>not even close on any of the lifts
>currently cutting and my shit lifts are getting even worse

I think my hardest is going to be 4pl8 dl, I can barely dl more than I squat.

Nah he is, he is going to go for the jr IPF world record this year, we are an IPF affiliated gym. He just needs to actually compete, I'm not sure why he didn't go to worlds this year.

A few times I've just decided to go all out for fun with different numbers. The only one I've hit for 30 reps is a 2 plate bench though, the others all fall somewhere in the 20's when I try them (OHP being the lowest with exactly 20...)

Every time I post lifts someone says estats, then if I post a vids they just call me a faggot because I have tattoos and ignore the actual lifts, feelsbadman.

I know there's people that post here way stronger than me though.

>>have gf

you know what you gotta do. get rid of that gains goblin

Small detected
Seriously you have made it clear you don't know shit

>cutting with those weak ass stats
The good news is you can get stronger and cut all at once

I am actually cutting because I gained like 30 lbs since we started going out. She's like a reverse gains goblin.

I have 20 lbs to get to my goal weight then I'm doing a clean bulk. Tired of being a fatass.

If he can back that pull up in competition and pass the drug tests, he isn't going to break the IPF junior record at 105. He's going to motherfucking obliterate it.

Pity about the 93 record with Krzysztof's bullshit deadlift, but whatever.

>She's like a reverse gains goblin.

kek. i have never heard bigger lie

>tired of being a fatass
Iktfb
Tired of my shit feeling flabby. Just chasing strength goals still. One day I'll bite the bullet and cut.

It's true man. When I told her I wanted to lose weight she was kinda sad, she said she like me "bigger" Fuck that though, done being fat.

>thinking fat counts as gains

at least you realise that your opinions about yourself matter more than what she thinks

I never said fat was gains, I have lost about 5-10 lbs on my lifts so far though so I've obviously lost some muscle too.

Wow..what's the point.
I've worked so hard these years in lifting to only get a 445 lb deadlift and a a 19 year old lifts over twice as much

1/2/2/3 here
am I curlbro mode

That deadlift was a travesty
Seen some pretty shitty reffing from the fed that's supposed to be the gold standard. You could even see how disappointed he looked in the video, and then how he reacted to the white lights. Embarrassing for the ipf desu

I can OHP 65kg easily yet my bench is stuck at 80kg. I have no idea why my bench is so laughably terrible.

I can also squat 3 plate and deadlift a little less than 4 plate, but easily and for reps. I'll be repping four plate DL in about three weeks.

There's always going to be someone who is better or gets it easier. The point can only ever be personal improvement.

>80kg bench
>3 pl8 squat and diddy

did you fall for the SS meme? I bet you do gomad too

or you have ridiculous rom

Hello me

I do full ROM on everything friend, ass to grass squats and bench to chest.

My bench is just shit, it's always lagged badly behind.

SS has you doing barbell pressing movements three times a week, there's no reason why a person doing SS would end up with a weak bench when compared to any other program.

I am at 1/2/3/3 and I had a gf until I kicked her to the curb

Train hard and all will come in time.

>tfw getting thick as fuck delts and triceps, but chest is still babby-tier

Is anyone else afflicted with this curse?

I've seen dudes pull 5 plates at my gym, maybe your gym just sucks?

I OHP 165 and bench 245, but consistenly fail 3 plate squat, and my deadlift has been stalled at 395 for 2 years. soooo?

Easiest to hardest
Squat
Bench
OHP
Deadlift
Ruling the world
Becoming God himself
Gf

I don't think OHP is 'hard' it's just always gonna be a lighter weight than the others. But for me attaining that 3 pl8 squate and 4 pl8 dead is just a bridge too far. I can't seem to get it.

and here's my body

So much this.

I'm 1.5/2.5/3/5
There's a couple guys at my gym that pull 7+pl8 (both strongman competitors)

Yeah dude no doubt he will past testing, just a matter of if he can do it after a big squat I guess.

He's a fucking animal haha, here's the vid of the pull if you're interested.

