Hi Veeky Forums, software engineer from /g/ here...

Hi Veeky Forums, software engineer from /g/ here. I'm so sick and fucking tired of x people telling me x different things.

I've grown a gut sitting in front of a PC all day. Now, I cant run for shit since i run out of stamina in 350m and fall down 'dead'.

Is power walking good for fat burning? I can power walk for 10 miles a day no problem in less than 2 hours.

Id recommend couch to 5k if you want to do long distance running. If you have access to a pool you can swim for your cardio. Power walking is good if you're literally an obese hamplanet, otherwise there are much better options. Pic related is also an option.

Side note, I'm about to graduate as a software engineer and have not had any internships or work related experience, do you have any advice for me to help me get me headed in the right direction?

It's all about progress. Don't get scared away because you can only keep up 350m. Try to do a little more distance every time you go running. Also. Try HIIT

Do Couch to 5K, no joke. Really big with the software engineering crowd for whatever reason (that's how i heard about it).

Bigger question is whether your running for fitness/stamina or running to lose weight. If the former, great. If the latter, look at your diet. Running (on its own) is not a time-efficient means of weight management/reduction.

Why not lift consistently? Burns a lot of calories + makes you look better.

And stay away from desserts and shit, they are incredibly high calorie. I laugh when people criticize me for my 200 cal soda when they're working their way through a 1500 cal milkshake.

READ

THE

FUCKING STICKY
A
G
G
O
T

putting fork down 1xf is the best exercise for fat loss

What is "Couch"-ing? Cant find shit on the net.

>I can power walk for 10 miles a day no problem
>I've grown a gut
>Is power walking good for fat burning?
You tell me, /g/enius

>couch to 5k
retard
also
READ
THE

what the fuck would happen if i went to /g/ and asked if anyone knew why my computer was freezing during startup, and then asked what i should buy if i just wanted to get a new one? but you get points for your clever use of variables in your adage. read the fucking sticky, gutski.

If you did that, the thread would be flooded with memes and you would probably loose all faith in humanity.

Op you're a fa/g/got. The sticky, read it.

"Side note, I'm about to graduate as a software engineer and have not had any internships or work related experience, do you have any advice for me to help me get me headed in the right direction?"

I'm also interested OP

Have a portfolio of projects you've worked on and in what language

practice your skills and look into websites online that have those practice programming problems for future tech interviews

if you have a shit GPA you're going to have to settle for a low-tier job starting out and try to prove your way up

Fucking this. /g/ is a board of insufferable cunts and here you are asking the equivalent of "how do I download firefox?"

That is the thing that is so fucking annoying senpai.

To install firefox there is a set of pre-defined steps you need to do. Download the file, run it, hit next etc.

To burn fat there is no goddamn steps you make.

I've got you senpai

Try to get a gym membership as well, or some dumbbells at home, because cardio alone isn't that good for long term weight loss.

eat less
move more

there you go, 2 steps for your simple mind

Yes but our sticky tells you exactly what to do you brain-dead piece of shit. Your sticky literally just says don't ask for help. Kill yourself.

>ITT: Me realizing other Veeky Forumsizens have secret hatred for /g/ because they wouldn't fix their pc problems
Pretty funny, but yeah.
Read the fucking sticky, cunt.

Yes there are you retard read the sticky.

Eat healthier

Exercise more

You don't even have to do them in order.