Does Veeky Forums shave?

Does Veeky Forums shave?

Just stomach and chest. The rest I trim. I used to shave legs when I was getting running but couldn't. I decided to use the principle of "acting as if" and emulated runners who shaved their legs. It apparently worked. As I said earlier, I trim now.

I shave pretty much everything. Face, chest, balls, ass, legs, and I trim my armpit hair short.

I shave my back weekly because I dislike having a hairy back.

I shave my chest and stomach once every few months so the total length doesn't get to full carpet mode.

I was thinking of trimming my stomach and chest instead of shaving to avoid the stubble I get immediately after. What kind of clippers do you use?

Homo detected

only the fun parts

Phillips Noreco multigroom. I don't know the particular model. It's a cheap one. I usually have to replace them once a year.

Pic is it.

Thanks, I'll check it out and join the optimal body hair masterrace.

i like the nose hair clipper attachment

yup, i like when my boifriend tells me how smooth my skin is

I had a guy like this so I took out my knife hidden in my sock tossed it to him. He caught it and then I clocked him right across the jaw with the 20 lb dumbbell next to me. Walked to the front and told the girls he came at me with a knife and they should call the cops. He was banned and arrested. Problem solved.

I don't have too, and I wish I did.

I get hairy af everywhere but I only shave my face.

how do I shave my own back?

I just use my electric shaver for most of my back, although it doens't have advanced heads like 's recommendation. I use my safety razor on my shoulders.

It's a pain because it's hard to see what you're doing, it takes me awhile. For reference, I am hairier than WWE superstar Prince Albert during the Attitude Era.

dick & balls, armpits, face obv
not super hairy, but as Im heading towards 30 its starting to get more and more, so Im considering shaving where necessary

fucking neckbeards from /b/ leaking onto here I swear

face, pubes, balls, ass crack, pits but i don't shave chest. i have really hairy legs though, what do?

So many faggots in this thread.

I'm as hairy as it gets and I wax my neck, facial hair around the eyes and cheeks. My girlfriend waxes my back and it hurts like hell but I'm no faggot.

>shaving chest and legs when the hair is thick as a donkey's
>having sandpaper erupt out of your skin

At least wax as a fucking man, faggots.

Armpits twice a week.
Stomach/chest once two weeks~
Pubes, balls, asshole + legs = once two/three weeks.

Trim down my stomache (leaving the trail) and shave clean my ass and balls.

Never will shave my chest again. I'm bear mode there.

Absolutely. I'm hairy and Summer is unbearable if I don't shave 2-3 times a month. I go full bearmode in winter though, I only shave my balls and pits to avoid bad smells. Oh, and my back, definitely the back.

No, because I'm not a woman.

I like to shave my crack so that my buttcheeks slide against each other in this pleasing way, and when it gets hot the sweat and dried flecks of feces seal my crack shut like cement paste, and I have to pry my hemispheres apart with a letter opener and only then does the rouge shriveling stank get released, but the rest of the time I can't even fart without extreme effort, and when I do it's like two meaty wet Persian rugs being beaten with carpet beaters, cheeks clapping like thunder. Overall it's the most hygenic way to be and feels great.

Only shave using #3 or #4 on pubic area
Res of body is natty
>tfw no back hair

use baby wipes instead of toilet paper. you know, to actually avoid having shit stuck on you.

I trim my legs, armpits, pubes, ass, ball and wax my chest and stomach.

h-how do you trim your ass, do you use a mirror? I shave my balls and pubes completely but feel like a fucking child after, feels weird without any hair at all

Shave face and balls
Trim with scissors my pits
No guard with clippers my head chest stomach and pubes
no homo

i have a lot of body hair and i use to trim chest, legs, balls and ass. But last week i shaved my ass and it was very uncomfortable and it get irritated. It is because its the first time or is always like that?? And what do you do with yout ass hair? i dont care the rest of the body

I shave head, face, chest/stomach, balls

Thinking about shaving my armpits because I'm getting a weird rash around my armpits not sure if it's from hair or not.

I figured it'd be uncomfortable as fuck to shave armpits but I guess women do it so it cant be that bad.

>do you use a mirror
No I just try to be careful, never had a problem so far.
If I really want to be completely clean I wax it though but it's laborious.
Trimming is just so much more convenient.

>waxing
>manly

Trim pubes, shave shaft, balls, and face.

In that order actually but different blade for face.

Only the dick

face, back of neck (I get a 2nd beard back there if I don't), dick, balls, pubes

Fucking lol
J.Heller worthy writing right here. Good job user

You probably went against the grain, it's hard to tell, but with enough shaves you can figure out the pattern and avoid irritation.

My face and my dick. Sometimes my butt.

Trim pelvic pubic hair.

Otherwise no. Never met a girl who didn't love body hair on their man.

>At least wax as a fucking man
This is several levels of homosexual.

Too puss to wax faggot? Afraid of the pain?
kys yourself my man

How in the fuck do you shave your ass

it's easy as fuck. just get a regular razor and shave from the inside of your buttcrack to the outside in sideways motions

yeah

Shave my face once every 2-5 days. Trim groin every couple weeks.

