50 caught mirin rich piana

50 caught mirin rich piana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w&list=PLLYHp_pTeh1m0_r4Va8D2eF-PFsjM9fid&index=56
youtube.com/watch?v=UMmx_QPv8W0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based 50

50 cent joins 5% when

saw that 2 lel

What is 5%? I see this dude with a water container in work with 5% on it, I'd approach him and ask but I'm not the chatty type

It's Panini's brand. It's pretty memey desu.

>5% represents the percentage of people that are out there actually doing whatever it takes to fulfill their dreams, to accomplish their goals, and to live the type of life they want to live.

You guys think fiddy just took a creepshot of Piana and went on with it? Or did they get talking and now Rich is riding with him living that single hustler life style?

Race war begins

I feel like they definitely spoke and acknowledged each other a bit

I feel like the actual percentage of people living up to their potential is closer to 0.

>hey what's up this is 50 cent you might've heard about me. tell me how did you get so big
>50 what? 50 percent? get out of my face dude goddamnit

Piana is afraid of niggers

I thought it stood for 5% bodyfat, wtf rich

Its 5% nigger cum

>man don't fucking talk to me i'm here to train i'm not here to talk

You made me kike

I actually think this is true

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w&list=PLLYHp_pTeh1m0_r4Va8D2eF-PFsjM9fid&index=56

>50 Cent wears basketball shorts in the gym

youtube.com/watch?v=UMmx_QPv8W0

Hes a nigger

Yes it is.

"One day you may" surpass the fear of niggers

There's a gang called the 5 Percenter's but they're all about black supremecy so piano has no affiliation with that. He probably just chose that name cuz it means the 5 percent of the world who does roids

Oh my

Can he put that tank on by himself? How long does it take? Thanks in advance

>Don't fucking talk to me you fucking nigger

kekd