Long story short, at almost 25 years old, I will have to move back in with my mom

>long story short, at almost 25 years old, I will have to move back in with my mom

Anyone else know this feel?

whats wrong with that?

pretty normal in my country

With rent and housing prices how they currently are its increasingly common. Just make sure you bust your ass to save money and get out of there when you're able.

In this day and age, nothing wrong with that. Just don't be 30 and still living with them, because that is the perfect recipe for wizard mode.

I'm 25 and I never moved out. It's great to have home cooking 24/7, as well living in a clean house. Also, I get to spend my wage on myself, not on bills.

I'd only ever move out if I had someone else to live with, be it a bro or a serious gf. Or if I can afford to live on my own, but that's not very likely with the average salary in eastern Europe.

I live in USA, where it is a social stigma (I disagree with it, but knowing of the negative views on it depresses me).

I also feel like I'm losing a sense of freedom and independence.

PROTIP:

Don't let her cook you food, don't let her make your bed, wipe your ass etc. Let her treat you as a dorm roommate. Otherwise your dedication and willpower will go to SHIT. Don't make the same mistake I did.

OP here. Thanks guys. I feel a bit better.

The pros of it are

>can work less and focus on school (so I can have a better paying career)
>spend less money on bills
>maybe have more time for fitness goals

Cons are

>bruised ego
>not bringing sluts over

>Y U R O P O O R I A

I've been living with my parents my whole life and I'll be 25 next year. Surprisingly all the girls I've been are cool with it and live with their parents as well.

Dude I live in california and believe me almost everyone in uni or even community college still lives with their mom or a bunch of roomies and there's pretty much no shame over it.

I'm not giving up stuff like that. My chores, my grocery shopping, my cooking, my bills.

breh im 28 and moved back with my moms in april. i lost my job and she just went through a divorce so here i am.

i do need another job though so i can get out soon.

this
third world country

>not bringing sluts over

Why? Don't you have your own room or something?

well here people just realise its fucking stupid to move out so early, most people I know are 26ish still living at home, nothing wrong with staying at home and focusing on your career so you can actually afford to move out comfortably instead of rushing out the door as soon as possible with fuck all money in your pocket

Here in America we actually have affordable housing

You Americans are weird. You move away and see your family, like, 3 times a year. It's weird, I can't even go 2 weeks without visiting my grandparents or they'll chew my ear off.

1) respect for my mother
2) I have a 10 year old brother
3) I don't really introduce women to my family
4)I just feel like sluts would feel weird about it or not want to mess with a dude who lives at home

Yeah if you live in a fuckin flyover state man

Avg. rent in Ohio for a studio: $450

Avg. rent in California for a studio: $1500

Housing prices are fucked here in cuckfornia

>respect for my mother
So? What's the connection? Does your mother get offended by the thought of 20-something women having sex?
>I have a 10 year old brother
I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing a half-naked chick.

I'll never understand why people would want to live in California.

I've been a few times, it's nice to visit and all but mother of god the cost of living is insane. There are plenty of places to live that are nice and not as expensive as california

>le flyover state meme
I swear you faggots aren't content unless you live in California or new York even if your life would be the same everywhere else
Have fun with your beaners

OP here
>have job making ~800 a paycheck. It's modest, but livable.
>move in with long-term girlfriend, because logical reasons
>get comfortable, no longer aggressively pursuing further advancement in my career field.
>have kid
>bitch is crazy
>move out
>single dad mode
>always broke, don't have time to finish a year of school

And now this thread

It's because a lot of Americans grow up and resent their families or vice versa

Each generation progresses differently from the last. Each older generation hates the new one

As a millenial I hate boomers, and boomers hate me

I fucking wish. Bills suck but my mom's dead and my dad lives a few towns over.

Just turned 26, and had to move back last year. Feels bad man.

Just a minor setback bro. You can handle it.

That's why I tell myself I'm lucky to even have the option.

How did life change?

Thanks man. 2 years to focus on gains of all kinds. In 2 years .I will be making over double my current wage.

Fuck yeah I aint paying $500 every month. So I've essentially saved 30k for the past 5 years. My brother lived with his fiance here until they got married. Save more money. He payed off his car and I'm almost done with mine. Only problem if a girl wants to smash she better have a place or it's the car, that is the only problem living with parents. I'm almost done with school then I might move

I'm 23 and had to move back in with my dad. He seemed sincere when he said he didn't mind and doesn't make me pay for anything. I do what I can around the house, help with food, and mow the yard sometimes anyways. It would be difficult explaining this situation to a girl but I don't talk to any anyways. I'm saving up a good bit of money this way.

Mothers often get offended by things like that, yes. It's also tacky as fuck to invite a girl back to your parents' house. It implies that you are a manchild.

No it's not normal.
You must be italian

>Bought a cheap ass house at 23
>can't afford to live in it
>live at home with my parents while it's rented

It's a special kind of hell

in the uk the only people i know who are 20-26 dont live at home are the ones who had kids at 20 or the ones who are on dole in house shares and im too autistic for that

You're on the fucking fitness board you enormous twat

Fuck off to literally any relevant board why the fuck did you think to post this here