I trim my stomach cuz I don't really like the way it looks.

I'm 22 and I don't have any back or chest hair yet, not sure if I'll ever get much if I haven't yet at this point, so that's pretty convenient. I'm fine leaving the rest of my hair alone. I shaved my armpit hair a couple times to see if I liked it. Looks pretty good but it doesn't seem necessary so I just leave it alone.

post benis pls

>My girlfriend waxes my back and it hurts like hell but I'm no faggot.
>waxes my back
>I'm no faggot

>shaving beautiful manly legs

for what purpose ?

you really should leave your ass hair alone.

If it's so fucking hair that it's peeking out of the cheeks, just trim it enough to get rid of that.

that's lewd though
I'll post my socks instead

Never

>My girlfriend waxes my back
>but I'm no faggot

cool

how is having my sexy gf waxing my back half naked then having sex gay?

are you guys fucking dense or autistic?

>shaving chest
would never get rid of my lions mane.

>not having gay sex
pretty faggy desu

You sound like you're full of pent up, suppressed homosexuality. Aggressive not only after my bantz, but even in your OP.

Quit being such an insecure faggot and trying to prove yourself to me over the internet about you super sexxxxy gf XDDD

the waxing doesn't make you the faggot, your posts do.

Id like to pretent im tarzan after 4 years without shaving. So no i dont shave

I fell once while descending (cycling) and got road rash from my ankles to my ass. Tending to the wounds and dealing with the scabs with my massive amount of leg hair was a nightmare. Since then I shave my legs weekly and have smoother skin than my girlfriend. I wish I could get by with just my legs shaved but it looks retarded with a hairy chest so now I'm stuck shaving everything.

Holy shit this kid is insecure. Lmfao
Bet your gf is fugly as sin

yeah top bantzzz shitlord I can smell your jelly all the way in my Mediterranean loft faggot bitch

Honestly that sucks, but I won't call you a gay because I know road rash is no fuckin joke.

that is what you get for wearing those sperm killing shorts.
Wear some pants, and Lyra underneath.
it's fine.
>my aerodynamics.
shut the fuck up, it makes like no difference at all unless you are sponsored and need an extra .5 seconds on your time.
also post bike and Veeky Forums master race here

Step out of the closet, m8. All that sexual frustration will subside.

>shaves
>can't tolerate the pain of waxing
>doesn't have a qt gf waxing his back for him
>calls me gay when I already called him a faggot

Lol, you think i don't wax because of the pain aspect?

I think you're missing the point, goober.

>keeps bringing up his "girlfriend"
>Further asserting the point he uses her as a coping mechanism for his inner homosexual desires.

Sad!

Fucking wew lad, someone steal your sweet roll?

Stop calling me a faggot!!!! God damn these stupid fucking kids!

>LOL! like seriously LOOOL you think I'm afraid if it hurts there are r-reasons, buddy!
>I d-dont b-believe you have a gf because I don't so you must be a loser like me too

pathetic little man holy shit

>lol why don't you get t-tattoos? scared of the p-pain l-lol

Because i dont want to look like a degenerate

>lol why d-don't you w-wax?? you ascared of the p-pain?? lol....

Becasue I'm not a faggot twink fuccboi

Try harder

>I can t-take p-pain, guise
>I-I totally can't stop talking about my gf and how much she likes me, I m-mean we like e-eachother
>Am i a m-man yet????

INSECURITY

>being this assblasted someone on the internet mentions having a girlfriend in the context of waxing his back
>being a fedora tipping klv insecure faggot unironically calling stuff "degenerate"

kek cry more

waxing isn't manly at all...

doesnt it hurt when it starts to grow back? and if you sweat doesnt it feel slippery?

I shave my dick and balls, but I clip my chest, stomach, legs, arms, hands, feet and face. I tried waxing, but it absolutely didn't work (hair stayed on completely) and I can't shave large portions of my leg and hip due to severe fibromatosis.

Gotta say, short hair feels nice and shows off gains well. Takes no more than 5 to 10 minutes each saturday.

>...

kys

ellipsis

>Hasn't made one post yet without mentioning gf
>Can't get the thought of giant cocks in his mouth out of his head

m8, i have a gf. been together for four years, got married last april, and have a son together. Not a big accomplishment, bro. Most people end up finding someone.

Strange that you seem to use her as a crutch for your self inflated ego by constantly reminding everyone, but more than likely reminding YOURSELF, that you have one; Which of course is nothing more than a defense mechanism against anyone who would dare challenge your sexuality.

Your bad at hiding your faggot-driven insecurities.

well that was uncalled for...

I am merely mentioning her as a result of you implying I don't have one you moron

Nice fantasy though spastic manchild

>image

another shavefag reveals himself to be a turbo faggot, what a fucking SURPRISE!

Likewise, except I shave my pits aswell.
But I would just trim if I wasn't a total dyel.

>he can't afford an iPhone