Let's share some recipes. I've been eating this

Let's share some recipes. I've been eating this

1 cup rice
1 egg
1 tin sardines (any tinned fish should work)
Furikake seasoning
Korean red pepper flakes

Crack an egg in the bowl of rice. Stir until egg is incorporated. Throw on sardines and top with seasonings. Other seasonings could be salt or soy sauce. I personally prefer chopped up anchovies for some added savoriness. Also feel free to add another egg yolk if required.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I eat that shit too OP. Typically I use 2 cups of rice because its too slimy for me texture wise with 1 cup. Its good shit.

Heres one

a lot of baby portabella mushrooms in slices
3 medium sized tomatos skin peeled
2 jalapenos adjust for heat preferences
1 tbsp butter 1tbsp of oil
1 egg

>Fry mushrooms up with jalapenos
>when there is no more excess liquid in pan, add tomatoes
>tomato chunks start to dissolve, you will probably need more water added to properly cook down tomatoes
>once the tomatoes reach your preferred state, gather everything in the middle and make a mound and crack egg inside it
>once egg is inside cover pan with lid, and turn heat to low
>egg can be done till desire
>season with salt, also sugar if your tomatoes arent tasting sweet enough

Pretty good

1 cup rice
1 egg
1 tin sardines (any tinned fish should work)
Bukkake seasoning
Korean red pepper flakes

Okay so what does raw egg taste like exactly? Does it taste the same as cooked egg just slimier?

You use your semen or your dad's?

Not OP. I don't leave it raw. I get the bowl and rice really really hot, then cover the bowl for 5 minutes. Nets me a runny yolk with cooked whites but its too slimy with only 1 cup of rice but 2 is perfect.

Never had that, but I think the rice cooks a bit in the rice. idk.

Thats fucking gross. My neighbor's

When mixed in with the rice, it gives it a richer flavor. Egg flavor is less pronounced because you are cutting it with rice. If you don't want that slimy texture, just add more rice until satisfied. Honestly, egg/rice combo is GOAT for me. Easy and fast to make too.

Another combo you might try with egg and rice is add some sardines in tomato sauce. A can of these is cheap as fuck for dat tasty protein.

Sorry for size, on my phone. This one's pretty easy to make and you can throw other veg into it, and eat it over whatever rice or grain you'd like

I used to do a double egg shot when I was younger, I didn't taste it much because it was a shot.

Hope that helps :)

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA
Obligatory

hahaha top kek

Very stupid question:
You mean 1 cup uncooked rice, correct?
Because that's a lot of rice.

Also would it be a decent idea to soft boil the egg for a couple minutes and then add to the rice mixture?

I've never tasted bad sardines in tomato sauce until I came to the US. I once tried some weird brand of sardine in spicy tomato sauce and vomited it all out. It was bland and barely acidic from the tomato sauce, the fish wasn't soft and I almost killed myself swallowing a hard fish bone.

Pic related: The BEST EVER mackarel/sardines in tomato sauce I've ever had the fortune to taste. It's dirt cheap in Vietnam but I can't figure out where to buy it in the US. All of the Thuận Phát supermarkets in LA/OC don't carry this brand and I'm skeptical to try anything else

One cup uncooked rice

That would be good too, especially for people who can't stand slimy egg whites

I've had good luck with Ligo

How often do you eat uncooked rice?

Of course he means cooked rice.

Obviously asking for how it's measured, of course it's cooked when you eat it.
Also that much rice with an egg seems like a terribly unhealthy meal, well at least a large amount of calories of almost entirely carbs, and we are on Veeky Forums after all.

Uncooked rice is good for removing water weight.

I eat at least half cup a day.

you're forgetting the tin of sardines. All in all, it's not bad for a bulk meal.

white rice swells to about 3x its uncooked weight so 1 cup cooked is 1/3rd of a cup uncooked, which is not that huge as far as servings go.

Which is what I thought they meant.
1 cup uncooked is a huge serving.

r u a cellphone?

>not getting maximum proteon gains by eating raw egg
>getting salmonella

>eating excess raw egg
>getting biotin defiency