Don't fall for the latest LINK shill

Ok folks before the next bullshit LINK claim starts being shitshilled all over the fucking board I'm going to address it right here and now.

Some user dug up a couple patents with Sergey Nazarov's name listed on them (owned by Google, no less). The patents filings were called "AUTOMATIC SUGGESTIONS AND OTHER CONTENT FOR MESSAGING APPLICATIONS" and "AUTOMATIC SUGGESTIONS FOR MESSAGE EXCHANGE THREADS".

Of course all the fucking deluded linkies were like "ZOMG! 'MESSAGING'!! THIS MEANS SWIFT!!!"

Well, no. If the autists actually bothered to read even a little bit of the copious amounts of text associated with said filings they would have clearly seen that they were related to social media messaging technology. This is further evidenced by subsequent inventors listed on the patents, queue pic related. Feel free to check the names listed on the patents yourself (patents.justia.com/inventor/sergey-nazarov) and verify against their linkedin profiles.

TL;DR - These patents are related to GOOGLE DUO, a one-to-one video calling (aka messaging) app for android devices. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the SWIFT messaging service which facilitates monetary transfers.

DYODD. Don't be a deluded fucking Linkie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>working THIS hard to slander an internet meme token

seems like someone missed the ico

>Presenting fact is slander

I think you better get a refund on your law degree.

SO what youre saying is...
>Sergey has connections at Google

Awesome! Cant wait for you to buy my bags at 20 bucks on New Years

>unironically using my ironic BAD STUFF image for your fud
You silly billy.

Google partnership confirmed

Prime examples of deluded Linkies. Everyone take note.

morgan stanley fakenews all over again?

Sirgay owns google patents!!! Lambo time everybody!!!

>EXACTLY

be greedy when others are fearful

be fearful when others are greedy

This shits at 150m marketcap, even shitcoins like Digibyte and Siacoin reached 400m+. Are you really using Veeky Forums posts as a heuristic lmao.

You cant stop borderline cocksuckers.
This place is full of borderline and autism

He just confirmed that Sergey has connections at Google and owns patents. How is that bearish?

You should look up Sergey. He's involved in a number of very legit endeavors.

LINK is an actual working product with actual massive business relationships, and a tiny marketcap of 150 million compared to dozens of literally useless shitcoins.
Yet now you want to preach about greed and fearfulness.
Jesus christ.

of course he does, just look at this youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU

it has google written literally on the video in the entire interview. duh

that shit he is spouting is borderline le hodl level stupidity. prolly read it on reddit or something

GOOGLE owns the patents you fucking retard. Do you not know how giant ass corporations work? Anything you invent while under their employ is THEIRS.

Furthermore, a patent filing does not mention the scale of anyone's involvement. For all we know Sergey (assuming it's the same person) was merely a consultant who shared some knowledge with them.

of my fucking god Sergey consulted google??

fucking $50 here we come!

>chainlink doesnt do anything
Makes you think.

You just showed that Sergey has close connections in Google and is working on legit projects at a patent level.

Woops theres no denying the above.

LMAO. Just how much do you hate LINK?

Get cucked OP

> moms spaghetti
> keeps touching his nose. this is a tell of deception or lieing

nice bought another 100k

>close connections

Google employs 72 THOUSAND goddamn people. It's not hard to have a "connection" to someone in Google ya fuckin nimrod. Those 72,000 people have families and friends too.

I understand desperation is setting in, but for fucks sake at least TRY and be objective.

>Observe the mindset of a poor person anons

>dem mental gymnastics
Google don't just own patents shit out by anyone.

Thanks for helping shill Chainlink with us, bro!

you're the one getting desperate trying to FUD everyone its pathetic.

You're basically assuming the worst in ChainLink like the CEO is some sort of criminal.

How is connections in Google and working in legit projects at a patent level bad for chainlink dumbass.

YOU JUST SAID HIS NAME IS IN THE PATENT. NOW HE'S IRRELEVANT?

Take your pick bro. Would you put someones name in a patent if he didnt contribute that much to the project?

> Google employs 72 THOUSAND people
> Sergey is one of the few who consulted google

you are not helping your case mate. buy link and stop coping. the linkland is sweet and welcoming.

Where the fuck did I say he's irrelevant you useless cunt? I didn't. The OP was posted merely to point out that these patents have NOTHING to do with SWIFT.

What's your reading comprehension level? Grapefruit?

>Would you put someones name in a patent if he didnt contribute that much to the project?

You don't know dick about the legal world do you. If someone contributed to a project of mine in ANY way you can be damn sure their name would be listed on a patent filing. That's how you prevent lawsuits, fucktard.

>Captain of the Lawyer Squad over here gois

why cope so hard and not buy the golden ticket? especially if you are SO SMART

> If someone contributed to a project of mine in ANY way you can be damn sure their name would be listed on a patent filing. That's how you prevent lawsuits, fucktard.

Sergey contributed to a Google project enough that his name is in a patent.

Thanks fellow Linkie!

IDK about that but fuck the fud. All you have to do is look at the order book to see the price is being suppressed right now. No moon claims but this coin will grow if given some fucking breathing room

>buy link and stop coping

I don't buy vaporware. And isn't it interesting how this "Sergey" hasn't even fired off a tweet in a fucking MONTH.

imagine being this bitter

stay poor no linkers

But when he tweets, you're going to call him a SHILL? Fuck you.

People were criticizing OmiseGo for shilling now the SmartContract team does the opposite and you shit on them for it?

