What keeps you staying natty, Veeky Forums?

What keeps you staying natty, Veeky Forums?

What makes you think that the endless cycle of zero progress is somehow... worth it?

Just man up already. That's my advice, lelz.

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/what-steroids-users-aren-t-told-until-it-s-too-late.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the endless cycle of zero progress
2real4me

let's just be honest for a bit:
You probably work out to look good, impress girls and not for the sake of sport or achievement itself while the true natural body builders just fucking enjoy working out, pushing their body to the limit. Getting girls with your pumped up body is really easy of course so if you are like between 18 - 23 years old and stupid as fuck just go for the juice. In your thirties however, your life will be miserable, you will look back on the good old days where you just cared about looking as good as possible. You will probably have a dead end job and a shit body as you will be too lazy to workout without your roids while Chad who never used roids and just concentrated on staying fit and developing himself has a great life and he will impress girls even if does not want to by looking better than you, being richer than you and being fucking confident about it. Most people who go for roids are just losers but they would never admit this even to themselves.

>endless cycle of zero progress

You must be doing it wrong mate, I have never had this problem.

1. Im making pretty good progress.
2. Health risks of sterons.

I don't care about being shredded. 15%bf is fine for me and that is enough to keep making gains natty.

>already have gyno

I think it's sensible enough to want to avoid making it worse. My FTM brother has boxes of T just sitting, I'm not even sure he still takes it, but I don't want to fuck his life up too

Those guys look like fucking faggots though, are you trying to make a case for roids with a pic like that?

sour grapes detected

I'm an honest person

You can take steroids and be honest about it. They're not mutually exclusive

Post pic and let Veeky Forums judge if you actually lift pls

not being 100% sure if I'm going to be able to keep roiding safely and forever
when those requirements are met I won't think twice
so basically I need to finish university and get a job. I already know people who could hook me up with right people once I decide to jump on

Most roiders look like shit

I know this is bait, but I have no fucking clue where to get them, that's why.

I don't want shrunken balls

I am Chad, just wanted to warn the guy.

you should have atleast post a pic of juicers,not that guys who look like they lifted 3 years natty

The only way to get that natty is with 4 years of hard as fuck work and perfect eating.
Those two cock gobbling fuckbois obviously shoot up.

INB4 Arnold Schwarzenegger did roids and is living a great life

What keeps me staying natty is the list of issues and side effects both short term and chronic that it can have on your life. Is a few years of looking insanely buff and ripped worth it for a possible lifetime of diseases and issues? To me No. Everything is a risk vs reward analysis, and to me roids are not worth the risk.

and zero progress? either you only gauge progress by muscle mass, you have reached your genetic limit (you can see this in how top athletes are only at a competitive level for a few years) or you are doing something wrong, which is kind of hard to do because as long as you are doing something and putting all your effort in you'll get progress or, I'm sure you have somewhat increased your strength, endurance or cardiovascular fitness. Either way, even if you are not getting any progress you are still maintaining you musclemass/fitness/strength levels

the only reason to hop on gear is to impress other guys.

most women don't care or don't even find the roid look attractive, the ones who do are trashy anyway (see rich piana's wife)

But user, with each cycle I managed to lower my body fat even more, and increase my muscle mass even more as well.

I am pretty much done with cutting at this point.

Why would I need to roid when I already kinda made it at 7/8% BF?

From my understanding, the next step is to bulk, but also to increase test naturally to get bigger muscles. This will also take a year or so and I am getting closer to the normal plateau of most natties already. I think I may have the genetics.

I'm 18, roiding right now would fuck my body up. I can wait 6 years to do a few cycles.

progress halts quick user. all health risks are super managable.

>health risk of steroids
>have to always keep doing them until old age
>if race war breaks out, you wont have enough things to keep your muscle mass up and you turn into a woman closely after.

ergo-log.com/what-steroids-users-aren-t-told-until-it-s-too-late.html

LOL

Guaranteed you've only been lifting 2 years at the most.

low test risk-averse faggot detected.
Also check 'em

Low IQ roidmonkey detected

Check these

>What keeps you natty?
I have reached my body goal while being natty. Always knew that I wouldn't be like the movies without taking roids, so the idea in my mind was always pretty realistic.
>What makes you think that the endless cycle of zero progress is somehow... worth it?
I maintain myself, I go to the gym to be able to eat more than maintainance since I love eating waffles and crepes. I go to socialize, in a place full of fatties and a couple of fit guys like me, I always get the nice looks. I also keep it up because it has became a routine.

No dubs vs. Dubs

You lose faggot, comfirmed low test beta.

