GF

>GF
>She is getting very annoying lately and I don't think I want to be with her anymore

Convince me having her is better than no gf

she's fucking another guy man, sorry

good communication is the foundation of strong long term relationships.

Unless you've sat down and had a mature chat with her about it, you're probably not ready for a steady relationship.

bullshit. trust is the core of a relationship. she can communicate lies to you all day. if you trust each other yo have each other's backs there is no need for words.

married now, should have stayed single

honestly why do you think having a shit gf is better than having no gf? do you just want sex? cuz you can just get a fuck buddy. do you not want to be alone? then find another gf. I stayed with a gf that I hated for 7 months and because I didn't want to be alone and after we broke up I felt so much better.

no gf > shit gf imo

Bullshit,
Finding a needy insecure girl is the foundation to a stable relatiinship.

You don't have to trust her or believe her lies. Just trust her nature.

bullshit

the SECOND you start talking about your feefees with women they will see you as a loser. COMMUNICATING IS FOR KEKS

Do you think you can sex easily without her?

I just broke up with my gf today. She was so annoying. I rather jerk off than deal with her. All those no gf fags are really guys that just want to get laid often. Trust me, relationships are tedious and boring

I never understood comments like 'i would rather be unhappy and in a relationship than be single'.
I just don't get it, never have.
If you want to have a good relationship, the first thing you need to be happy alone, happy with your own company.
No one should be in a unhappy and unsatisfiying relationship just because they don't want to be alone. I think it speaks volumes about your own sense of self worth that you would believe it would be better to be with someone that makes you unhappy rather than be alone. Just don't get it.

gf = access to a vagina on demand

thats really the only reason to stay in a crappy relationship

How's it feel to have fat boy syndrome?

There are more fish in the sea

It's not. If you are under 35 you should only have fuckfriends.

>Finding a needy insecure girl is the foundation to a stable relatiinship.
Truth right there

op literally just dealt with it, its not worth it, seriously just dump her, you can talk to more sloots instead of just your girl, have fun for a while, thats what im doing now

whats fat boy syndrome?
And sure, there are plenty of fish but many more fishermen so that doesnt help

giv her 2 m e op

sperm quality degrades as you get older and you are more likely to conceive girls than boys after 35
plus it will probably take you a couple years to find a partner and decide you want kids that is if you do

if you want to have fun instead and no headache go for it

>you are more likely to conceive girls than boys after 35

Are you fucking retarded? You understand how sex is determined right?

>you are more likely to conceive girls than boys after 35
nice broscience. not gonna make it

I trust my instincts. Also, at certain age some women are very open to the idea of having kids. You don't need years to decide it or convince her. Just check for good genes and go for it.

bullshit, trenbolone acetate and prostitutes is the foundation of any kind of lasting marriage. When the psycho phase with insomnia and urge to kill wildlife comes up, you basically go to hooker while you wife lives in fear of you, locked in the bathroom with the kids.

A guy like you needs a girl to give some credibility to the claim of not being a raging homosexual?

I just miss going to sleep with a cute girl that smelled good every night..

Much happier single though desu.

>young gf
>came in her many times she wasnt on any contraception
>never got pregnant
>says it's because she wasn't ovulating

is she just infertile?

I broke up with my girl after 3 years. We were doing long distance for the last year, and there was no end in sight to it, it's all the shit bits of a relationship with none of the good stuff.

My advice: if you have to break up with her, be damn sure it's what you want.

underrated post

There is never a wrong time to find the one you'll be with for the rest of your life....sometimes I start to think "shit, I found the right girl at the wrong time" whenever I get some broad that wants to get dicked down but you can't think like that. If you truly love her fight, if you don't don't even waste you're time brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbb

This is gospel

That or she was lying.

In this case she is probably lying, althought the fertile window is actually very small. You have exactly 5 days to get someone pregnant.

Lol that's what I did. I'm a cold bastard sometimes and it gets annoying as fuck when she's moody or needy but I know I can trust her 100%.

If you've halfway got your shit together you should be able to get laid at least once a month which is all you really need to keep your head straight. If you need it more just hire the occasional whore.

Basically if you're in a relationship only for sex you're either desperate or lazy.

Lying and she is preg?

About not taking birth control you retard. She is taking it (and fucking other guys that come in the same orifice as you).

Listen.

My grandpops always told me: "If you want a lasting, good relationship with the girl you love, you need 2 things: money(good job/job with status or being rich) and a hard dick (no ed, stamina, good physique)"

Fucker was 55 yrs married with a 10/10 model in the 50ths. Sadly, no pics of him here in my appt.

I miss him so much, the things i learned from him... fuck.

kek

Grandpa Life advice
>be me 14
>Grandpabro says to me
>"Don't stick your dick in a vagina trap"
>"o-ok"
>"they'll suck you dry! And That goes for your wallet too!"

>Be me 20 in college
>"hey user! Got any new ladies in your life?"
>"a couple, but none are serious.. Don't want to get caught in a trap h-haha"
>grandpa smirks, he knows I was listening to his wisdom
>drops a bomb out of no where
>"that's good, you have fun, fuck a bunch of women, you don't want to be stuck with one. Try em all on, see what fits best."
>"O-ok..."

