Is this haircut a meme?

Is this haircut a meme?

I don't know. Is it?

it looks good if youre good looking but shit if youre ugly, ugly people shouldn't try and be fashionable its embarrassing.

It looks good if you have strong facial features, jawline, cheek bones, etc. If you have no jaw or a fat neck you'll look like an idiot

This whole site is a meme

I bet the Führer would love it.

It's retarded Rihanna-tier. I don't fucking get it.

This is true. It looks best on blonds, ok with brown hair, and looks gross if are a brown person with jet black hair.

This is Richard Spencer. He's a real guy, relatively handsome. If you're near as handsome, give it a shot

i think it looks fucking retarded

get out alt-reich faggot

we lift for neocameralism not bullshit hyperbole

>Not wearing a HY haircut
>Not Making it

Those two items go hand in hand bunch of beta jews

He's not good looking

I have it because it's one of two cuts I can do myself

desu it looks best with brown hair. blond hair looks best long, like grown out. i agree that the hitler youth haircut doesn't look good on ethnics, short hair looks better on brown people, long hair looks like shit (when did you ever see an ethnic that looked good with long hair?)

not really, just don't go overboard with no hair on the sides and with long hair on top like the faggot in the picture. just keep it balanced moderately long on the top and a 1 or 2 on the sides so you don't look like a try hard

What is it 2011 again?

whats the name of this haircut

Incredibly pale white guy, good looking apparently, with almost jet black hair. Should I go for it?

Just show your stylist the pic