(Facebook extension, I can't pass the spam filter using FB URL wat am I retarded?):

/strengthsportsbrisbane/videos/1329718367043511/
Why does someone lifting more than you make you think like that? The point is you've made good progress and you have tons of potential to keep getting stronger. Enjoy yourself and keep putting in the work mate.

holy shit that's crazy

That's because you train at a gym marketed towards dyels. "At my gym x therefore y" is foolish reasoning because there is a large spectrum between planet fitness style NYR con jobs and Westside Barbell. If you think 1/2/3/4 is hard your gym just falls closer to the dyel side, and that's fine. I total 1320 and I realize I'm a fucking nobody because pic related is on the wall in my gym and those people are training around you. If you based your opinion purely on what you see at my gym this thread would be about how long it took you to get to 3/4/5 and you would be shocked that any adult male couldn't squat 4pl8 because you see it happen every time you go to the gym.

Aussie?

Well fuck me, that guy's gonna have a fair crack at taking the national open record for the next class up.

you're totally missing the point of the post you quoted

try again

Noice. I've never repped out to failure any except deadlift
I managed 13 with 4pl8 (beltless but with straps) and I can easily press 1pl8 for 10 as a warm-up, dunno if I could get to 20 though

lmao its the autist that posted his penis on /cgl/

>I can't do it, therefore it's a meme
>strengthbase is a meme

Because it takes FOREVER to make a poll online, right?

hey
I just got unbanned recently for that

That's solid, chuck a belt on and do it fresh and I reckon you could do it no problem.

I mean, if you want to for whatever reason. 20 rep deadlifts do feel like shit lol.

I'm currently doing an 8 week programme to get my dead up to 600, I'll try after that. High rep deadlifts are fucking grim, especially beltless because my abs start cramping up past 8 or 9 reps

I was able to do 1/2 after 7 months of lifting daily. No squat and deadlift for me though.

3 plate squat defiantly.

Unless you cheat and do low bar to parallel with a belt and knee trampolines rather than high bar, then it is the easiest.

Technically more demanding than any of the other lifts mentioned and regardless if the individual is built to squat he'll usually hit the other lifts first.

>got 1 pt OHP for reps of 3

Thats bretty much it, ive only got 80kg worth of plates and i sure as hell cant bench 80kg.

I already have a gf.

Lifting 1 plate OHP, 1 and 3/4th bench, 2 and 3/4th squat and 3 and 2/4 diddly. What's the grand prize for reaching 1/2/3/4 and having a gf?

>1 plate ohp
This is actually very hard. I doubt many posters here ohp 1 plate for more than 2-3 reps.

>2plate bench
This isn't hard at all on the other hand. The average gymrat can do it easily, and in fact they do way more than that(chest /bis everyday bro)

>3 plate squat
This isn't that hard unless you weigh 60 kg but it does take some time to do it properly.

>4 plate deadlift
This is elite-level weight.

Basically this list is pretty fucked and you should do one of these 4 as a base excersise and fill the rest of the workout with isolations/abs and other shit.

20rep squats feel like shit. There isn't a word to describe widowmaker deadlift sets.

>tfw 145 ohp but only 205 bench.

>4 plate deadlift is elite level

Spotted the DYEL

You bench 5 plate?

I have done it all.

I haven't benched for a long time and am not sure if you could bench 2pl8s today, but I have done it many times. (then stopped training bench to focus on olympic lifting)

It took me longest to get a 4pl8 deadlift.
The other three I got around the same time.

For me bench was the easiest, I can rep 2 plus easily, hope to be at 3 soon. OHP seemed easy to, I was able to get 1plt with out lifting prior cause my bench was so high, but it seems to be the slowest progressing. I'm close to 3plt squat, hopefully will get it next week. 4plt diddy I'm the farthest from. Almost so at 3 1/2 plt

anyone untrained person can pull 2 plates lol

and youve been training 2.5 years? LOL

this guy is the next Pete Rubish, all he needs is a basement, a washer and a dryer

I did 1234 at 2 years, though the hardest is DL and squat because i hate leg day

Pete rubish is literally rubbish m8

I can do all of these for reps
Im 19 6'4 110kg been training for about a year so i dont think its that impressive cause most of you guys will be 70ishkg.

Deadlift pb is 2 reps on 5pl8

Oh shit that might be me what gym famalam

This is true. Got a 3.5 pl8 squat when i hit a 4pl8 dead and bench and ohp took me even longer didnt train it for a long time though.

Can you hit 1/2/3/4 on a cut? Kind of maxing out on .85/2/2.7/3. Everytime I have a massive lunch though the reps come easy. But I'm still giga-fat so gotta keep cutting. Just gets disheartening phamilia

Even 1 gf ?