CBT - Current Body Thread

If I could go back in time I would only train strength.

>Have had to lose 5kgs and gain some bf%.
>JUST
On the bright side, deadlift is higher :)

5'9 154lbs, just puked my guts up from food poisoning last night, tfw i've gotta do heavy squats today.

>1rm's as of last month

Bench 265
Squat 315 x 2 :(
OHP 150
Dead 385 :(

>inb4 lighting
>inb4 nice bathroom
>inb4 estat

Must be nice being a manlet

when you live in a city where everyone is short it's pretty cool

Continent?

Op here. Our stats are so similar it's crazy.

US

Titty pump edition

5'5 128lbs turbomanlet reporting in.

Arms are still tiny af even hitting them 4x a week. Oh well.

guess how much i bench hehe xd

height/weight?

Take a new pic for fuck sakes

186cm
80kg

>5'5
>still looks like a twink

100lbs

Nice try, manlet.

You brighten my day

Mirin

5'11, 169lbs

Forgot pic

5'10 @ 168lbs
Currently focusing on my back to develop that nice V taper

Why?

Just fuck my shit up

routine? Pretty much goal body, not too much and well proportioned

do i have scoliosis?
halp

Cheers man. I usually do upper/lower, with a PHUL style template

184cm
78kg

Hard to tell from that pic. I have moderate scoliosis and it doesn't really affect my life.
Back when I sat at the computer all day and did not work out, I had back pain several times per year.
Now, nothing. So stop worrying.
Nice arms btw, I wish mine weren't so thin

thanks for the tips and compliments user.i believe i might be hurting myself because i sit in front of the computer for 8+ hours a day in weird positions (waist bent to the side and one leg under body)
thanks again

the lighting and the bathroom is pretty nice though

Not a full body pic but I'm happy to finally be seeing some chest striations

6'1" / 185cm
215lbs / 97.5kg

except thats the shoulder you imbecile

cut,fatty

no :)

>112kg squat
>profitient

dat twink life

God damn I hate being a disgusting piece of shit. Too fat to bulk, too small to cut. The fuck do I do senpai?

6ft
182lbs

Flexed - Relaxed

On vacation in France. Everyone is dyel as fuck.

>too small to cut

No you're not. You're skinnyfat. Cut to ottermode so you can stop bitching, and then slow bulk up.

You need to cut until abs and obliques are more visible. Then slow bulk. This is seriously how all natty lifters should progress and you're at the perfect point for this.

You will fit right in.

merlin
Diet/routine/time liftan?

Kinda hard to cut when you are living in Navy barracks. Maybe I can just eat one big ass meal per day?

I dunno. Pic related (no homo) is my goal. I just wanna be big...

Okay. So if I did quite a bit of cardio, with calisthenics and an Upper Lower routine 4 days a week, supplemented creatine, and only ate a big ass dinner (maybe at 2,000 cals or so) I could maybe cut out a substantial amount of fat in 2-3 months?

Lol at these keyboard tough guys. Is it depressing knowing you'll never be mired?

Why the fuck are you complaining about being too big if that's your goal body. Just keep lifting heavy and eat at a moderate surplus you faggot. That guy hardly even has visible abs.

Absofuckinlutely. 2-3 months is an acceptable time frame to lose as much as 15lbs without sacrificing too much muscle.

As long as I hit my calorie and protein goal I'm happy. I eat like shit desu senpai. I've gone a ton of different routines. Probably close to 4 years now lifting. First year and a half doing shitty routines/not eating enough.

nice triceps man what u do for em?

Okay, thank you so much man. I ate a big ass breakfast today, so I'll stop eating today and kick start my cut right about now. Gonna go hit the pool in 10 mon, work on dat dere CSS, and down a protein/creatine shake and boom. I'm gonna cut away.

Thanks man. Now I just gotta stay motivated and consistent.

Thank you for keeping my hope in Veeky Forums alive.
Godspeed user.

These guys are wrong. For a natty lifter, its the exact opposite that is most effective. Eat alot, sleep alot, gain a ton of weight. Once you are actually strong, then you cut.

People cut when they are fat weak bitches and end up spinning their wheels for years.

Kek you have no muscle dude. Cutting won't get you anywhere, but w/e
>muh visible abs may-may

Our method takes longer yes, but he was complaining about looking like shit. At least during the years it takes to look truly impressive he can be ottermode and still get his dick wet as opposed to skinnyfat powerlifter over there.

I will counter your post with an example of my progress. post your progress with the way you did it so user can make the decision himself.

