Oh look its another minutes/fit/ is shit thread

Oh look its another minutes/fit/ is shit thread

Honestly you faggots still havnt learned, this board is infested with mouth breathers and Veeky Forums

I dont get that shit, what kind of bio you have?

>That sounds great.

reminder, this is how all those girls you're afraid to approach talk.

This is true. It's disconcerting because I'm a 140 IQ autist and I have no idea how to respond to such vacuous conversation.

you bullshit for a little bit and talk about pop culture shit, work in an anecdote of how it relates to something youve done at some point, then repeat until its time to make the sex.

well? post more tinder stuff

posting one tinder screenshot and then bailing thread, fucking joke

k posting my profile again because Im bored

rate? pls no bully

also
>inb4 cut your hair
dont think so, I look even worse with short hair, just like a silly lamb

Thought you was a girl at first brah

I am lucky to get a response on tinder

well I got decent pecs and long hair, I sometimes joke about that with people

>lesbian

fuck that, so she's just there for validation?? reeeeeeeeeeee

I also lost my left testicle. We should set up a support group.

long hair sucks

3 and 6 are awful pics. 1, 4 and 5 are good. 2 is kinda eh. would replace

your bio is the most basic bitch bio in the world

>your bio is the most basic bitch bio in the world

yeah trying some random things lately

>implying someone reads that shit

>Lesbian
>Goes on tinder seeking men

Confirmed that women's fluid sexuality is a meme. They just want to be gangbanged by validation.

>women are swallow creatures, more news at 11

>swallow
KEK

shallow* lol

cmon Veeky Forums just fuck around with these chicks. tinder sloots are all average anyway

>#dicksoutforharambe

I ad a giggle.

>Honestly you faggots still havnt learned, this board is infested with mouth breathers and Veeky Forums
OK asshole, then where on the whole gods-be-damned Internet do you go to discuss health and fitness that isn't infested with mouth breathers, Veeky Forumsggots, and retarded trolls, hmm? Or are you one of those faggots who just like to whine and complain about everything?

Try (misc)
srs
not srs

huh

Truth.

Don't listen to these shorthair fags, your hair is very well suited to your face. I'm mirin

thanks... london?

Dude what the fuck.

Also, why do I keep matching with minors when i'm 20?

>taken
>on tinder
>no hook ups

the fuck

>no hook ups
>not here for sex
>all pictures are low cut tops or bathing suits

we are living a virtual lie in which everyone knows the rules but to speak them would openly ostracize yourself from the game.

also, these hoes aint' loyal

Nigga you at UIUC? Apoorva is funny but garbage in bed desu. Friendzoned her and forgot about her

everyone knows this shit already mang

Someday I hope to be jacked and handsome enough to put this on my bio and get away with it flawlessly

> Im not here to follow you on instagram nor liking your bullshit pictures. Im just here to get action, plain and simple

do it now my friend, the worst that could happen is you get left swiped.

I guarantee it will make the bitches pause

>I guarantee it will make the bitches pause

what do you mean?

it comes across as authentic or blunt compared to the thousands of cheesy filled out bios.

women actually like novelty and a man who separates himself from the mainstream.

Just be decent looking, it'll work.

k mate... saved it on my facebook bio for it to pop next time I reopen my profile

cheers

hey me too!

Why do girls always stop responding when I suggest meeting up? They even send me shit like this and yet they still stop replying

post an example perharps? maybe you are too autistic the way you ask

usto happen to me but i would mention literally tomorrow, has to be next week or something

I thought it was opposite like the sooner the better, less chance they will cancel on you?

maybe too soon, ask some bullshit question about her fav TV shows or movies, then ask again

if you really like the girl put the pressure and say something like "Hey Imma delete this app, hand me your number before this"

Pro tip:
Get on snap chat first. Show them you're not a psycho, and be silly.

Too straight forward to me. I'd ask if she had plans or something. Sluts love drinking. Take her to a party. Get her drunk. Snog her. Also don't /cringe/ by basically giving a directly reciprocated compliment; especially not in such a generic way. It comes across as insincere and kind of pussyish

Tell her you wanna swab the inside of her cheeks with your dick you autist, none of that coffee crap. Women are insatiable sex beasts with no personality.

>coffee

booooooooooooring, thats why they dont reply

my favourite line to use is

"Is your dad in jail? Because if I were your dad I would be"

but does that shit work? almost every girl has "no hook ups" in her profile. I'm a virgin so I have no idea what Im doing bros

All women are insatiable sex beasts with no personality.

a girl might say no hook ups but every girl will hook up if you're Veeky Forums enough and you pretend you're chad

>Coffee
Yes. That's why she's on Tinder.

Chat her up with pop culture shit, sneak in some bragging, and tell her to meet you at a bar.

How you proposition her is very important, because you're coming off as a thirsty beta, note the differences between the following

>"I'm going to X place later, it's going to be a lot of fun, you should come."
>"H-hey want to get coffee or something? Y-you too."