> body goal
> natty
Unless you are some fucking genetic freak monster like janoy cresva that produces 900 test, idk senpai

Trips here to shut you all the fuck up

Try again bro.

Ayy, get dubbed fgit.

>everyone has the exact same goal body as i do

I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and while I'm not afraid of the roids, I don't know how to get something high quality that isn't spoiled or tainted.

>what is hcg
I don't blame you for listening to big brother instead of doing your own research though

always funny when dyels with zero knowledge show up in threads like this.
gotta love how mad and butthurt they are

meanwhile i look like zyzz after 1 cycle and now hormones and everything is back to normal

just say you are afraid your mommy finds out or you are just too dumb for it but dont delude yourself that a simple test cycle is gonna fuck your health up or make you like a drug addict.
>MUH HEALTH RISKS
lmao

You mean ex wife

Making it brah!!

I dont hate myself that much

>another roid shill thread

>b..b..but chad!!

Lol stay mad loser

>What keeps you staying natty
knowing that no matter how fit i get, my face will always be a 5/10

>OP leans back in his chair, a smile struggles to surface but the feeling is fleeting - there is work to be done.

>OP takes off his Men's Stetson Tattersall Ivy Cap to comb his fingers through his mane. He scans through his "CHAD" folder for the perfect image; execution is everything.

>Finally, OP stumbles upon the perfect image. He re-reads his post...

>EUREKA! This time around, OP showcases his set of slightly stained teeth. His trolling skills are competent to say the least, yet his genius once again satiates his hunger. He types at the end "That's my advice, lelz."

>Post! The browser refreshes, and the excitement cannot be contained. OP chuckles, he knows what he is in for, but is up to play the game nevertheless.

LOVE THESE THREADS.

PROTIP: IF YOU ROID WE ALL THINK YOU'RE A FAG.
NO ONE ADMIRES ROIDERS.
ROIDERS ARE NOBODY'S ROLEMODEL.
IF YOU ROID, YOUR GAINS WILL BE FOREVER TARNISHED AND YOU'LL HAVE A REPUTATION AS A FAGGOT NARCISSIST.

I would cycle in a heartbeat for that comfy perma bulk lifestyle, but the only thing stopping me is the hair

Face > body when it comes to attracting females, so I won't bother unless I find a way to counteract the balding (I'm already on fin, minoxidil, and ketoconazole

Ebin

What makes you thinks those guys aren't natty? They just look like two brothers with adonis-tier genetics and tans.

>What makes you think that the endless cycle of zero progress is somehow... worth it?
The pros are transient. The cons are forever.

Cons:
1) Hair loss.
2) Gyno
3) Acne everywhere, including backne
4) Bloated, puffy moon face

And that's just cosmetic side effects. More serious cons include

5) Hypogonadism and infertility.
6) High blood pressure, which leads to
7) Heart disease; increased risk of stroke and heart attack
8) Kidney disease is another side effect of high blood pressure
9) Liver disease
10) Emotional instability--depression, rage, anxiety, etc.

Pros:
1) A temporary increase in strength
2) Maybe 15 lb of extra muscle. You might gain more but it's water weight and you'll look like shit anyway.

It's a complete fallacy that the average steroid user looks better or is much stronger than the average natty. Most steroid users have more in common with these pathetic losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZjs

Another fallacy is that using steroids will put you on the level of the natty limit, or beyond. The average fraud has an FFMI of 23.5, which is well under the projected natty limit of 25.0. The only cheating frauds who even look good are the ones who would have looked good anyway if they had stayed natty.

Lastly, bear in mind Jason Blaha is an admitted steroid user who has used multiple compounds along with HGH peptides for 20 years. Twenty years--the number two followed by a zero--of taking steroids. To look like this.

So you tell me, is it worth it?

You know damn well that blaha is a lying sack of shit, and that he eats and works out like a fat ass. I dont roid, but if youre going to make an argument against it dont use anecdotal evidence about one guy who isnt a reliable source.

I want an accurate idea of my natural genetic potential.

>blaha

HE DOES WELL IN SPITE OF HIS KLINEFELTERS.

BUT THAT YOUBNG MAN HAS ALOT OF ISSUES, I WOULDN'T USE HIM AS ANYTHNG EXCEPT SOME 1990S VAPORWAVE AESTHETIC ART.

Can you maintain your physique while not roiding though?

no supplier

how long have you have this copypasta ready to fire?

and how long has it been since you noticed that link was removed due to copyright?

