Someone I know has a father. He's pretty cool...

Someone I know has a father. He's pretty cool. He told his daughter 'If you don't lose 20 kilos by the end of the summer, I'm not paying for your Uni." She continued to go on a nut and water diet for some dumbfuck reason even after I explained to her that's not necessary. Of course fatlogic ensued.

Would you ever do this with your fat child? Her dad is a sporty guy, I'm pretty sure I had a no homo admiration for the guy.

I'd probably get in trouble for child abuse
I just wouldn't love the fat fuck until they got fit

BASED DAD
A
S
E
D
D
A
D

I see no abuse in this scenario. She tried to complain about it to me and I fully supported her father.

The fuck is a kilo??? We measure mass in pounds here, okay fuckface?

Did you hear me, fucker??? I said what the FUCK IS A KILO??@?@?? Answer meee!!!

i want I Want I WANTIWANTIWANT MY (YYOOUUUU)SSSS!!!! I WILL HAVE THEM OKAY?!?!?!?!

We go by freedom units here faggot.

kek kilo

kys

I'm a different poster then these other guys. Also, what is a kilo?

Woah I just stumbled into this thread. How come everyone is asking about kilos? And how come OP won't answer all these people?

Seems like OP is really screwing the pooch

>number of posters has remained the same

When your kid gets fit; he/she won't love you back.

Literally happened to me, ended up losing 140 lbs and getting my 5k time to 17 min, did track shit and what not.

There was an obvious difference in attention when this happened. I literally told them(parents) not to come to the runs/track meets/etc, also paid for my own shoes and etc.

Hey, new guy here that hasn't posted yet. How does it feel to give that (you) fiend a FAT FUCKING (YOU)??? Do you think he jizzed? I bet he did.

Why did he let her get fat in the first place? She lives under his roof and I assume all food she eats is bought with his money and all the habits she has she could have had a hand in forming. If he was a better dad he wouldn't have a fat daughter

that's fucked up man, like some emotionally damaging shit

She only got fat after she got raped at age 14. Before that she was average but not Veeky Forums.

>raped

Her dad seemed douchey at first, now I want to kill him.

Also whats a kilo?

He's an even worse father for letting his girl get raped AND develop unhealthy habits to cope with her trauma

It's a metric sane people use to measure mass.

He didn't rape her, it was her boyfriend at the time who did the deed. A kilo is a 1/20th of a plate.

I don't think fatherhood is your strong suit.

however 20kg is only 44lbs, as opposed to 44lbs plates americunts use

lets be honest, americans lift more baka

Sane and metric do not compute.

I'd rape her too desu

Hi guys. Just want to be clear I am not that idiot that was hounding OP about kilos. However, upon reading the thread I don't feel like he explained why he preferred measuring weight in kilos as opposed to pounds. OP can you clear this up for me?

Hey buddy, you brought up some excellent points! Well done. OP, what say you? This guy deserves an answer, no?

>daughter is university age
>child abuse
Even if she was 17, it's still not child abuse because the father has no obligation to pay for her university in the first place. Damn this thread is stupid

>46.24 soccer balls
seems legit.

a kilo of what?

You don't know what I prefer measuring in. But her father specifically said 20 kilos and I'm just reiterating what he said.

LA LA LA LA LA LET FREEDOM UNITS RING!!!!

Kilo of cola

It's most likely body mass but he could also be talking about drugs. 20 keys is quite a feat.

Hey there, just browsing 'the chan' and noticed how curt you were to those 2 anons. Perhaps you owe them an apology? Just an observation from a new poster browsing 'the chan' ;^)

i wouldn't give an ultimatum like that, i would be more inclined to invest my own time in her, show her the ways through cooking and making sense of this to her by providing systematic ways of understanding. if she doesn't receive these male-made structures, she is going to fold under and fail.

and that is where cleansing diets and shit like that come from. i'm not even going to talk about her social aspect other than what is presented here. not only that but females don't stick to one thing, they try one diet, then another, then another, all for however long which is making their overall "diet" inconsistent and making them even more heavier and unhealthy. this is gathering information through self-experimentation. this isn't meeting realistic goals.

once she goes to uni she's going to gain more weight, regardless of what weight she will be at going into the place. i think the father knows this. also wants her to mainly have a higher sense of self-worth.

but this is a guy with dad-logic projecting it towards a girl with fat-logic. this isn't going to work for any of them. all this is doing is reinforcing his ability over his daughter, so it becomes about not just the subject matter, but about the subject matter and something else; making this entity or idea, something else entirely.

entertaining the idea of acting in such a way towards your own daughter is choosing a more immature path of execution. i can agree to not empathize, but i can't fully agree with everything he has to offer.

>daughter is university age
>child abuse
Even if she was 17, it's still not child abuse because the father has no obligation to pay for her university in the first place. Damn this thread is stupid

I don't see the logic. You're mad at your parents bc you were fat and then got fit?

it really depends. i mean we don't know if the dude calmly told her to lose weight, we don't know if he screamed it in her face, what all built up to this, what their family moral beliefs are, and much more.

reading it through text, it doesn't seem like abuse at all. i'd be inclined to side with him if i met them.

yes

your parents got you fat when you were a kid, and now it's up to you alone to fix their fuckup

logic doesn't apply in this specific scenario, but in general this is what happens

que? wut is kilo?

Sounds like a good dad to me.

>paying for your fat shit daughter to go to liberal indoctrination
>not even getting a physically healthy daughter out of it

>Someone I know has a father.

That's bizarre. Most people don't.

Wait, kilo?

dafuq's that?

That part of the story was crazy right? But wait, read more, you'll be blown away by the actions of the absolute madman.

A kilo is 1 kg

Stopped reading there too. It's too weird. I knew of a guy with an uncle once but never met them.

wtf is a kg

this

a kilo

non Americans (human TRASH) are not allowed here

Kill yourselves

>Would you ever do this with a fat child?
My children will never be fat. They will see my parents and do activities with them and realise that they just can't keep up because they are fat. I will teach them to cook and look after themselves. I will cook good healthy meals for them and sugary treats will be just that a treat. So I will basically raise them on the diet I was. If my parents into portion control they could loose weight easy enough

bout tree fiddy

I don't have a relationship with my father because he is a narcissistic asshole. I haven't seen him or spoken to him in nine years. However, one thing I am grateful for is when he strong-handedly stopped me when i was on the road to obesity as a child.

We kill each other everyday, numbnuts. We get bored of that though and our blood lust is hard to quench. A steady bombing campaign against another country tides us over for several days. Should just bomb this whole miserable planet.

>nuts
>good for cutting
She probably does not even check calories

First of all I wouldn't let them go fat. But if they magically became fat, yeah, I would make some kind of ultimatum deal if they're of age. If they wanted to stay fat that's their choice, but I wouldn't pay for it.

Would she lose more weight if it was loss of 20kg of feathers or if it was 20kg of rocks?

Strange, I've met a lot of people with fathers.

Thats what you're mom said, cuck.

Tell her to get the fuck over it