How do I eat 200-250 grams of protons everyday at 2000 calories? What food do I eat...

How do I eat 200-250 grams of protons everyday at 2000 calories? What food do I eat? And how do I spend as little as possible?

FPBP

I'm guessing you're over 200lb and cutting?

You don't need 1g protein per lb bodyweight, that number is super high. I figure this is the only way you think you need to eat 250g at 2000 cals

eat like 120-150. 200 is outrageous and is just wasting money at that point unless you're on the bicycle.

>how do i consume protein
eggs/oatmeal with protein powder, chicken breasts with veggies and rice, tuna with spinach, post-workout shake, stir fry with meat/veggies, steak, more eggs, salmon. wowie i just made a bunch of protein-involved meals off the top of my head.

I weigh 200 as of now down from 277 and yes Im cutting. I ate around 100 grams since I was 277 and at 1500 calories. Now I want to increase my calories a bit and my protein intake.

Dude, this is an outrageous amount of protein. Unless you're lifting hard, you won't need close to this.

Many people, including much of Veeky Forums, say that protein is awesome, that it'll help you put on weight or bulk up or whatever. But excess protein from what your body needs is simply taking in calories that you don't need.

Seriously, look at your height and weight and age and amount of anaerobic exercise and figure out what you really need. Consuming excess is a waste at best and hurtful at worst.

There are lots of online tools to help you find what you need, and don't buy into the protein meme.

You calculate protein based off your LEAN body mass retard. The protein is for your muscles; your big fat flaps don't need protein.

The only way you're going to hit those macos is by drinking cum. Not even playing around either. You can buy bull cum at costco and it's less than $0.50/oz

Only need that much if you're running tren and want the boost. .75g/10calories is my standard.

>250 grams of protons

what the fuck are you even doing

>bran cereal in morning
>2 turkey burgers for lunch + protein shake
>some chicken for dinner
>protein shake before bed
200 calories + hits most of your macros right there

>250g protein as a natty
Pointless

8 tuna sandwiches. About 500 grams worth of canned tuna, served on cloud bread.
I could also see about finding this recipe I used to have for bread rolls made with eggs, cottage cheese and oats, none too bad macros on that.
Should not be very expensive at all.

This.

How fucking hard is it for you plebeians to remember "chicken breast/ brown rice/ spinach" or "tuna fish/ boiled eggs/ broccoli" or "salmon or tilipia/ sweet potato/ peppers" or "lean beef or pork/... " GET THE FUCKING POINT? It's not hard. Use my fitness pal. And, yes, you don't need 1g or 1.5g of protein per lb. mor like .6 or .75.

read the sticky faggot

Mercury poisoning.

> use myfitnesspal
DON'T

You'd have to be fucking brain dead to agree to these permissions

This is why I didn't download MFP. Went with a bare bones calorie counter with barebones permissions instead.

There are negligible amounts of mercury in the smaller varieties of tuna, like skipjack, which is the one most commonly caught variety of tuna.
I'm not saying mercury poisoning isn't real, but I've had a hard time finding many accounts of it happening. That, together with my consumption of at least 250 grams of canned tuna a day for the last 9 months, leads me to believe that the risk is blown a bit out of proportion.
Of course, play it safe if you want, there are other ways of getting your protein. I just wanted to share the one that works well for me.

The sticky recommends at least 1 gram of protein per lb up to 1.5 depending on what you're doing. If I weigh 190 and am eating at maintenance that's 237.5 grams of protein. Am I missing something here? Are OPs protein goals really that off?

It's pretty easy nigga.

I eat at least 500grams of meat (pork chops, ground turkey thighs, beef, chicken, etc).

Generally enjoy some plain yogurt and 2.5 scoopz (it tastes amazing, its not even about the protein.

That's about 1000-1200 calories depending on the meat and easily 150g protein.

the 800-1000 calories are generally vegetables or complex carbs, I like to mix em with eggs as well cause of the texture and taste and that easily pushes it to over 200g protein.

Oh no they can use your camera oh nooo

Btw google play store now lets you pick and choose which permissions the apps can use, if you don't want them suggesting friends for you don't let them. Besides all they want to do is market shit to you, they're not trying to steal your medicare payments

You're supposed eat 1 g per lb of LEAN body weight.

get a load of this skeletor.

once you get a phd, a good physique and career like dr phd professor layne norton you can start telling people they can't have 1-1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight.

you don't need this much protein. seriously, look it up. 1g/lbs bodyweight was more than enough for trained bodybuilders who worked out at least 5-6x a week.

this, the whole 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight doesn't apply to overweight people, imagine a fat as fatass who's 350lbs and never exercised in his life, his kidneys would give out at 350g protein per day

So, for a Skelly(6'0 138lbs.) would 1g/lb be good for me? Or 1.5g/lb?

240g.

It should be 1-1.5g of protein per LB of your GOAL weight.

Oh shit okay.

Good to know, thanks user.

people are actually retarded do you need to be spoonfed everything?

look at your goal not your current shit

da

spasibo tovarisch