>merely to point out that these [messaging] patents have NOTHING to do with SWIFT
LMAO

Protip: Chainlink isn't a messaging system. SWIFT is.
In fact; you do realize SWIFT is the largest messaging service in the world for finance, right?
And I'm sure you can imagine that they own their own messaging patents.

Brainlets, swear to god.

>No contact with investors is a GOOD thing! Really guys!!

Thats because you're looking at Sergey's Twitter DUMBASS.

Why dont you look at the SmartContract.com twitter?

How the fuck do you think we know about SIBOS? No contact my ass.

You're coping too hard its pathetic.

>Chainlink isn't a messaging system. SWIFT is.

No fucking shit sherlock. I'm not the one who claimed that, some other random ass linktard did. Another grapefruit level intellect here I see...

>Why dont you look at the SmartContract.com twitter?

IT HASN'T TWEETED IN A MONTH EITHER YOU UNBELIEVABLE MORON.

this is why all crypto is overvalued. the fake hype and shilling with lies. remember when people thought Floyd Mayweather was going to come out on the ring wearing a Stox hat? Or that the Chinese government who hates privacy and decentralization would come out in support of NEO, a decentralized cryptocurrency? LMFAO.

Lying pajeets

You're one dumb faggot. Didnt you see the posts here where the community manager was communicating with US.

> No communication
> Sergey answers questions in plebbit
> We know about SIBOS
> Community manager says that announcement will happen after SIBOS

W0w so uncommunicative.

Just dont buy LINK and stay poor. You bitter fuck.

people were only criticizing omg tweets because they are retards who got tricked by apple memes made up on Veeky Forums
sergey and co not releasing actual news and progress updates is shady. even if they are too busy working on the presentation.. i thought they already had a fully working product? why so much time put into a 30 minute presentation where the actual tech demo itself would most likely be 15 minutes or less? this isnt what level headed investors want to see. at all.

>You're one dumb faggot

This coming from the guy who literally just stuck his foot so far down his throat it's coming out of his ass. "Go check the Smartcontract Twitter hurrr ddurrrrr huuurrrrrr!!!"

Literally laughing my ass off at this point. Enjoy your vaporware.

>I'm not the one who claimed that
Yet here you are, selflessly promoting LINK by pointing out the past merits and partnerships (google) of Sergey Nazarov.

Pic related, you deserve it, fellow Linkmarine!

HOO-RAH!

>11 posts by this ID

lol trying so hard to FUD before SIBOS? buy at market price son poor lil guy

Fuck it I'm out. I was actually in that thread and pretty hyped about it. I've gritted my teeth through all the fud but if Linkers are seriously too dumb to actually read a patent I'm staying the hell away. They're currently lapping this up on reddit too. WTAF how has nobodu actually READ the fucking things?

>if Linkers are seriously too dumb to actually read a patent
Point out which ones.

These idiots

I read that post in plebbit it has a huge ass fucking disclaimer dumbass.

The fag in reddit put this in the disclaimer. How is this lying?

> DISCLAIMER: unless you guys read the patents back to back this is just speculation alright. We' are not sure if it really is about SWIFT's Messaging, but the keyword "messaging" is there.

> Although even if these patents are not related, it just shows Sergey has connections at Google and is part of legit projects.

The OP literally says "I THINK Sergey has patents".

Also, see Seems you're getting pretty angry over nothing.

Everyone is an autist

Try reading more than the title, assclown.

>The patents are for MESSAGING exactly what was rumored about SWIFT

Jesus Christ you linkies really are brainlets.

why fud guise link is now at a nice discount thanks to that bittrex/bcg scam or whatever.

Community manager AKA biggest bagholder

And yet he says in the thread

> holy fuck brahs, can anyone else confirm this? the patents were filed just this year (2017)

He's asking other people to confirm it dumbass.

>getting this mad over people who got excited about something that isn't quite what it seems

You will lead a difficult life.

Indeed. Fuck this coin. Its all fucking hype, no substance. Just like Ark was. Glad I dumped that too.

> Its all fucking hype, no substance. Just like Ark was.

I'm fucking done. Just dont buy LINK if you want. There is just no convincing these people. See you at $1

>all fucking hype, no substance

Working product, massive business relationships, major upcoming marketing opportunity at SIBOS, ...

And let's not forget its use case: bringing smart contracts into the mainstream.
Since LINK is the first decentralized oracle solution, LINK is the first to actually have a legitimate shot at accomplishing this goal.
And judging by the peer-reviewed whitepaper, all the tools are there.

Go cry on Reddit.

when the baseless FUD is so hard I am tempted to buy even more

It's a pretty sad day for nolinkies when all they can come up with is
>"some guy made a thread wondering if the messaging patents have anything to do with SWIFT, ugh, I'm out guy'se. Like, ugh."

Why on earth they have to get their ego involved in this is beyond me.

What the fuck mainstream hahhaha.
Only bankstream smartcontracts. Idiots. And hollld up wait a minute . Etherium is smartcontracts no need for scamlink Lmao hahahahaha isnt sergay arrested for money laundering in thenUS?

>Only bankstream smartcontracts.
You can set up oracles on their website right now.
Chainlink can become successful from the bottom up (peer-to-peer agreements) just as easily as from the top down (SWIFT, banks, ...).

>Etherium is smartcontracts no need for scamlink
This is ironic reverse fud, isn't it?
No way people are still this uninformed.

Boooii. As long as people need to use shitexchanges to buy this scam it isnt going nowhere. Not even aftee sibos. Get a life. Etherium is boss

>as long as [temporary condition], then [temporary circumstance]

orly

Im pajeet i say fuck chaincoin. Everyone. Chainlink is the retarded and autistic brother of chaincoin