Alright, alright, alright. Let's get this out of the way, I am unironically all in on LINK. Sergey (PBUH) is my new god...

Alright, alright, alright. Let's get this out of the way, I am unironically all in on LINK. Sergey (PBUH) is my new god.
BUT, I am having a hard time imagining all the turbo spergs (myself included) becoming multi-millionaires. What are the ramifications if LINK does indeed make as all insanely wealthy?

You won't have to worry about a future that won't happen, LINKie

Don't worry, user: we are a rare breed; even if half the sperglords on Veeky Forums hodl until LINK is ten dollars, there will only be a few thousand of us that become actual millionaires... nowhere near enough autists to "rock the boat" in the worlds of finance or high society, if that's what you're worried about. That said, to the moon!

>t. 20k linkholder

is 30k enough to make it?

I have been putting entire paychecks into this coin, because this opportunity is so huge, but man, I still can't imagine becoming a rich man from browsing a Chinese cartoon website all day.

Link is secure gains, but probably 2x from now. You're not getting rich, unless you were already rich

Really I don't need it to go up a million dollars, but enough to get me on the next moon mission coin big, would be nice.

Imagine: LINK reaches $10. What does that mean for the board? What would that mean for Veeky Forums? Would Reddit collectively kill themselves? I only hold 3k LINK but goddamn that would be a fucking hilarious future. Alternatively LINK crashes and burns and there will be pink Wojacks for months. Either way looking forward to it.

>would reddit collectively kill themselves
We can only hope user.

kek, LINK either makes us all rich, or is the cause of a million NEET an heros

not a neet here but pretty much this

Worst case scenario when LINK moons is that they FOMO and buy our $10 bags.

A million NEETs suddenly having way more money than the parents they leech off of will ever have is also quite funny to me.

2x from now is barely $350m market cap. If you have any broader belief in crypto/smart contracts that is absurdly small for the amount of work that it can do/automate.

If you only hold 20k it won't make you a millionaire though ;_;

A quarter of a million dollars is a good start at that first million, however (or enough to buy desert acreage and start a solar farm).

why is Veeky Forums the only place shilling LINK so much? hardly see it anywhere else.

i-is a solar farm a good investment?

Either because we are early as shit, or dumb as shit.

Meh, solar farming is as good of an idea as, say, opening a *successful* bar (without really having to deal with anyone), on average, I'll bet, but I'll warrant that it produces income more predictably, and it's probably cheaper, too ($30,000 annual liquor license here).

I have only 10k Links so I won't be millionaire even if it hit $85 which is science fiction

But will still have lots of cash to stop being wagecuck and play crypto with bigger money, even if I will be doing $200 per day it would be paradise in my shithole

>pink Wojacks for months
lots of people is all in, there would be mass suicide and no movemnet on Veeky Forums

Also a normal person / non neet who just wants my own house to raise a successful family in the future

Autists here found it early. Its been spreading to reddit

There really aren't any ramifications because it's such a small % of population. Shit, every year in the UK there are another 1000 millionaires because of lotto and euro millions, that has literally no impact whatsoever.

Remember, bitcoin used to be $0.3 dollars, people were all over /g/ saying to invest, definitely some channers made themselves into millionaires on that. Same with ETH.

Only difference this time is I'm not doubting myself and have put some money into it.