Progress Thread

Post pic of when you started and current. Include time interval, bodyweight, and height.

Just yer average 5'7 manlet here went from 155lbs (of fat) to 160lbs (lean) in 3 years.

SS claims yet another victim

listen you look great but lay off the legs for a while

> laid off legs for one year
> lost complete motivation and strength

Based t rex bro

don't listen to these fags your perfect the way you are my dinosaur friend

>only one hand to cover his genitals

Life must really hard for you if you're ALSO 5'7

I only do Squat and deadlift 5x5 for legs. If I stop those, I'm not training them at all.

stop squat, keep deadlift

or just reduce frequency, squat every two weeks instead of once a week

Your legs are supposed to be big. His upper body isn't lacking at all. Don't stop squatting.

Bishes love booty and thighs. Don't listen to the chickenleg lanklets

Nice dude. Don't listen to these anti-squat fags.

Mirin hard, stats?

Does your dick not grow when you get an erection?
I have gf and I'm fit, more than you can say. Where's your progress pic?

I'm gonna go ahead and keep doing what works and progressing, but thanks for the suggestion.

Trips don't excuse those feet. What is that yellow stuff?

>5'7

I'm sorry.

your legs are sexy

Left is when started, 6'1 155. Middle about 6 months in 175ish. Right, 3 months ago\slightly less than two years of progress 210 lbs.

Fuck if i know. We had just fucked. Figured you might notice the nice ass and back but that's Veeky Forums for ya haha

fuck brehs today i posted a shirtless bathroom pic of myself on facebook. kinda like the ones in this thread. i look decently aesthetic, but i got no likes. then i realized i was a huge douche for posting it and how shallow and friendless i may have appeaered. fuck. what do?

>those chest insertions

7/10

I havent been working out for very long but I think I already lost a little fat.

Am I just imagining it fit?

Don't post on fb bro. I use that stuff to talk to friends if they don't have whatsapp.

Chest insertions?

You look great mate, fuck the haters itt.

4'11''

165 left pic, 175 right.

yes i know i did a mistake. the pic was up for 4 hours, plenty of people may have seen it. and i looked very douchey coz i have the mobile in my hand and i flex. it's fucking goofy and attention needy. i regret it harshly. i'm 23, usually this thing is something 15 year olds do

Arms look bigger, but you lost a lot of definition. I'm suspicious the towel and change of angle in the 3rd pic is hiding significant love handles and other not so lean bits. Also, youre using different angles in a progress pic, which is a pretty silly thing to do, how are we supposed to see what gains you made in specific muscle groups?

I'm assuming you meant to reply to In non-fit terms, you have ugly shaped chests.

do u even get laid at 4'11?

Built up enough lats to spread em, very nice!
No height, no time frame, no weight change?

Yeah, I used to have a pretty bad divet in my right pec. I just used that angle cuz it looked nicer, and makes it less visible because it's slightly embarrassing. but not too much to hide

I could. I live in South Florida. Too may Cubans, average ale height must be like 5'4''.

Selfies are for Instagram m8. They're very acceptable there. Also, post body pics as a "progress picture" and people will see you're training for a goal, which is something admirable instead of just a selfie.

Very nice OP

Mine is two years training after recovering from a severe car crash (and a fatty lifestyle)
Taking it slow and loving the process
30yo 190cm 87kg
Looking to lose 5kg of fat and gaining 5kg of lean mass in the next year

Thick as fuck son. What's the time frame? Pic of before you starting lifting?

pretty shitty comparison, can't find many good pictures, will try find some more.

but:

first pic: 2014, 79kgs

second pic: 2016, 85kgs

have been through 2 bulks and cuts, the heaviest i weighed in was 102kgs.

Doing it fucking right.

another few snaps. same timeframe

That's a lot of angle for a progress pic, but you definitely made solid gains. Gonna take a long time to fill in that frame natty with shoulders that broad.

Protip: a little bit of tan goes a long way

Routine? I'm 5'7 145 getting meaner and your my goal body bro

i tend to not take pictures from the front because of dem disgusting wide hips, thanks senpai.

yeah i really could do with a tan

The dark & shitty camera light is making it look yellow. It's just blood circulation cutting off to those parts of her feet due to the way she's bending them.

