I just ate 800g of hard boiled eggs

I just ate 800g of hard boiled eggs.

1240 kcal, 100g protein

But also 3392mg of cholesterol (1131% daily value apparently)

Am I going to fucking die?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-1/a-closer-look-inside-healthy-eating-patterns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

800g as in, a single "jumbo" sized egg?

You will be fine, pussy. Do some cardio.

>800g
>a single "jumbo" egg
I don't know how big your fucking jumbo eggs are, but here 800g is a dozen jumbo eggs

What kind of eggs are you eating?
Ostrich?
A big chicken egg is like 60g

>he doesn't eat ostrich eggs
Dyel?

>he didn't take out the yolk
>he didn't take out the part with all the cholesterol
You deserve death you retard.

There's good cholesterol and bad cholesterol
Eggs have good cholesterol so you should be fine

The yolk has 1.5x the protein, faggot

I'm hoping this is a troll after what happened to the last guy to do this last year.

If it isn't, learn from his mistake and go to the hospital ASAP.

What happened to the guy last year?

You don't want to know, man. It's way too soon.

call poison control and ask them. I have no idea but 1131% of daily intake probably isnt the best.

I want to know.. what happened? screen cap?

Idk, man. You haven't ever seen a nearly 2 lb egg before? I bet you live somewhere pussified, like SWEDEN.

How can you get HUGE without HUGE FOODs?

He's making shit up

Noting, because there's nothing wrong with it. Your body will process out that muh cholesterol in the form of massive diarrhea

>2016
>not doing OKED (one kg of eggs/day)

Dietary cholesterol isn't really that big of a deal, especially in unprocessed foods like eggs

Cholesterol is irrelevant in this, it's the amount of fat ingested in one sitting that is problematic, especially the polyinsaturated portion.

Don't ever post again, broscience shitter. Theres no such thing as bad dietary cholesterol. Bad and good cholesterol are markers of human health, LDL and HDL respectively. Theres no such thing as HDL or LDL in food.

...the filename

>Theres no such thing as bad dietary cholesterol.

*no such thing as good dietary cholesterol

cholesterol isn't real it's made up by Jews to stop the Goy reaching their potential

The dietary cholesterol probably won't kill you but your farts over the next 24 hours will.

are you all fucking retarded

dietary cholesterol does almost nothing to serum levels

read a fucking book you mooks

This is definitely true

Not true, but irrelevent even if it were since that's not the only bad thing dietary cholesterol does

>Jumbo
Do you mean ostrich?

Looks like fit has been watching Dr. Oz again...
No, eating a a few eggs a day isn't bad for you. Dietary cholesterol has been proven to have little to do with blood cholesterol. Eating like shit will give you bad cholesterol, not a few eggs a day

Stop trying to get people killed

bait harder

dumbass thats pack weight not single egg weight

>calls others pussies
>suggests cardio

You can eat some 800g more. Unless your farts are already melting through your chair and probably blocks of solid metal.

that's the draft version, here's what they say in the final

health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-1/a-closer-look-inside-healthy-eating-patterns/

> As recommended by the IOM,[24] individuals should eat as little dietary cholesterol as possible while consuming a healthy eating pattern.

hopefully