Have you ever cried on the gym, Veeky Forums?

Have you ever cried on the gym, Veeky Forums?

No, to preoccupied with lifting.

I used to think of angry and depressing shit that happened to me in my life to lift harder but now I just focus intensively on the muscle(s) I'm working.

No but there's been a few times Ive been too depressed to carry on. Like the depression actually drains you of physical energy half way through a workout.

I just felt so bleak about living, looked back at the weights and though "why even go on".

Funny enough it was when I didnt bother with my music. I think I need it to drown out my own thoughts.

Also why I cannot sleep.

I felt sad before but not to the point of crying

anyway, I do pic related to fuel my gains

The only time I'm not empty, depressed or want to kms is when I'm in the gym. So I don't cry, I'm at peace there, and I can forget about everything for an hour or two.

same here

yes
>tfw no gf

this one time i climbed ontop of the gym and had a little cry so i can say yes

God lifting without music is unbearable. My mind just spins with ridiculous thoughts and distracts me alot. When I actually finish my workout I can think straight however

pic kinda related

No, but like depression has kept me from going in the gym, so i'll just walk around instead. Feels bad man

Almost.
I forgot my shaker at home once.

If only what's on the right lasted more than a couple of minutes...

One time when I took adderall earlier in the day I felt like crying while walking to my car after my workout.
Felt weird, adderall fucks you up

I have the same with ritalin sometimes

I almost cried in class because gf left me also was on ritalin those days

Decided to man up
(And cry at home)

Yeah, I don't know what's with it. I can only take it once in a while when I really need to study for a test or get an assignment done, I can't live taking it daily.

no only in it

Same dude
I take ritalin like 3-4 months a year and I noticed it also helps my workouts

But on the other side I literally almost cry every other night when im on it

First few hours I feel indestructible
Then a mellow chill high
Then tiredness
Depression and negative thoughts
Pop another pill and progress starts over again

I love and hate it at the same time

I ran into an ex last week on the walk to my car after the gym. We broke up on good terms but it was because I'm infertile and she wanted kids.

She was pregnant. I'm happy for her and glad she got what she wanted, but damn I felt like useless shit after that. I cried in my car for about twenty minutes curled up in the back seat.

This is the second time this has happened where some girl is madly in love with me but wants kids I can't give them. I explain it all upfront and they seem cool with it until six months in and they change their mind.

Feelsbadman.jpg

fuck dude

>cried on the gym
Apparently you need pic related and some maxipads to soak up those tears with.

Post reported and saged. Anyone who posts something like the OP clearly doesn't belong on Veeky Forums. I'd think even would be embarassed to have you around.

This is your home now, OP:

I almost cried today while I was reading Audie Murphy's wiki page between sets today.

I decided to browse /trash/ for a bit, and found this.