Gf hit me in the face last night. Cant remember why because we were both drinking

>Gf hit me in the face last night. Cant remember why because we were both drinking.

>Barely caused a tiny cut on my eyebrow because of her ring but the major damage was to my glasses.

>got super saiyan pissed and called her every below the belt, derogitory name one could call a female. I even pulled out the Spirit Bomb and said she deserved to have her kids taken away.

>Went to bed pissed knowing this was my sign to leave her.

Sober up in the morning and now im not sure if i should as normally we have a good relationship when were not piss wasted. She cooks, cleans and shares the bills.

I dont know what to do.....

Whats your advice and also general shitty relationship thread.

nice subtle cuck thread

Keep scapula retracted and don't flare your elbows

This. Get out of here you degenerate beta garbage.

>manlet detected

Also dump her ffs have a spine, she hit you, other way around and you would be getting gaped in prison right now

breath deep and push out throughout the lift

remember to keep your core tight, breath in at the top and hold it till you're on your way up

>her kids
How did i miss this on the first read holy shit

This ^^^, I cannot stress how much this has helped me break pr's.

8/10. Didn't get the cuckening until I read the answers.

Not a manlet. Im 6'0". Im just scared of leaving someone that when soner is an awesome person.

Im kinda in that position as you OP. Except I dont say fucked up shit like in sure you did. If shes got kids shes got issues. And if you always fight when piss drunk then youve got issues too. Dont pin it all on her. Have a open talk about it. If you cant, time to be single til you grow the fuck up. This may be the only real advice you get here.

This works for me on the first and second reps, but then I get really dizzy and have to exhale for some reason.

If she is smacking you around she is not an awesome person, she has already done it once now she will do it again

This is how psyops are performed. They don't have to make disgusting cuckoldry accepted and embraced, just "not abnormal".

>TL:DR should I stay in this abusive relationship because usually she is nice and is sorry for hitting me.
No.

Aww look at the beta max defending women regardless. Whats it like being a cuck?

>she deserved to have her kids taken away
Ahahaha subtle democrat cuck thread

Nice OP, nice.

>getting smacked and crying about it the thread

Men have been rendered defenseless by society in the case of abusive women.

For this very reason, I have a no violence rule. If a woman hits me, I instantly next her in my head and start making plans to break up.

my glasses were 450 dollars, if she didn't want to pay for a new pair and profusely apologize id end it right there

this is implying it's a once in a lifetime drunk thing

Please report blatantly off topic threads.

Opie your a bitch, your girl hits you and all you do is throw a bf. Sounds like roll reverse here, kill yourself you stupud pussy.

In b4 woman beater.

Nigga don't make the mistake of being in a relationship with a girl who fucking hits you. Even if she was drunk, there's no excuse for violence, it's a lack of respect towards you as a human fucking being.

Tell her she crossed the line and that it is over.

This.

Except I hit her back and a dump follows immediately after.

If you put up with it, you deserve it.