I have some more if anyone wants to hear em

grandpas for life homie.

Best advide he gave me was, when i pursue the girl and she has a close friend, i should first work with the relationship of the friend and be on good terms but not fuck her(

Not having a girlfriend is less annoying

>get fit
>date 9/10 girl
>"no don't go to the gym user I don't want you to be too bulky"
>get relationship fat after a few months of no gym
>alarm bells start ringing
>need to get fit again before I dive down a slippery slope
>start getting back into my routine
>"user why aren't you giving me attention?"
JUST

I did this to myself. Hot girls are overrated. They are THE biggest gainz goblins.

Considering suicide. I can't win if I stay.

Don't get into relationships with girls.

No one cares about your grand dad you cringey faghots.

You fucked up the moment you listened to her.

>"no don't go to the gym user I don't want you to be too bulky"
>actually listening to her
???

nobody fucking spoke to you

>more likely to have girls after 35
Some fucking retard doesn't understand how the X and Y chromosome in sperm works.

What if I really am lazy and have a high sex drive?

I've been single for a few months and I have sex maybe once a week with some exes and my coworker, but I miss having sex every day and have other things I'd rather be doing at night than going out and meeting women.

Some fucking retard tries to apply high school science to genealogy

Protip: Two blue eyed parents kan have a brown eyed child. How do you explain that with your bb Bb model?

>Don't go to the gym
>Well ok
Weak willed faggot. You may as well not even start going back again..

And how the fuck does that explain sex?! You realize that all eggs carry the X chromosome. Men's sperm will carry either the Y or the X chromosome. XY determines males. XX determines females. It has nothing to do with the "quality" of sperm. Not even talking about genetic treats fuck wit.

What I'm saying is that you're out of your element and should just be quiet

correlation=/=causation

>Trusting a woman
>Ever

You're prob sterile. Good job fukboi

She will be annoying as fuck, she probably would have a lot of stupid problems and no career. And she will fuck the first Man that gives Her attention.

U guys are very wrong

Strong independent women (the real ones) are the best. They probably have a career, do something fitness related and are used to male attention, they won't fall for any guy.

That feel when I'm the other guy for a girl right now

That would be pretty shitty sex

Don't you feel guilty?

this user got told hard by how can one recover from such a humiliating defeat?

My grandpa is my closest family member and his health is starting to get pretty bad

I agree. If you're the kind of person who isn't happy with himself, getting a gf won't suddenly make you happy.

Good, let him die

getting laid on the regs fixes a lot of mood issues

Tfw on/off with gf for 5 years. Want to drop her and finally move on for good but the idea of her ever fucking someone else kills me

you will regret it either way:
1) you stay - it will be annoying and you would regret that you didnt dump her and find better
2) you leave - you will miss her and you burn the bridges that cannot be never fully repaired

but yeah. she is fucking another dude

it's not lmao
if she brings you down, drop her, but don't waste time looking back

Cmon man, don't put a brother through that.

go-getters will dump you at the first sign of an upgrade. also they make shitty mothers

+1

its even worse when you realize if you gained weight it was fat and you were basically bulking without working out/muscle gain.

Not if you aren't a loser.

please. just please do everyone here a favour and just kill yourself my man. Do you even fucking know how your sex is determined? did you do basic biology in highschool you fucking retard? and the thing is, you say this retarded shit and other retards on Veeky Forums will fall for it.

that's life bro. no big deal. soak up all the knowledge, info, wisdom, as much as you can so you have no ragrets when we passes away. people die man accept it. What's sad is when a young person with tons of potential in life dies. that's really sad. Not when an old man whose lived a long, great life and had a family and got to see his children grow up. That's not sad at all.

Not matter how much of a winner you think you are there is always someone younger, and better than you.

Well sure, and I've been the other man in more than a handful of affairs, but as long as you remain attractive, women are unlikely to leave you or cheat on you. With the women I know who have cheated, they're either serial cheaters (who are easy to identify) or there's serious problems in their relationship (which is easy to avoid).

That ain't cool bro, you see what it does to some Veeky Forumszeins

>You don't have to trust her or believe her lies. Just trust her nature.
the coldest shit I've read on Veeky Forums sempai

leave her and get another, repeate this till die. It´s the circle of life op.

The best relationship is with a pretty confident girl who's slightly less attractive than you.

She won't actively seek out attention in general, she won't become insecure because of a huge disparity in attraction, and she won't feel the need to seek out a new partner.

Me too, senpaitachi.

Did y'all also train/improve her while dating? Shit has been so cash fixing small problems she had with making friends and how she spends time meaningfully.

Best relationship is with a woman who shares your interests and isn't a vapid cunt - good luck.

pic of her

>Finding a needy insecure girl is the foundation to a stable relatiinship.

I did that once and she turned full-blown cheating Stacy after she hit it off with some chad at a bar on a "girls night"

They really are all the same, fellas.

Insecure women have stupid problems, they will pass their mindset to your kids.

Getting and keeping a woman like that it's hard, that's why they are more worth. They will encourage you to work, study hard and keep healthy.

Wanting an insecure girlfriend makes you an insecure man.

Insecure girls will fall for the first man that gives them attention dude.

OP POST NUDES OR YOUR GF NEVER EXISTED!

cuck