Why aren't you on gear?

Why aren't you on gear?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mDnaESnrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm too young and don't want to fuck my hormones up

im too poor

Started lifting seriously a few months ago.
Want to get at minimum a year of experience with heavy lifting before I move on to EZ mode.

no one should get on gear until they are 25+

Coz i dont wants to get any stupid yolo fuck yeah coked out ideas like getting a tattoo of a knuckle duster smord that isnt even sharp right on my chest when I make my living in a sport where I got no short on all of the time. Also making good gains without

If you're not making money off your body (aka professional athlete, bodybuilder, fitness model, etc.) then roiding is stupid. You're risking side effects and potential health concerns (I know, not proven, but not disproven either) just to look better.

Plus, unless you have exceptionally poor genetics, your natural limit will be sufficient in terms of appearance and strength. Exceeding that will just make you look unnaturally bulky and weird in the eyes of normal people, which will affect your career prospects and/or dating life just as negatively as other aesthetic things such as being an ubermanlet or ugly would.

I will be soon

What do you guys think his head weighs?

I donate blood 6 times per year and I still need 20 donations to earn a medal.

Dunno where to source it in NZ. Anavar would be ideal.

This. The natty limit is more than enough for 99% of people.

Yeah that's where I'm at. I want to cycle something simple like dbol or tren, but I'll never make money off lifting so it'd be kind of a waste I think.

cos I'm white and I'm jacked, deal with it

Because I gain very well without them. Yes I've tried 2 or 3 cycles in the past amd have enjoyed the look and feel whilst 'on' but it completely stripped away any sense of achievement for me and was only a transient experience anyway. All I could think about was getting off the roid train and really pushing myself to see what I could achieve naturally.

you are not natty anymore you dumb fuck

Well I think a piss test would disagree with you.

Because addiction is for the weak. My life is about ridding myself of any addiction, and i strive to keep the intake of any substance to the bare minimum of my cabability.

Simple like tren? Cruising testo is simple, tren will fuck you up bro, nightmares for days. Keeps you lean and nasty af tho

This, 21 right now will probably jump on in 3/4 years. I'm not that desperate to be a bit more aesthetic

I'd rather not be made infertile.

Really? I figured it was so commonly used that it was an easy cycle.

Serious question, why are you lifting for other people's expectations? That's pathetic IMO not trying to shit on you or influence anyone to roid but honestly lifting for girls/status among peers is odd.

Doesn't matter what a piss test would do, you fucking trog, if you have used in the past, you cannot call yourself a natural. Especially someone who has done multiple cycles.

Why work hard to reach the natty limit when you can work half as hard in half the time and look even better?

I want to do a test cycle but too afraid to do it on my own since I don't know anybody that does it

my cousin is on gear right now, 6 weeks in

he trained 2 years as natty and looked like shit

still looks like shit, only a little bit bigger...idk man I feel like I would be disappointed with the results he is having

ive got marfans syndrome (not significant but it is there) so if i fuck with my heart it'll randomly rupture the aorta and i'll die a fast death

it's also stopping me from boxing because my eye lenses are weak and already partially detached and more hits to the head could dislodge them and blind me or require surgery

>Marfan's

You can lift with Marfan's?

I have been. My cardiologist told me late last year to not lift heavy anymore, so I do 15 rep sets now.
Pic related

Instead of getting stronger I'm just trying to get ottermode going. I don't think heavy lifting is in my future but at least I can try and look healthy.

say what you want about brock but you can't deny he is pretty juicy

What symptoms you got? Height, stretch marks ect?

Just curious, I'm thinking of going into neurology or auto-immune.

1.I still have a delusional dream of playing pro rugby.

2. It's heaps bad for your heart. Knew someone that says they had a heart attack. Allegedly but he was 24ish at the time and had no proof from the doc.

3. Mate took some shit and he couldnt get a boner for like 2 months. I think he's gay now so maybe his dick is permanently fucked and he just bottoms to get atleast some satisfaction.

4. Have another mate that got full blown bitch tits from 1 cycle. But he's rich as fuck real estate agent and drives a beamer so I guess he can afford to get them fixed.

5. Worked with a guy that had the most disgusting bacne. Huge fucking pimples like youd see on youtube getting popped. He had some really bad acne scars on his back too. He was a beast though and slayed the hottest bitches. So that's a toss up..

6. Had another mate that got HUUUUUUUGE but now he's off he's small again.

7. Another workmate took some shit but it had no affect on him.

8. Another workmate had some and it only made him less fat.

It's not like I know lots of shonky cunts. I'm a qualified PT/been training for 8 years and I guess people see me as the guy that trains so they confide in me. Now I look at it these are solid reasons not to do it. But theres always that nagging question.. "What if?"

other reasons I forgot.

9. Lui Marcos videos on all those old school body builders that are dieing in their 40s and 50s.

10. Bostin Lloyds fucking video of him injecting. That shit was putrid.

11. I don't trust drug dealers. I think the shit they sell is shady as fuck. Would not risk it.

12. I have bigorexia already. In my head I'm small but people always tell me I'm massive etc. I'm afraid If I start I won't know when to stop.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mDnaESnrM

You're welcome, Gavin.

If you're a femanon and aspiring to look like pic. That's defs achievable natty.

My lens have always been partially detached but gotten worse with age. My finger joints are hyper mobile, able to bend them backwards if I really try to hurt myself. I've got large hands, large feet, 6 foot not very tall but tall enough, my lower back is a tiger claw of stretchmarks (girls ask me if I got stabbed) and my aorta got like 5cm bigger in 5 years which was the reason they told me to stop lifting heavy weight.