> what keeps you staying natty Veeky Forums?
I hate needles. All that pinning and measuring is alot of responsibility I'd rather not deal with. Plus you can get in great shape without steroids anyways, so why bother?
> What makes you think that the zero progress is somehow... worth it?
Only zero progress if you don't have a goal/plan in mind. If I plan on increasing my deadlift by 50 pounds over the next 5 months yet it only goes up by 30 pounds, have I not still made progress?

> Just man up already. That's my advice
Real men don't need to stick a needle in their ass and compromise their health and well being for 30% faster gains. If you train and eat like shit, even on gear you're gonna look like shit. Proof: Jason Blaha, Jason Genova, Rich Piana ect.

>What makes you thinks those guys aren't natty?

>tfw 5'7''
>got good progress in 4 months
>got bigger than any of my friends in one year without suplements because pooe
>god tier body in 2 years
Lmao, 5'6'' to 5'9'' is lifting in easy mode

Actually you get 100% faster gains and will put on about twice as much lean mass, unless you do slin and gh, in which case the limit is shit you see on ifbb.

Personally I just roided to my natty peak and cruise to maintain. Nandrolone is the perfect roid, of course test is kind of neat since I like being able to get hard. 125:100mg nand d:test d/wk. I could go above natty but I figure why bother? I can't be fucked with ancillaries, just one shot per week is all I want to do. Once you hit your thirties you see the benefits of doing things right. I used to think I'd want to stay natty. Then I saw how much being old sucks. I might die a couple months earlier but I'll be many times healthier. You have to take quality of life into consideration. There are no bragging rights to being natty, it's just doing things harder for no reason. You won't stay young forever, and besides that not everyone has perfect genetics and 1mg/dl test levels. Juice is the great equalizer.

Should i start doing roids?
Would do it for like.. 4 months.. then i would just maintain the muscle ive gained and fuck sloots

you are implying his ex wife actually hitched up with him for his looks.

if you think the roid look is how rich piranha looks then yes, you do it to impress other guys
but the roid look also includes guys like jeff seid, guys in op pic and pretty much every fitness model.
so actually most women prefer the roid look, just not the leaving humanity behind roid look

Schwarzenegger had a whole team of medical experts backing him up and making sure he won't fuck up, and he had a shitload of important people on his contacts list.
What do YOU have? Yourself, some smartass get-lucky knowledge from the Internet and access to some cheap roids. That's it. You won't make the money Schwarzenegger did with your body and your empty list of colleagues to secure a future for yourself when you won't be able to keep on going anymore.

Schwarzenegger is 1 in a billion. You are part of the rest of the billion, along with me and the rest of this board.

I swear, some of you sound like excellent, top-tier bait, but it's astonishing to know that you're serious about those things.

Lolwut

That's like the first side effect you hear about with steroids. I mean shit, it's in trials for that very thing, as a birth control.

god damn jake busey shredded well

yes, roids dont make you the next arnold schwarzenegger. nobody questioned that bud

We have access to the exact same information his doctors had and more. You can torrent yourself to an MD equivalent education. Don't be lazy and pick up a book sometime.

Bloody expensive

I dont want to die and my ideal body is very achievable natty

I do not want to be a meathead

>tfw 22
>3 more years until I can roid
Meanwhile I'm making progress slower than a snail natty...

Is that the Homestar Runner font

but if you are not a loser and have a career it is probably best to NOT be honest.

can barely afford protein powder, let alone steroids

also my heart is genetically fucked so i guess steroids could kill me

>all these people thinking cycling test will give them permanent health issues
Jesus Christ.

You guys are playing with fire

This! these guys or too much of a bunch of faggots to have been able to accomplish that kind of physique.

Good luck at attaining several years worth of biology and chemistry knowledge and experimentation just from a few pages of info sheets from the Net.
I sure am honored to be posting with the next Arnold.

>on steroids
>arms wider than delts
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do people train arms?
It only ends in literally disgusting delt:arm ratios

>I like having functional genitals for women to enjoy

>if you know everything about roids you will become the next arnold

Steroids are terrible for you.

great for as long as you are on it

really fuckings sucks if you stop

no thanks

I don't really measure knowledge in years. I'm not even sure how that would work, but I know for a fact no physicians or roiders do.

Just read until you understand it. If you need book suggestions or help understanding then ask on forums and someone can point you in the right direction. Chemistry, pharmacology, and physiology is the main stuff to focus on. Any textbook in the last 5 years should be good enough. If you want to get autismal you can troll journals and keep up with research but the classics have been out for decades and will work for 99% of goals.

>I don't really measure knowledge in years
Dropped.
I knew Veeky Forums likes autismo mode, but c'mon.