Cheat /fraud/ and be huge bear

Is Sunday comrades. Greeting. What are you having for drink today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Water ;^)

Diet coke
>addicted to the carbonated Jew
Help me

Coffee mixed with whey. Cant drink alcohol because im an uncontrolable alcoholic that almost killed myself last time I drank. Yolo i guess.

Should I get Test E and Deca separately, or get a 250mg/150mg blend which is cheaper?

Blend would be 14 weeks, 750mg Test-E + 450mg deca per week = 160€
Separatly would be 500mg Test-E + 500mg Deca =240€

gonna buy some oj & vodka or gin later
see if it's only beer that makes me bloated

Is good drink. I hope you are not pay for water though. Is literally fall from sky for free.
How can you be addict to substance that is not even addict making? You are weak like child.
Alcohol is friend, you have other problem that make you want to die. Is not the alcohol.
You may bloat from sugar in juice. Is best to have vodka straight like real man.

are u supposed to chew this shit or drink it?

So I'm pretty much sold on doing my first cycle but everyone seems to have differing opinions on what to do, many people say 250mg pw test e is the staple which is what I think I'm most likely to do but there are also a lot of people who say that you should do at least 400 pw or run something alongside such as eq or deca.
I have a few weeks to decide while i cut down to as close to 10%bf as I can get so I just wanted to get some opinions from /fraud/ on this issue.

6 week dbol kick off
12 week test e 500mg/e3d

lol

Same, except with me there was DXM and a load of other shit involved. Passed out face down, and nearly drowned in my own sick. Don't know how I survived desu.

I didnt mean i tried to kill myself after drinking. I was at home, got blackout drunk and came to after I wrecked my car. Not saying drinking is bad, but its not for me.

Could also go 400mg Test-E + 400mg Deca + 200mg Tren...

I feel like Deca should be run higher though.. suggestions?

Does anyone happen to know a good cycle plot with dosages for a T3/Clen cycle?

what's sexier than a qt giggling?

an avg korean giggling

Your sister.

youre alive :D

:/

How was your bday btw? Howd it all end with analgirl?

12 weeks 500mg test-e per week
50mg dbol a day first 4-6 weeks
eat everything in sight
cruise on 250mg a week afterwards
after a month or two run ~400-600mg tren a week on top of the test and depending on how fat you got eat at maintenance or a little below
be shredded

yes I am
now that I'm done with college and no gf I have nothing to do so figured I'd start shit posting on Veeky Forums again

Just do 600mg/wk test e so you're not disappointed

>How was your bday btw?
lamer than expected lol.

>Howd it all end with analgirl?
she didn't pitch.
havent talked to her since.
just gona let that fire die out.

>now that I'm done with college and no gf I have nothing to do so figured I'd start shit posting on Veeky Forums again
welcome back

also what happened to fatlifts
I came on /roid/ a bit last year and heard a lot of stories about drugs and jail but idk
seems only a few guys are still around from two years ago

>also what happened to fatlifts
he posts under lonelylifts now

>seems only a few guys are still around from two years ago
p much ya

Stop posting child. You need real woman.

thanks brah

oh wow so he still shows up sometimes??

this is a real woman

Have a skinny gryll.

>:c

>oh wow so he still shows up sometimes??
yea.
he's seen better dxays

costco brand dragon fruit vitamin water that tasted like ass
water
diet coke
coke zero vanilla

Yes she is full grown beautiful woman. She dress like prostitute though. Probably she have suck on many egg roll.

> Probably she have suck on many egg roll.
>2016
>slut shaming
this is why girls dont slut out as easily.

>beautiful
>chink

Pick one.

Woa. Fight me irl. You can fuck right off with that shit. 1v1 me right now.

>STACY EATS PIZZA.

Water and coffee. It's recovery day.

stacey has herpes too apparently

>dat tight ass

there is literally nothing wrong with sluts

Some stupid tequila pink drink called Donny's Ashes. Am wery drunk comradski.

This is a real woman

>girls dont slut out as easily
>This is unironically what Yolo believes

If you hate sluts you hate all women so I guess in a sense that's true but they still should not be allowed in today's society

watch what you say buddy
Asians are top tier.

she probably has, a lot of lesser known K-pop groups are prostitutes
this one is more pure

sluts are gonna slut no matter what
that is what I have learned

orange juice

2young4me
have you seen relife? Holy fuck my dream life. 27yo NEET takes part in a program that turns him into a 17yo and he gets to do high school again
>tfw i will never go to a japanese hs

misleading thumbnail. Thought she only had half her right leg

>girls dont slut out as easily
>This is unironically what Yolo believes
idgaf
just need to wait for extra curricular school activities to start again so I can go see gee ef

Fraud gurus I seek your wisdom, someone answer my calls pls?

>gee ef
u hav a gf??!?

get the blend, I'd rather save $80 and be running more mg total

>u hav a gf??!?
dont tell chris handson tho plox thnx

hnnnng where can I get a flat gf?

I watched the first episode or two
It was ok
Kind of a weak season, I think new game is a it's

>you will never be a Japanese loli
Life is cruel

Stop saying she's your gf

>Alcohol is friend, you have other problem that make you want to die. Is not the alcohol.

Most wise.

Just bang Alice.

>tfw she will never wrap her thighs around my face
is life even worth living?

WHAT? The first five or six episodes are hilarious, the rest of the season turns into typical high school drama and is boring.
But yeah this season is terrible, I'm watching re zero still which is amazing but that's about it, I'm also watching Orange but just to past time.
I finally started reading Fate/Zero though!

And dude just go to Asia, one of the girls I saw there for a while was EXACTLY like your loli's. About 4'11" 90lbs, looked like she was 12 (was 25), flat chest, made cute squemish sounds.

