Fags of Veeky Forums

fags of Veeky Forums
does Veeky Forums have an Veeky Forums boyfriend?
no homo tho

I do. We're going through a rough patch.

He always tries to talk down to me because he thinks he's better than me, and Im not bothered by beta talk but it's annoying trying to love someone who wants to make you feel bad

>implying Veeky Forums is an attractive ottermode guy and not a manlet skeletismo desperately filling the void where his confidence never was with $400 shoes

>Veeky Forums

I really want a bf. Someone to love, hold at night, grow and learn together as individuals and exchange boipucci poundings. I'm working up to husbando mode, currently at otter, and I'd like him to be the same. I'm an undergrad, where do I find him?

I don't even get any smug satisfaction from this picture. I just feel dirty and... embarassed for them.

Did somebody photoshop a school shooter onto the guy on the right??

WHAT THE FUCK

every time i see this pic his neck gets longer. i swear

gets me every time

How the fuck does one into giraffemode

THIS GUY

Kidnap him, restrict his calories until he's a skeleton, and then put him on a lean bulk for a year and cut that nasty-ass fucking haircut, and you could actually salvage him. He's the only one.

>Dylan Roof on the right
0/10 he wasn't part of a bunch of fashion faggots, he belongs to /k/

I wish I had one, not necessarily Veeky Forums but just a guy who would hug me from behind, whisper sweet things to my ear, kiss my neck, hold me like that's the last time he'd do it, caress my skin and like to grab my hips.

If you want potential std
Find hookups on grindr who might be looking for more

The long haired Mexican dude on the left also has a savable face. Cut the hair, trim the pedo stache, bulk, then cut down to 11% bf, slap on a tank top and board shorts and he'd be a solid 6.5-7/10.

Every other one has a fucked up face in some way or another.

I meant the right, not the left, standing next to Dylan Roof

Is that chucklefuck in the middle like 10 years old? Jesus christ.

Yeah, it's alright for a hook-up but it's filled with old dudes and anyone under 25 on there looks unstable or DYEL

Go to a fucking bar like a man, I'm nineteen and can't even drink in burgerland and I have dudes craving me left and right, especially if you get called up on stage or something and get to take your shirt off. Nothing like a crowd to mire you hombro

I dunno man, none of the bars I go to are really like that. I live in Western Canada. Besides I'm not really the party animal type, I've dated someone like that before and it's not for me.

Yeah I had one for two years. He turned into an alcoholic, gained 50 pounds, and went on a bender 300 miles from our house that lasted a week and a half where he treated on me twice that we know of. Never again., Veeky Forumsfags or f/a/gs only.

cheated, on treated holy fuck

i want to hear this fucker talk

>tfw Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

feels good man

squeak*

:( now i'm sad

The fucking giraffe.
Genius.

I wanna fuck

No homo

buddy it's not always a rave scene, go to a karaoke night, and I heard BC cities like Vancouver are gay af. or are we talking Midwest Canada like alberta or Saskatchewan?

Either way, all it takes is a generic compliment like "I like your hair/shirt/pants/singing/other distinguished feature, where/how did you get it?"

Hook, line a sinker if you can make a quiet wallflowery guy open up to you. You don't have to be a party animal just date someone who doesn't look like they're gonna bring a gun to the nightclub

Orlando easily could've been prevented with a little charisma and kindness, at least from what I understand. But that's a different story, and I'm not baiting today

I'd put him in a skirt and midriff and pound that boipucci

This is what Veeky Forums actually believes

This what Veeky Forums actually achieves

>tfw worked in higher end retail for 8 years and got a better wardrobe than those cucks for free because im sample size

Yes and he is my soulmate tbqh, we're getting married in about 6 months. Been going stronk for 2 years.

He's not even into fitness at all but I honestly couldn't care less, he can be whatever except unhealthy extremes. We've grown together well, and we have similar interests, of course we have the occasional fight but we have an agreement to work it out before sleeping and to make sure we still say I love you before leaving even when we're mad. I have the gayest relationship I suppose, the whole sex thing in here is not a relationship and while it is important it shouldn't be first. Sex will ALWAYS be good if you really love who you're with, it will make standardized attractive men unattractive.

He loves harry potter and recently I ordered him a hogwarts acceptance letter, fuck he's a cutie I can't wait to see his dorky reaction. Hnnngh. Going back to the gay thing though, it's not like we're flamboyant or anything. There's really no point in being gay and acting effeminate, but there's nothing wrong with showing some affection and making them happy with stupid cringey cute shit.

I dunno, I wish this kind of bond for everyone cause it's amazing.

he's a big guy

Boardshorts?

he'd be an 8 to most women, man. he's got good shoulders, an angular face, strong hair, and his fashion sense fits him, even if it's got some issues. it has less issues.

this guy would do well if he became a Veeky Forumsizen.

I wish, it'd be better than nothing.

pls mor

>No matter how much you lift it will not make up for having a loyal Veeky Forums crew.

Why even bother.

Does anyone else kind of wish they were a faggot or at least bi? I could slam so many twinks, for real. Would be so easy to get sex.

A guy sucked my dick once and I tried to fuck him but I couldn't get into it. I barely maintained hardon and couldn't come.

