Rewrite history so that Nazi Germnay lasts at least 20 years after it's founding in 1933

Rewrite history so that Nazi Germnay lasts at least 20 years after it's founding in 1933.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Britain minds its own business for once.

Impossible without making it not Nazi

Hitler listens to Hjalmar Schacht instead of Goering.

This

Kristalnacht, only Hitler and his circle is purged

Hitler kills himself 12 years earlier than he did

Strasser purges Hitler

The only way to make this abomination survive for that long, is for Hitler to tone down that Jewish talk to just be other people's jews. Also not stumbling (running) into another two front war would help.

>I say old chap, what's happening on the continent.
>Just some scuffle between the frenchies and the krauts threatening the balance. *sigh* again.
>Oh. Well then best to leave it be then. Carry on.
>Said no thinking man ever.

>Questioning British hegemonial policies is a thoughtcrime

Kek, what? All I said was don't backstab the group of people that sacrificed alot for the 2nd Reich and not repeat the war circumstances that led to it's demise.

*follow up
He can still be vehemently against Jews but be practical.

Hitler doesn’t commit to Barbarossa, focuses more resources on upgrading his armor/land forces (no Maus, implement mp40 and mp44 on a wider scale sooner), work on improving the infrastructure, and not invest in shitty allies (I mean it’s better to have someone to have your back, but Italy was a liability in North Africa)

Not backstabbing the Italy and actualy talking to their general staff could help.

The british government is less autistic and is willing to do peace talks after france falls apart and the germans are willing to bargain, and try to find a way to prop up their economy that isn't plundering other countries.

>encourage nuke research more
>build nukes
>in the meantime do WW2 like IRL until spring 41
>accept the Soviet into the Axis (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks)
>force Britain to surrender with the nukes
>don't occupy all of Europe, but impose restrictions upon the defeated foes akin to the treaty of Versailles, keep the British and French colonial empires existing and all other defeated countries too, but make them pay taxes forever. Finance your stupid Nazi plans with this money.
Nuke or invade any country that gets too uppity in the meantime, maybe nuke the USSR if they appear to become hostile despite being in the Axis.

Oh and since this will likely result in a Cold war with the US encourage rocket research like IRL to get the edge with ICBMs and be able to strike the US mainland without bombers.

Also I'd stop with all the stupid Nazi bullshit but that doesn't fit into OP's scenario.

>muh balance of Europe meme

Alright, give me a convincing reason why the powers of Europe wouldn't want to keep each other in check, save the offender.

in case you're unaware shitalking jews on public and being openly antisemitic was a globally accepted behavior before the whole death camps business

Britain would be the dominant power no matter what outcome the war had, Germany had no interest in attacking Britain and the war lead to the death of the British empire

This doesn't refute what I said... this just is saying what happened. Give me a reason why keeping your potential enemies and rivals in check wasn't a commonly held belief in Europe and other regions of the world quite frankly.

You make it sould like a two-way thing. Britain enforced hegemonial rule. The balance only extends to all other countries being "balanced", not Britain. That caused two World Wars. Britain should just have minded its own business.

Klaus von Stauffenberg succeeds in killing Hitler and makes Germany care about its own self-interest, not just killing as many innocent Jews as they can. Still, the Angloss won't accept anything but an unconditional surrender where all whites are dead. War continues.

Don't invade Poland
Or France

I don't mean to make it sound like a two-way thing. Just think of it as one nation looking out for it's interests abroad. Thats a lot simpler.

Stop with Czech

That's what Germany did, so where is the problem? Britain should just have minded its own business. No World Wars. Win.

Hitler dies before Operation Barbarossa and Speer takes his place.

Let russia invade poland first then declare war against them with the pretext of defending poland

perfect example for the doctrine of Anglo exceptionalism and how people just take it as a given fact. Other nations interests are simply disregarded and bludgeoned with propaganda.
>wah wah nazis
>wah wah communists
>wah wah muslims

Here, the problem is that Germany as we observed in our timeline would have been the only power to face down Britain and maybe with a few allies (I doubt it). Where would the balance be there? Not getting involved would have been the worst thing for them to do.

Kek. I don't particularly care who the hegemon is but I will say that I prefer it to be an anglo culture.

*If given the choice

bye bye values of the enlightenment

Would the USSR have invaded Poland if there were no pact with Germany though? I know they held of from taking Bessarabia until France fell because Romania had been close with France I believe.

It's not that I oppose their right to assert themselves on the world stage, God forbid. I just would rather a world ruled by British Liberalism instead of whatever option awaited us in the other timelines.

Be thankful that you're on the right end of anglo propaganda then. You'll never have to think about the crimes of your people and their allies.

Just don't think about unless it's really specific to the situation at hand. By the by, are you a former Axis power citizen?

Obviously.

Which?

>>encourage nuke research more
>it doesn't matter because all the competent nuclear physicists already fled to the United States
fixed

The mattering one.

Use hot air balloons to invade the UK

Ahhhh. I see. Well the best I can say is that you guys need to shed this ridiculous burden and stop handicapping yourselves. And should you try something like that again, have some sense.

this unbelievable hybris and condescendion just seems to be anglo nature.
Funny how real life Brits are usually good people.

Am I being condescending?

>you guys need to
>and should you try
yes. I am sitting in front of my computer in my bathrobes. I don't plan on invading Poland today. My neighbours might though. They've been forcefully migrated from Eastern Prussia back then.

Whoops.
>They've been forcefully migrated from Eastern Prussia back then.
Damn. That's fucked up.

Why reply to some edgy american

Don't into Poland.

Actually deport/kill all the Jews and other commie traitors.

Establish an alliance with other world powers, including Britain and the US if possible, against the USSR.

By ousting the Jews they take care of the threat of domestic communism, so basically all that needs to be held at bay is the USSR. Ultimately the reds were their demise, and most of the reason for their rise in the first place.

Take the German parts of Czechoslovakia, and stop there. Don't attack Poland, let the Sovjets do it first and in the national outcry "save" Poland, and lobby for the return of Danzig

Dont write my attack plans in a publicly bought book and give it to everyone I meet.

Dont send my best and most experienced men to die in the serberian winter.

Have spies looking to copy English spy networks and study French fortifications.

Launch my attack by going through the Mediterrean sea with Italy at my back rather than through the tax haven of a powerful empire

>I don't plan on invading Poland today
You're a disgrace.

Not take advice from illiterate smartasses.

Just start arguing at anytime it feels good for you.

Dude it's weekend. Made Ordnung, watched movie, drank whisky, smoked weed, fucked wife, browsed Veeky Forums, played Skyrim. No time to invade Poland. Also Opa said it sucked over there. And it gets worse further East.

Prussian coup overthrowing the Nazis after Kristallnacht.

>Speer takes his place
Hilariously unlikely, at least at first.

Promise polacks land in the east and invade USSR together.

>Nazi
impossible simply because they're absolutely retards in foreign policy

A nine month pregnant Anne Frank becomes Germany's emissary to World Jewry and negotiates an end to the war.

Germany's Timothy McVeigh wannabe actually succeeds in blowing the entire Nazi leadership caste sky high. Someone more sensible takes over and offers peace terms to Great Britain and France in exchange for a withdrawal from Poland. The Fall of France and the Low Countries (which led Germany to get roped into the Battle of Britain and bleed its air force of its offensive capacity) doesn't occur, the Soviet Union and United States remain neutral, Germany keeps its territorial gains prior to Poland, Anne Frank remains alive and gets pregnant, World War II is remembered akin to the Cuban Missile Crisis when the Great Powers nearly stumbled into all-out war.