/atg/ Ass-To-Grass General

Slav Masterrace reporting in.
ITT we discuss the superiority of Ass-To-Grass Squats (here called "The Squat").

I unironically wear adidas track pants, a silver chain and a wifebeater and happen to be slav

my gf caught me atg squatting in the shower when I was washing my asshole

I guess I will never be americanized

Wtf is wrong with you

>tfw hamstrings and lower back too inflexible to do this

you got a problem with that kurva?

This is now a slav master race discussion thread.

>I unironically wear adidas track pants, a silver chain and a wifebeater and happen to be slav

>happen to be slav

this is no coincidence

Depth is completely irrelevant when squating after parralel depending on how slow you go down

that is pure class
also, rolling

squating atg feels amazing.
The worst ones are the ones that don't go below parallel, like kill yourself, no one cares you moved 3 plate 2 inchs

>atg squatting in the shower when I was washing my asshole
who doesn't do this though

My buddy who's trying to lift with me cannot squat to parallel because he's so inflexible. How do we resolve this?

stretching and foam rolling
look up limber 11, Alan thrall also made some videos

ROLLAN

rolling

whats a gopnik?

Has anyone here gone from having limited hip/ankle mobility to actually performing and being comfortable in a deep squat? If so how?
Whenever I try to get into a deep squat I fall backwards at the bottom. I've been trying hip and ankle mobility stretches for the past few weeks and I have yet to really feel like I'm making any progress with it.

same

yes, this every day for a month

I do it while standing and shake my ass so that the cheeks wiggle around my hand

you can also buy some lifting shoes like adidas powerlift or Nike romaleos

Bend over.

I've actually never done this before but it makes perfect sense to me.
gonna try it in my morning shower tomorrow

keep stretching

rolling

rell

Sqaut rolling