>blasting and cruising

Do any of you even expect to have kids?

I am 20 years young and seriously considering to start using gear but I would rather not cycle as it seems counter productive. I would prefer to just blast and cruise till I die. I am okay with dying in my 50s that isn't a problem for me. I am however concerned with the realistic probability that I will be left infertile. What if I meet a qt in a few years and want to settle down in my 30s or 40s but left infertile because of decades of cruising? Woulldn't it take years of hcg to counter the decades of cruising and no guarantee of it working anyway? My father cruised on test for 3 years in his 30s and is now in his 40s and infertile.
I don't want that happening to me as I don't have any kids and may want some in a decade or two.

Tldr: Want to bnc at 20, may want kids within the next two decades. Will bnc fuck my dick up permanently. Dying young isn't a problem.

she is not flat, I WANT A FLAT GF

>Stop saying she's your gf
she is

Where do I get information on what to take? Seriously considering this.

Yeah rezero is good. Mob psycho is good too.
I dunno if I care for the new love live

>legal Asian lolis
Yeah I really should
Decent amount of Asian girls here though
I just need to talk to them

Gr8b8m8

You've seen her in person like 3 times over 6 months
Cmon

I am also interested in knowing this, an user was asking if he should freeze his sperm before starting, is that a good idea?

just nut into several lab pee jars & put them into your freezer
make sure you doing something about freezer burn, you don't want to have retarded looking kids

freezing sperm is super expensive dude

is this bait

reddit wiki

tougher to find in American Asians
Asians really need makeup to look their best but the American ones tend to look like nasty blobs of acne

Hasn't it been like twice, max.

5 months*

still counts

fight me >:c

>38124646
fuark you weren't joking, it might be worth it though

You're ok with dying at 50 but want to have children.

You're one heck of a selfish asshole.

Anyways, no. You won't be left infertile.

Betadrol

>sluts are gonna slut no matter what
The correct terminology is sloots gonna sloot

^this right here^

Stop guys, it's yolos gf. She's just everyone else's gf too.

>You're ok with dying at 50 but want to have children.
What's wrong with that? Even if you have kids at 30 they're still adults when you die. You just wont get to meet the grand kids.

Also if you plan to punch out at 50, you could get some pretty great life insurance.

>If you hate sluts you hate all women so I guess in a sense that's true but they still should not be allowed in today's society

What... Just what the fuck happened jerry?

Tren

Most girls are acne cellulite blobs, to be fair
I should go to China and just buy all the women I want

No it doesn't lol

Women happened

Also thisAnd 25 years of repressed virgin rage lol

shoot up a sorority already mate

no

>No it doesn't lol
idk.
still gives good feels

>tfw she will never sit on your face

yeah but in asia they're all so skinny that there is no cellulite and they spend $100000 on skin products and makeup so their skin looks perfect
if the avg girl here is say a 5/10 then the avg there is a 7/10
just gotta get one and make her squat

I'm debating dropping like $1k on a Guts Berserk costume so I can start going to conventions

he has a waifu
no need for 3D girls

I sure as fuck still "needed" my parents when I was 20. Maybe not economically but surely emotionally.

Losing either of my parents at that age would've been extremely harsh.

>I should go to China and just buy all the women I want
They're pretty cheap. But they're not cute if that's what you're expecting. Korea or Japan if you want cute asians.

>virgin
Ain't no one gonna take those trannies off that check list bb ;)

>if the avg girl here is say a 5/10 then the avg there is a 7/10
Lol bullshit

The average european is far more attractive than the average asian

Were you living in the centre of gangnam or something.

Only thing I'll give you is that the Koreans have the most godly leg genetics on the globe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

Does anyone happen to know a good cycle plot with dosages for a T3/Clen cycle with clen being two weeks on/off?

Thanks

I've heard of people saying their natty test went up after a cycle because they had low test before, is this even true or is it just bullshit?

Seems like the opposite would be true or at least no change

Hey boys! :D I visited my bestie at the hospital last night and got to play nurse. It was a slow shift and I wanted a pump so I curled her. :P How is everybody doing?

And I think I won't be going with my friends tomorrow. I couldn't come up with anything better than "It's a very important week for training!" and I got some really weird looks and a lot of nagging, but it's for the best.

>What are you having for drink today?
I just had my second protein shake because that stuff tastes really good and I'm a pig. Man I need to learn how to cut. :(

HELLO

h-hi

hi t-there

h-hello qt

Anima child is not real woman! You know this!
Her ass is flatter than board.
mmmmm

How many Koreans did you fuck senseless while over there? Do they think white guys are superior to other Koreans?

>It's a very important week for training!
Oh god you didn't

Not bait
Looked into this a few months ago. You're wife would have to have a needle put into her vagina to inject the sperm. 1 vial = one attempt.
No guarantee she will get pregger from 1 vial.More vials stored = more money spent. Once you run out of vials you're shit outta luck.

Literally nothing wrong with that. Live long enough to provide my future children with a caring father and i'll die once they are in their 20s and set up financially.
>Anyways, no. You won't be left infertile.
Thank you for simply answering my question regardless. If i'm left impotent / infertile in 10 years it's on your hands , m8

>I couldn't come up with anything better than "It's a very important week for training!"

>girls can have autism too

are you seriously going to let this lifestyle control you? no offense, but you have more freedom to do w/e the fuck you want needing only orals

give your liver a break and go enjoy life, your gains won't magically disappear

> It was a slow shift and I wanted a pump so I curled her.
Kek

> I couldn't come up with anything better than "It's a very important week for training!"
Fucking hell, now that's a bad excuse

>~1 minute apart.

I'm onto you

no lol

h-hehe

What's your leg routine look like? Dem quads be thicc girl.

What are some good neck routines for someone who's roiding?