WHY THE FUCK WON'T MY FAGGOT FUCKING ARMS GROW. I'VE BEEN LIFTING PRETTY CONSISTENTLY FOR A YEAR AND A HALF...

WHY THE FUCK WON'T MY FAGGOT FUCKING ARMS GROW. I'VE BEEN LIFTING PRETTY CONSISTENTLY FOR A YEAR AND A HALF, GAINED 50 FUCKING POUNDS FROM 120 6'2, BUT THESE LITTLE NIGGERS JUST WON'T FUCKING GROW. I'M 170 POUNDS AND STILL HAVE AUSCHWITZ ARMS. I HIT BICEPS ISOLATION 1-2 TIMES A WEEK FOR 60 REPS + PULL UPS + T BAR AND TRICEP ISOLATION 1-2 TIMES A WEEK FOR 30 REPS + BENCH + DIPS.

WHY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gombqxeySO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>30 reps
Lmao nice cardio faggot, gotta build endurance to jack off your boyfriend long enough

Have you trying lowering it to 3x12 and going at a much higher weight?

A heavy weight you can manage, but will allow you to hit the 3x12.

>6'2
There's your problem
t. 6'1 that feels your pain

When I say 30/60 REPS I mean sets of 10. I do tricep pushdowns 3x10, barbell Curls 3x10, and hammers 3x10 plus all the non isolations

How long do you wait between exercises for biceps and triceps?

Like, which days do you do them? Also, is the weight easy for you?

What the fuck do you want us to say then? Do more arm workouts. Add different variations of curls etc and do more sets

>pretty consistently
>why won't my arms grow

repeat after me
NEVER.GOING.TO.MAKE.IT.

Poor lanklet. When will they learn?

This

You're gonna need to bulk up even more to see results OP

what does Veeky Forums think of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=gombqxeySO8

6'2 at 170 pounds haha there is your answer! eat mister stick man, eat and eat and eat and eat. Its like you dont even want to leave humanity behind come on

What is your bench and hammer curl weight?

also,
>I HIT BICEPS ISOLATION 1-2 TIMES A WEEK.
This is a joke. You need to be benchcurling every day. Drop the volume on curls and just do Hammers and Farmer Walks. Heavy Hammers are the closest thing you are gonna get to a Bicep version of a squat. Wrap a handtowel around any weight you touch. No joke. Increases grip strength like a motherfucker.

Feel free to disregard my advice but I'm 6'2" and I would have made this thread a year ago but nowadays... lol.
>mfw girls say hi while squeezing my arm like they're just trying to be friendly.

Holy shit. rekt

Im 6'3, 1/2/3/4 for me is still just ottermode. Basically you gotta keep going senpai

I do a single set of curls, three times a week, along with 2 sets of pull ups or chin ups also three times a week and my biceps have grown noticably in two months

Are you telling me I should curl everyday? What about rest?

high rep/high weight hammers for dem juicy arms??

OP I'm the same height and this is me at 195.
It takes longer to grow for us lanklets because of our larger frame to fill out.

Yes nigger you should be curling everyday:

Go to a sporting goods store.
Find a dumbbell weight you can only lift for 2-3 reps and work up to 7-8 reps.
Buy them.
Rep it out at home whenever ur in the mood.

It's not rocket science its bro science. Figure out what works best for you.

HOWEVER. do not do that kai greene 215-20 reps shit. It will not work. I have tried, tested, written and tracked my own progress. don't do shit but give you sick bicep endurance lol.

Heavy is the only thing that works.

Try it yourself. I promise you'll be able to curl more weight with a neutral grip.

>6'6"

6 5 here, fuck my existence why dont i just hop on already.