I know I'm luckier than the really gangly guys with marfans, but it does suck, I enjoy lifting and boxing. Worst comes to worst I just do swimming I suppose.

>why are you lifting for other people's expectations

what else would i lift for
i am dead inside
ambition, shallow narcissism and hunger for power and influence is all that keeps me going

>Not lifting to make your ex look like a haggard old whore while you look like a chad

It's all about spite me lad

my ex is a fat landwhale struggling with depression so thats hardly a concern

damn. my exes all got hotter. it's real bullshit cause i let myself go.

so now i'm in spitemode and hoping to catch up and then watch them whither away at the wall. 2 of them are under 25 so its a long wait, one is 28 and close enough.

Athlete

Yeah that is quite lucky in a sense, some people with Marfan's look fucked.

I only ended up with a unusally 'severe' Vitamin D deficiency and various idiopathic diagnosis, but went through tests for EDS/ALS and MS. Stuffs quite interesting.

>lifting for girls is odd
for what are you lifting then, yourself? dont make me laugh that is the shittiest excuse out there

What are the consequences of low D? Pale and rickets or something like that? How are you now?

>I don't trust locker room Bubba enough to inject his shit into my body
>Moderately expensive
>Have to stay on gear else I'll get small again
>Numerous long term / short term side effects I don't feel like touching
>Takes away my sense of achievement

>consquences

Something like 80% of people are Vit D deficient in the UK during winter. But I had something like 6mnols when recommended is 50, which is pretty heavy.

Vit D can literally impact anything man, I started to get muscle twitches and joint issues, it probably made me sad, have had deep as fuck stretch marks all over my hips, chest and back for a few years. Didn't get rickets because you tend to develop that if you're a kid with low Vit D cause you're still growing.

Got a Cushing's test done as well like a week ago even though I'm quite low bodyfat, that came back normal and they were like 'well, you're probably fine other than all these symtoms'.

I spent a lot of time indoors playing vidya from 14-18, so I might have had it for years. Who knows.

I'm hypermobile anyway, so that's why EDS was considered, they have vitamin absorption issues.

Agreed. As soon as i hit 30 i'm getting on the gear. Low doses though

So you take vitamin d supplements, eat fish and drink milk and eat cheese and you're good right?

Why the fuck would he need an excuse, you little prick?

they dunno if my symptoms will go away, vit D is pretty complex, but that's the idea

10000 uis of vit D a day, I was already taking supplements from multivit but they have 25uis in...

Why does no one consider the potential physiological benefits of gear when evaluating them?

cruising on test could prove the right tonic for despondent males with low ambition and drive, not to speak of lack of confidence.

>That moment when you realize you're not natty anymore

>Instead of getting stronger I'm just trying to get ottermode going. I don't think heavy lifting is in my future but at least I can try and look healthy.

SMART MOVE SON.

YOU WILL BENEFIT IMMENSELY FROM THE REDUCED BODYMASS.

All this "say no to roids" circle jerking here kek

Agreed. I'm 25 and I just started cycling. I've been lifting since I was a teenage and it game enough time to reach my natty potential. Now I can go beyond it.

The better question is why gear isn't on Salvador Dali?

>Why aren't you on gear?
Because I'm in good health right now and don't want to fuck up my body with shit that non-health professionals shouldn't be fucking with.
Because it's illegal in my country,
Because I don't believe in cheating to gain an advantage over my competitors (I am involved in a team sport, and we DO NOT 'roid, so I don't either).
Because I am not a desperate, cripplingly insecure, failed manletchild faggot trying to get laid.
Because I actually have patience, work ethic, and personal discipline, and no need for 'instant gratification'.
Because I want to look like an athletically fit adult male, not a circus sideshow freak that people point at with looks of disdain and outright disgust.
Because YOUR MOM said she doesn't like steroids either.

>Not reached natty potential
>Won't compete in bodybuilding or weightlifting sports
>Can't afford it
>Only 19 yrs old

The reasons are many, I would love to be the world's strongest man one day, but it really is something you got to commit to early on

>daily roid shill thread

Yeah, I'm 27 and I'm still not on gear
I want to cycle when I'm like 35 - 40

This is legitimately 50% of the reason I'd like to eventually take steroids.

The other fifty being that I grew up fat on antidepressants and both of those things ruined my body and mind.

Still making minor progress, so I'll research more and let some time pass. 24 currently.

im 23 now and i think im gonna stay away from any testosterone boosting type PEDs for at least 5 more years, but would it be bad for my health/hormones if i took GH?

do you plan on pissing away your gains? You built muscle using gear, they bumped you ahead farther than you'd have gotten without. From now on, everything you achieve is because you cycled.

i chose not to and idgaf is anyone else is on it

live and let live

But I am

Is it possible to get roid gut without roids?

Because idk how to get it or use it

i dont have a mental disease

>Yes I've tried 2 or 3 cycles in the past
>I'm natty

wew lad you are fucking retarded

because I fat and only deadlifted 255 lbs today

GH is good for fat loss and for tendons /healing

It has been all but proven it doesnt do shit for muscles unless you're deficient.

It's incredibly expensive. Easily 10x the price of a test cycle

Doing 250mg test/week gives amazing benefits and next to no sides. It would cost you like $20/month. hGH can cost that much per shot, multiple times per day

shit aint natural

Kys

I wanted to do a cycle just to see the results no ragrets son. Afraid my balls and wood will shrink permanently and whats the point of being huge as fuck if you dont have the weaponry. Not trying to pct for 6 months

yeah go do roids

say hi to zyzz when you die in 6 months

Yes, it's called a "gut" you moron

>

I haven't reached the natty limit yet

Het on gear and reach/surpass it in no time.

I have no idea how to get started. Can anyone point me in the right direction?