Alcoholic Liver Disease

Hey I probably have alcoholic liver disease, I have been drinking for 4 years or so and I have liver pain.

I haven't been to the doctor to confirm this because I don't have insurance. I am going to the dentist soon and there's a health history page I need to fill out before I go and it is asking weather I have liver disease, should I just fill it in and say yes just in case even if it's not confirmed? Is that legal?

Like I said it hasn't been formally diagnosed but I don't want to take chances, I know it can affect blood clotting and if I need a tooth pulled I could bleed to death

B-bump

Loool, go to the doctor OP. That liver pain could be a number of things completely unrelated to your alcoholism. But u need to be sure, and not self diagnosis.

>His country doesnt have free healthcare
KEK
Also
How much alcohol do you consume? It may not be the alcohol that's causing it

I drank for the past 4 years 5 ish days a week. about 320ml of 80 proof liquor per day, give or take a few days. I get the shakes sometimes and m liver hurts worse after I drink

>free
which country breeds retards like you?

stop

drinking

>other people's money
>free

Hurr durr no shit

>help i drank myself into what is likely an early death sentence or at the very least invasive treatment that i can't afford because i don't have insurance. pleasure in the moment is more important to me than my long term health
>the right to call anyone retarded

pick one you double nigger

Do mention it. Dentist doesn't give a shit outside of making sure they don't give you something that could kill you. If you don't want to mark yes, there should always be an "Other" or "Additional Notes" section, and you can plainly say "Not diagnosed with liver disease, but I drink and have liver pain." Do be honest, and I always felt like it was illegal to put something that I wasn't, but you're not getting extra meds or other shit out of him. He's just making sure there's no bad interaction, so it's totally good to list anything and everything to be safe.

It's definitely the alcohol then. Seek help
>Other peoples money
Everybody who's not in welfare pays taxes and im not in welfare. I would rather pay more taxes but know that if anything happens to me I'm garunteed to have treatment that won't impact me massively financially

how the fuck do you know your liver is hurting you? I cant say i've ever had liver pain.

Someone's jelly

what a bitter cunt

why do u drink everyday? being drunk isnt even that great i'd rather be high

You push up under the right side of your rib cage and if you have a fatty liver it will have discomfort

I used to do both but now weed just gives me anxiety desu

>You push up under the right side of your rib cage and if you have a fatty liver it will have discomfort

thanks my dude

i'll probably be doing that every time i've been drinking from now on lol

>I would rather pay more taxes

With the money that you're using to pay "more taxes" you could pay for... health insurance? And not force everyone at gunpoint to pay more taxes?

Crazy thought haha

gonna take loads longer for your liver to get fucked from that...you most likely have hcv or something else sorry

maybe stop drinking?

Don't diagnose yourself. Write what doctor's have told you that you have only. Also be honest about your habits when asked. Also, look up gut flora for alcoholic liver disease/failure. There is some amazing research that gut bacteria can stop or even reverse liver disease. The liver is the most resilient organ and can do some pretty amazing repairs on itself under the right conditions.

kys.

it is cheaper in general if you do it via. taxes and no I'm not going to explain look it up yourself because you answred that guy so arrogantly.

pro tip: stop being an ignorant douche

Plz see a doctor user :<
Go to a hospital for detox. They'll keep you from going into DTs (Delirium tremens) and set you up with an AA program.
Or you can hide in your bottle and suffer a slow, agonizing death from liver failure