Is this shit a meme?

Is this shit a meme?

I've been on it for a week and haven't lost any weight.

>doing EC stack without even knowing basic nutrition/weight loss mechanics

u are dumb mane

You still have to eat right dumbass.

I do. I've been eating 1500 calories everyday and haven't lost weight. I'm 5'11 180 lbs.

>expecting to lose weight right of the bat
>not knowing how weight can fluctuate depending on water retention, food in your bowels, etc

BOI IF YOU DON'T

why would you take this?

i have no problem loosing weight on deficit alone and I don't drink coffee.

whats the benefit?

Obviously to boost metabolism and lose weight faster.

It also works great as a hunger suppressant.

The metabolism boost is very small, the main effects you're after with an EC stack is improved energy and appetite suppressant.

its a meme like yoh. it just gives you more perceived energy and appetite suppression. you get used to it in like 2 wks and fall off.

>tfw on ECA stack+DNP+tren+PSMF for a week
>only lost 3 pounds of real weight and 4 pounds of water weight
smdh tbqh

everything fit peddles is a meme

I have no idea if it helps you burn fat, but I use it as a pre-workout since it gets me fucking pumped.

its not a meme you just have no fucking reason to live

The real benefit on top of metabolism/energy/being an appetite suppressant is that it protects lean muscle mass while cutting.

Feels good that in CAN you don't actually need the lame "broncaid" pretense, and they are tiny ass pills.

This dosing schedule sucks, but maybe I've just very used to cycling these.
MFW I take 8x8 eph and 600mg caff

I've cut 16 pounds in the last 2 months. Not a meme.

>8mg
Is that the highest dose you can buy it in?

> 1500 calories + Ephedrine at 180 lbs

good god no one here knows anything

Well then answer the question, if you can only get 8mg pills your better off with the Bronkaid and dealing with the guaifenesin

What are the results that are expected per month?

Or just take three of the pills and not get any of the other shit in bronkaid?

The only other ingredient in Bronkaid is the guaifenesin, which is pretty goddamn harmless.
How much does that bottle cost btw? I see the picture advertises 50 pills. Bronkaid, at least where I'm from cost $16 for 60 pills.

I took an EC stack for a month and a half and it fucked with my brain. Made me really irritable and gave me anxiety. I don't ever recall having a panic attack in my life before that. After a few days off it I felt a million times better.

Fuck shortcuts, doing it legit won't give you goddamn anxiety.

Shit, I ordered mine online in canada and I got a box of 12 bottles of 50 for 50 bucks. Also have apologize for being rude.

*I apologize

just use meth pussy

>Be Australian
>It's legitimately both easier and less illegal to get meth

i dont know why you even bother posting if you don't know what you're talking about. the 8 mg capsules are of concentrated Ephedrine hcl, whereas bronkaid delivers 25 mg of ephedrine sulfate. The hcl is far superior, and it is generally accepted that the 8 mg hcl is better than 25 mg of the sulfate.

the reason the hcl pills are generally capped at 8 mg, is because you really don't need anymore than that. Ephedrine is incredibly hard on your central nervous system, and overdosing on the stuff will literally have no further benefits, but rather increase blood pressure and your chances for clotting. This is why it is advised to take an acetaminophen along with it, to thin your blood out.

Also, your withdrawals would be absolutely disgusting.

Question OP. Do you live in the US? If so, how did you get a hold of ephedrine?

Doing some googling, it can be bought in tea in the usa apparently.

Not sure, been on for a week but I've only been taking .12 E and 100 C because it gets me WIRED if I do the normal dose. I started taking it twice a day now and I have to force myself to eat.

is this shit good to use too?
Proenzi 99 Ephedrine Hydrochloride