Time frame is the pictures name.
Weight from 145 to 165
height 5"11 idk what was before

Saved for you bby
Push day, pull day, abs/rest day

Push
Squat 5x5
Db Incline or Db ohp 3x10
Flat Db Bench 3x10
Weighted dips 4x10
Db fly 3x10
Single leg calf raise 3x12
Wrist roller 3 sets of up and down twice
Lateral raise 3x10
Cable flies 3xfailure superset Tricep extensions 3xfailure

Pull
Deadlift 5x5
Weighted pull up 3x10 or Pendlay rows 3x10
Reverse curls 3x10
Hanging leg raises 4x12
Shrugs 3x12
Db rows 3x10
Bent over Lateral raise 3x10
Wide grip bw pull ups 3x failure

2 years with a bit of a party drug binge in the middle, extreme consistency in the past 4 months.
6"0 not sure what I weighed originally, now 195lb.

5'9"
went from 135 to 165 in 19 months

are or were you doing stronglifts?

Definition of dyel

ok friend, post your progress :).

I second that

looking good user, don't listen to these skinnyfat shitposters.

Impressive for 9 months bro

thanks m8.

4 year progress. 300 pounds>167>201
New goal weight is 185 but I'm losing strength and motivation. I want to be big but hate being not lean.

good job

transformed. great job.

mirin that progress
good job

keep switching between TDEE and 200 cal less week to week. YOu should get a nice slow loss and strangth gains.

liftan prog u using?

I am 6'2", I gained 26 lbs and not much changed, such is lanklet life

That's great progress. Keep it up

Your critique of what appears to be a aesthetic young man really makes you sound like a pathetic loser.

5'11"
125lbs to 215lbs
five years

dude, genetics are fighting against you (and winning). You need HIIT and the most lean of lean protein rich diets.

You are definitely delusional.

well done. Nice beard too.

How are genetics fighting against me?

Fucking awesome brethren

Do cuban women in miami like fit white guys?

ignore him

thanks but I should add while I think it's pretty obvious I'm not natty

Thanks user

I think I get baited too easily.

Thanks man, I appreciate, also normies commented on my progress so at least it's decent

there's always people that blame it all on genetics

I had a friend that looked just like you, I'd recommend cutting pretty hard to start out with a nice base and work from there.
It's a lot less motivating when you can't see all your progress underneath the fat.

Thanks for the tips. I've been at a gym/class for 5 weeks now that basically does hiit. They watch your form and keep you on a hard but doable weight.

I feel like I've made some progress, it's at least easier to feel the ridges of my abs now but I'm just trying not to fool myself

diet is #1 tho
running for an hour is pretty much equivalent to eating a couple less cookies
and eating less cookies doesn't take time or effort and saves money

I do candito's 6 week intermediate program. Not the linear one.

185 cm 81 kilos
First pic is march 2014, second one was a week ago. Didnt lift or diet in 2015 because of uni and shit, started again like 50 days ago.

9 months progress

4 months progress, 5'11'' actually with 160lbs

Don't have a shirtless before... Went from 270 to 202 now. Should probably go down a little further (still a little tire at the bottom of my belly)...

Any advice on what to work on?

Just keep working hard and eating clean and well like 5 times a day

2 months on SL
6'0", 120 lbs to 132lbs

Still tunneling out of Auschwitz

What are your lifts? 5 rm or 1 rm - whatever

I N S T A G R A M

Same stats here, what's SL btw? and how old are you?
18 yo here

great progress my man

you actually walked around with your ribbons looking that shitty?

What

squat - 605lbs
dead lift - 665lbs
bench - ~370lbs, haven't maxed in a long time but I do 5x330lbs
and I train for power lifting but you probably guessed that

nice going, man. great beard.

StrongLift 5x5

Why do you even censor your face

It's stronglifts 5x5, and I'm 19. I tried SS when I was 18 but made slow progress and fucked up my back with bad form, so I just kinda stopped. Now a few months later i'm liking SL way better than SS.

I just came to say that your abs were made in heaven. I'm mirin hard.

Please tell me I've saved my face.

SS?

Otherwise an okay face but fuck man, the nose. The nose. At least you give me self confidence about my slightly larger than average nose.