One is beta. Beta as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

The other exudes confidence and provides direction. Women want a man with initiative who can lead.

Also

>Thanks you are gorgeous too
Bro. Come on. LITERALLY "y-you too."

A woman's sense of self worth is directly tied to male attention and approval and you've given her that, almost immediately.

She has no reason to fuck you. You're a thirsty beta she'll friendzone, at best.

You need to come off as cool, aloof, and a bit of an asshole.

>You're beautiful!
>Y-you too
>Awww thank you!
"Awww." "Awww," user, like a kitten. Or a brother. You're so sweet.

I don't get it. You started off so well with the coy "what" and the smirk emoji. (Don't use too many emojis tho bro) Anyway, let's try that again.

>You're beautiful!
>Yeah, I get that a lot

And you've got her. She should be trying to impress you.

Here, bro, read this.

Nah, that guy is right, next week or something I Ike that. The rule of thumb is always "if you show your hunger they won't feed you"

There is a list you need to check in their mind:
1) you are not a psico
2) you are fun to hang around with (be silly)
3) you won't validate them easily (no free general compliments to frame yourself as higher value) this will make them feel like they are really catching something good. Doesn't mean you have to be an asshole, don't misunderstand.

Women lie. News at 11.

Seriously though, I've been hooking up on OKC and Tinder for the better part of 4 years now and there's definitely a negative correlation between how much a girl talks about not wanting "just a hook up" and how long it takes to get her on her back.

PROTIP: If a girl comes to your house, alone, she wants to fuck.

She stopped replying Brahs. Never gonna get laid

K E K

fuck breh thats ruff

When will you DICKLETS learn?

Next time "I'll just come to you. Don't want you stalking me when I quit it."

One of the few smart things on women I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

Lots of guys try to get girls by being an asshole. That's not why "girls like assholes", in the cry of the beta. Girls like guys who aren't fucking needy. Hell, people like people who aren't needy. And lots of assholes at least aren't needy.

wish i would match with minors

>I live with my auntie and sister
>mfw

lel why is she apologizing? I cringed a bit here

Dude that's a nigger. You know what girls really care about? Money.

Just kill me brah lol

Why? Her response wasn't cringe worthy. "Shit you're a girl? I thought you were the dude in your profile picture. Leave me foul beast."

>all this pua shit
kys

>implying there's anything wrong with complementing someone back

way too soon brah

she wants to fuck but can't find an excuse to fuck so she apologized.

You could invite her to do something casual if shes up for it then she could go with the classic "it literally just happened"

Never compliment someone back. A compliment in response to a compliment comes across as insincere. There's nothing wrong with complimenting a girl, but you can't do it in response.

please tell me this isn't real

Start by not mentioning your IQ because it is a meme and literally nobody cares except your fellow Mensa fags.

Know what?
That can actually be true, but still, "Yeah, I get that a lot" is douchey af

She's apologizing to say fuck off. Girls aren't brought up to show aggression, so they apologize like they're Japanese.

R...r...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>japanese man are LITERALLY girls

Someone post the phone conversation with the asian chicken named Miran.

>implying there's anything wrong with complementing someone back
And yet, I've literally got one of my harem in the other room and that user is stuck choking his own chicken because he failed a shit test.

>pua "shit"
See pic related kiddo. Haters gonna hate. Women aren't special, they're not that hard to figure out.

If PUAristry and game was all bullshit there wouldn't be so many groups trying to silence Roosh, and there would be so many thirsty "nice guys" complaining that the girl giving them oneitis only fucks assholes.

Kiddo, you keep putting bitches on pedestals until you find one willing to do the whole "divorce husband, acquire currency" thing with you, in the mean time I'm just gonna keep doing the whole pump and dump thing and enjoying life.

topkek

This guy has it. Grills need plausible deniability so they can convince themselves that theyre not sluts. Make up any pretense at all and get dat minge.

Should've been a grill

lol who dis

Girls always ask for my number. Get on my lvl fags

She's a relatively ugly specimen

man the harpoons

Sure

No way they'll let you harpoons onto that runway of a forehead!

>driving 94 miles to harpoon that

ayylmao

>gets angry whfn someone acvuses her of being fat
>posts her oddly shaped bulbous head instead
>that'll work

lmao

94 miles hahahaahhaha.

Better steal some gas money after your done.

lol pwnd

>driving 94 miles for this

how does a meet up for sex from tinder usually work? you drive to them and than drive back to your place or what

wut

She wants to fuck around but she doesn't want you to know that. Teenage girls are retarded like that

it varies man

I have this female coworker that drives me around because Im a lolnocar

usually she is pretty cool about it and doesnt mind that detail, also she likes to be able to move at will because she cant allow his bf find out lol

the other day it was like
>her: bawww it is so hot over here :(
>me: yeah that would get fixed with some beers... in jacuzzi?
>oh yeah?
>yeah you tell me ;) coast free?
>be there in 15

she picks me, we go to the motel, have drinks and sex, she drops me home and gets back to her family as nothing happened

living the dream :)