Hes the only one that looks fashionable tho

>hoverhanding
yup, essence of Veeky Forums perfectly depicted

solution: get the best head of your life and shut your eyes and ears

See Davey wavey's rules of having sex with a straight guy and you'll discover any gay lucky enough to score a straight even remotely knows when to open their mouth and keep it shut at the same time

takemymoneyfry.jpg.pls

I NEED MORE WHO MADE THESE

No. He isn't Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums

He is a normie, but not in a Chad way, he is just a normal guy

I don't know if I want to be with forever... we can find common ground but we are so different.

If I'm constantly looking at other guys on instagram wishing they were my bf, what does that mean? Is that a normal thing to do... as in is it normal to wish your bf was someone else?

Guess it means I'm not truly happy, huh...

:^]

This

Straight men are god-tier to gays

Especially when it comes to personality, THERE IS SO LITTLE VARIETY

so many gay men just get put and then stuck in this fucking box and all act the same

There is a thousand different types of straight men, yet it feels like there is only 2 or 3 different types of gay men

So if I'm able to get with a straight guy I'd definitely make it worth their while

Ironically roofe looks the best of all of them

>this is what Veeky Forums actually believes they look like

Never forget

>gay men get stuck in this little box

Yes it's called men's anuses

Get used to it

Really what are the 3 types?

I LAUGhed TOO HARD

Dylan unironically looks the best out of them by a huge margin
>that cut
>that sweater
>that accent t-shirt poking out from the bottom
>those slacks
>those boots
literally perfect, not to mention he actually looks masculine and confident

>30c
>Hot

Amerifats actually believe this

not literally, give me a break man

Not that guy but I'm guessing queens, bears and normies.

This is

Good thread man. Love it when this cross-board shit goes on.

to think they all dressed their best to impress fellow Veeky Forumsggots

Where's the comic where fit breaks down the wall and steals the flower headdress

really, there are people in this thread, RIGHT NOW that don't wish for a pic related kind of relationship

IT IS SHOPPED RIGHT

I wish I wished for it to be perfectly desu fampai.

I wanna be legit homo more than anything. Bois are so beautiful and honest and kind, and women just keep fucking my life up, and I can tell when I find a man attractive, but I just don't enjoy fucking other men.

I mostly just hang around Veeky Forums hoping the rumors are true.

They are
you can bf a trap here maybe, we have a few if lurk enough you'll find them, all advantages of s woman minus the periods, the whoreness and the bitch, can't go wrong with a trap desu familio

Going homo only works if you fap a shit ton and even then its just a temporary fetish on your chase for excess pleasure. You will abandon most things for your hedonism and the end result being that you are 400lbs fucking a small thailand boy on a ship while you plan to destroy the Atreides and gain back your spice horde.

>the end result being that you are 400lbs fucking a small thailand boy on a ship while you plan to destroy the Atreides and gain back your spice horde.
This is where I want to be in life at age 37

Can someone put numbers on these and we roll for who we go homo for

That dude's pretty cute. There's an actor who looks really similar to him called Luke Arnold.

>traps aren't total whores

Not our traps, they're indeed attention who'res but most have stated to be boiipucci virgin

The one thing I really dislike about these board avatar comics is how inaccurately positively they represent their respective boards. Veeky Forums should be an autistic permabulking turbo-manlet who only wears power level-concealing sweatshirts and Veeky Forums should be an awkward, uncomfortably DYEL lanklet with horrible fashion sense. None of this awkward-beefcake-and-effay-gay-dude bullshit.

Yeah exactly

People on Veeky Forums just pretend to lift.

Are you saying you are not an autistic permabulking turbo-manlet who only wears power level-concealing sweatshirts? Go back to Veeky Forums phagoot

what does that mean, though?

It's a Zyzz meme

HAHAHAH Jesus Its hoverhanding

I read it as "HOVER HARDING" and thought it was some homo slang.

Am i the only one who thinks the long hair guy (on the right) actually looks p good?

True about most boards, there are successful ones and shitty ones, just like in Veeky Forums

Shit I'm sorry to hear man. If he really makes you feel that way look for someone better. I've been there before. It sucks.

Whyyyyyyyyyy why why why :(

why do i want this
am i gay now?

Nah I have a qt /v/ trap bf.

We play vidya together and he sits in my lap and I bully him every time he dies in Dark Souls. He's cute.

Those poor bastards look so uncomfortable though... look how tense they all seem to be.

Quick one.

I'm the opposite, I'm the Veeky Forums one and my bf's the fit one, but we both like like to laugh at fatties so we get on just fine plus being a complete domestic goddess helps too!

>tfw I live in Wisconsin
>no gays in sight
>only gays here are ultra fem twinks

why even live anons? ;_; I just want a qt masc bf

Nah, son, Roofe's bowl cut and lifeless gaze really kill the rest of his look.

>women don't even give me the time of day
>a few gay guys have orbited me

I'm so confused

Yer a mans man user

Same, I just want a Veeky Forums bf to control and dominate me

These really are the last days. There will be nothing in a century if something doesn't happen. What is it... can it...

How to achieve that or this pic related?

>2 femboys arguing

I think Durwin is hot