There's some conflict going on over what I should do

I know I'm small, but I'll be just a little less smaller and fatter if I keep up my bulk. I need to maintain decent athleticism in order to do my job, and packing on more bf doesn't seem like the way to do things right now

I'm not actually strong, but here are my stats:
60lbs x 5 Weighted Dip
47.5lbs x 5 Weighted Chin
195lbs x 5 Front Squat
365lbs x 5 Deadlift
I would like to think that is a decent point to start cutting.

So you did a cut first until desired amount bodyfat THEN bulked when you were skinnyfat?

I think this narrows it down for me. I'll do a 3 month long cut, then go back to hard bulking. Do I have a lot of muscle? Fuck no. But I am chubby wubby.

Holy fuck this is a great wall of text

*a little less smaller and more fatter

Yes, I cut first. Progress has been exciting and obvious since then.

Other user isn't going to back his advice up with any pics, but I think this way aligns with your goals better.

If you're looking for a routine that works while bulking or cutting, give mine a try. Idgaf if you use it or not. Good luck user.

Seems a bit volume heavy for a cut, but I'll give it a try. Thank you, man. Is it laid out as a 7 day per week routine?

>too volume heavy for a cut
You wot m8
Cuts need volume and volume builds size when bulking. Why would you train low reps on a cut? You won't get stronger while on a deficit, low volume is for building strength.

current

was 125lbs in april, currently 152lbs. any good core workouts? or tips in general?

5'9 165
275 bench
410 didly
Don't squat anymore but was at 315x2
155x10 ohp

You are 5'7"

I dont need to post anything, kek

I know you aren't strong, I saw your picture. Do what you want, but I'm telling you that trying to build muscle on a caloric deficit is pants-on head retarded. Buddy posted his progress, it took him 3 fuckin years to reach something almost decent, and he's a turbo-manlet.

At this point i've learnt to embrace it haha. I'd have to bulk to 70kg or some shit to escape twinkmode

I posted in the thread the other day but I'll do it again. 6'0 167 lb What do you recommend Veeky Forums?

What are those tattoos?

I recommend lifting

I recommend LONDON

do everything and stop eating like shit. First thing you can do is only drink water

Your core makes me sad desu.

Okay, first:

your body compsition is complete shit. So cut and become a skinny fag. You'll look like shit, but you'll look way better than you are right now.

Next, you start slow bulking. Gain muscle mass, and as a complete fucking noob, aim for 15-20 in the first 12 months, most of which should being muscle.

By then you should know what you're doing.

cant tell if its a huge phone or a small tablet

More closer better angle LONDON etc..

Your hair is hnnnnnng

Pls be in CANADA

Do my traps look overworked compared to the rest of my back? I caused myself a long term injury due to too much push / too little pull.
Squats erryday gave me upper traps, but I've neglected the middle portion of my upper body. Any good exercises to fix this shit? I know what to do, but any input is appreciated.

And yes this is the only pic I have from behind, I don't take pictures of myself ever.

>t-trappy?

6'2

It's taken you exactly zero years to post your shit advice with no verifiable progress. One of us has actually trained for years and experienced a transformation of their physique, using a routine that I developed from trial and error.

You can't even post a single anecdote or reason why my routine or cutting regimen doesn't work other than "hurrr durr but he's a manlet". Solid logic you dyel. Keep posting, it's so easy to nullify your pointless crap.

Pathetic post m8
Calling manlet because you have no ground to stand on lol

natty btw

kek at filename
also if you were on roids you would be smallest roider to live on this earth
tho you got nice 8pack genetics

>natty btw
I don't think anyone is ever going to confuse you with someone who does steroids, or lifts heavy.

Image search guys
It's pasta

ah so we got baited then...

help

How long have you been working out?

I wanna hug and whisper cute things to you.

Terrible

I know how to sculpt a physique as a natty, and it sure as hell isn't by going on a caloric deficit when you have no lbm to work with.

>inb4 roids

mirin

Bf estimate?

>I know how to sculpt a physique
your midsection looks huge
little to no V taper
Chest assymetrical As fuck
traps and delts look nice although

your upper traps look fine and why did you hook your back

Pls train delts more often than obliques

Forgot to add:
6'0 185

Congrats? You built a fucking weird physique lmao

>your midsection looks huge
little to no V taper

Obviously, i'm a powerlifter. I dont care about fragile twink dorito frames. My obliques need to be strong af to lift heavy.

I just got off the shitter to snap this

>for you, when i use funny lighting to highlight stuff.

Delts are fine. I dont train abs

Just for a laugh, look up 'body suspension' if you're curious.

what about right pec being so much bigger than left?

How do you think I feel

what are your competition lifts?

I do one handed dumbbell flat bench with my right arm 3x a week