Finally get a gf

>Finally get a gf
>She tells me that she loves it when I carry her
>Can't carry/hold her for more than a few seconds
>She weighs 65 kg (She's tall+big tits)

What exercises do I need to do to be able to carry my heavy as fuck gf around Veeky Forums?

>65kg
> Heavy

Pick one.

Get a non-fat gf x f

barbell curls I guess.

Shes a big girl

She's not fat, she's pretty skinny. She's just tall-ish.

Get a bag and fill it up with random crap. Fill up until you get what you can manage to carry. Carry bag around and fill until equal weight of gf.

Either you're a sniveling weakling or she's a landwhale (big tits give it away). Either way, you're fucked.

i would recommend deadlifts and heavy standing barbell curls.

SS PLUS GOMAD LIL' MAN

deadlifts and squats
add some chinups too if you wanna carry her fireman style

Get a part time job delivering appliances. After a few weeks of hauling fridges your gf won't seem so heavy.

65kg when she's tall, so I'm guessing 5'10-6'

That's pretty thin

you mean princess carry right?
fireman carry is easy as piss (over the shoulder), i really doubt he'd be having trouble with that

This is awful advice. When carrying people like that your arms and shoulder will get tired long before your back or legs.
OP should just carry heavy shit, either a bag full of stuff like user suggested earlier or even a husafell stone like strongmen do

for you

Keep your elbows in to help transfer her weight into your core rather than arms

Get the biggest weighted punching bag you can and use that. Carry it around zercher style. Either that or farmer's carry but have the bar shrugged

I personally just dealt with it. I was hungry skelly and had a high test gf that was close to my weight.

Zecher squats

You don't deserve a good gf until you can make out with her in the couch, pick her up from a sitting position, carry her to you bed, and make sweet but intense love to her all night until your neighbor yells at you.
Keep working out until you can pick her up, use her as a bench press bar, and do squats and curls.

I used to princess carry 80kg dudes for conditioning at judo and I'm a skellington (192cm 77kg).

You're pathetic

Zercher squats. Its basically squatting while princess carrying the barbell, the only gf that never betrays you and the one most deserving of your love

wtf op, can't you even ohp your gf for reps?

Wow someone who's practiced something vs. someone who's never practiced something
Bless us with your knowledge of how to improve oneself at a specific thing by doing said specific thing
Amazing, who'd have known this would be the way.

Shut the fuck up you idiot.

somewhat related to op's story
>female roommate
>weigh 115 at the time
>i weigh 125 at the time
>was able to pick her up like op's pic no problem
>no strain or difficulty
>couldnt even bench 95 or squat 115 at the time
how is this possible!?
my back wasnt even heading towards snap city

>get fit
>get a few girlfriends
>they leave their dirty panties behind
>new girlfriend finds my ex's black panties under my bed
>get into fight
>make up
>she then finds another pair in my closet under an old jacket of mine
>she now thinks I wear girls underwear and am a closet homo
>giggle when she accuses me because I say "no homo" instinctively... You fucking assholes
>I'm now tfw no gf

American detected

just carrying a heavy weight for a short time isn't that hard

moving it through a range of motion is tougher-- like if you had to pick her up off the floor

Man, do the big lifts, it ain't that heavy.

I'm a DYEL and I can fuck my gf while holding her

wanna know how I know you're lying

the part where you said you have a gf

Not everyone is dumb loser like you.

>DYEL
>GF
pick one

No if she weighs that much she's fat

i picked her up from a laying down position after stanidn position
no difficulty either
it just confuses me how i was able to pick someone up who weighed almost as much as i do with no difficulty
i could even curl her too when i wasnt even able to curl 30lb dumb bells

>Can't carry/hold her for more than a few seconds
>She weighs 65 kg

My ex was 5'9 and 110lbs. That's skinny. Unless yours is 6'0+ she's not skinny.

you weak as fuck

Kys

Fucking clean your apartment.

unless shes 6'< she needs to got on a fucking cut. you need to stop being a weak shit, i can carry my 100kg friend

The weight is much more distributed in a person. So it's a lot easier to lift.

>she now thinks I wear girls underwear and am a closet homo

Do you even lift?

converted this to freedom units

144 lbs

shes fat.

"she's tall" nigga are you retarded. I had a 155lb 5'7 girl who was a jogger that did 3 miles a day, those thunder thighs were delicious

shes fat.

girls weigh 100-120lbs or so if they arent whales

virgin detected. Most girls are 130 even at 5'3

that's fucking skelly

Some curls, farmer's walks, and deadlifts should help with transporting your landwhale, but honestly just read sticky and follow a programme.

Most girls today are overweight or obese. Being average is not good when average is unhealthy and disgusting.

No you didn't.

My gf is 6'1" and ways 70 kg. She looks skinny, like she's made of boobs and legs. So 65 is not that heavy for a "tall" girl.

But in any case, you're weak and/or a manlet.