Please tell me this guy's natty or I'll fucking kill myself

Please tell me this guy's natty or I'll fucking kill myself.

He's so perfect bros, except that accent.

He's not natty.

This was a test. You are wrong, and should kill yourself. Scott Herman is THE example of the absolute natty limit for slightly above average genetics with a decade of intense training and perfect diet.

>inb4 first year lifter Veeky Forumstards debate this

Fucking lol

>BAAAAAAAHBELL

Absolutely natty.Perfect example of muscle insertions and low bodyfat making you appear larger.His most un-natty look is when he is pumped and ready for photoshoot.
Pic related is another example of natty aesthetics

>I look like shit so he must be on roids xDDDDDDD

Kys

Hes a manlet too remember hes like 5'9 175 or something

Fucking faggot has to plump up his dick for every picture there exists of him. His legs are small as fuck also, you can understand a video from a couple years back where he nearly breaks his back performing a good morning with 3.5 plates

Am I the only one who sometimes thinks he looks small? He's been training as a natty all his life but I sometimes see shit like this and literally think that maybe training as a natty all my life is beginning to seem like a meme.

I feel the same way, but roids just don't seem worth it

He looks like he lifts

If you're dedicated all your life to lifting and it's your lifestyle I don't see why you should stay natty

I plan on having children and also don't want a heart attack at 40.

zyzz is a perfect example of steroid idiocy. Died of heart attack at 22 lmfao

it's more like his drug use.

Coke+CLEN+Heart condition+ roids is not an example of steroids abuse

He looks small compared to roiders, but if you're any bigger you just look weird IRL. He looks huge compared to the average person, personally that's as big as I'd ever want to be.

He only looks weird at that size because of his neotenous face and body proportions. He's a manlet with a small frame. He would look weird as a skinny DYEL fag too

You guys do realize that steroids will fuck up your body and that you will become extremely dependent on them, since you will be nothing without them.

Yeah, I would only hop on that shit if I ever make a living from my physique which seems unlikely as of now but goddamn the insecurities and body dysmorphia hit hard.

They mess up the HPTA and can mess with cardiovascular fitness

Only the genetic elite like Frank Zane, Stallone, Arnold and Mike O'Tren can handle the shit. Manlet incels with baby faces and YouTube personalities don't fit this category.

Is this guy's youtube channel advice legit for a beginner?

>since you will be nothing without them.
what the fuck are you saying

There are Veeky Forums posters who look better than him.

Bigger =/=better

>tfw he's dead

Full natty bruv.

What a fag

he actually is gay

he's too qt