ChainLink Cant be Stopped

Been monitoring top wallets and they are either holding or accumulating.its very well timed with the recent FUD. Strap in boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And here I am with only 20k LINK..

You alright , hold

>PRT
>SC

LINK will never moon beacsey banks wont let it hahahahaha deluded libkies

Is the latest date to the left or right?

I don't get how none of them tries anything to save the price.
If 2 or 3 got together and had just 10% of their worth in btc to push the price we would still be at 11k.

What am I not getting ? They don't think it can crash and get very low and not recover ?
Why isn't anyone of them writing somewhere what they know that makes them so sure they can keep literally millions of $ just sleeping ?

They are accumulating cheap LINK

>What am I not getting ? They don't think it can crash and get very low and not recover ?

They understand that the chance of that is almost 0%. You don't have to panic about every dip when you know something is worth many times its current value, and is positioned to massively increase in value in the coming months and years.

Because they're thinking long term.

I wish I went all in during the presale so I could be on that list. I've got over 500k at least. Been adding more on dips.

They don't daytrading so they don't care about the price right now, the price after October 16th is their main goal.

It's because they have so many millions they are just playing this game with fuck around with money. They aren't buying into crypto with their nets - would you risk your entire millionaire fortune in a game where even a couple hundred thousand makes you a demiwhale?

because nothing happened that made link less worth, no news,etc, nothing. its just that everyone is selling their alts for the btc fork.

20k? That's plenty to get to lamboland.
Here I am with only 1,2k LINK...

No they aren't, they didn't buy anything except ridiculous amounts.

why are they not sharing the info, the faster it goes mainstream the faster they can take their gains and invest somewhere else

they don't have millions because they just play with money

There's something going on but I don't understand. The volume is so low they're being retarded just letting it go to the shitter.
The lower it goes the harder to recover because TA fags won't accept it can go higher than some amount.

Link or WTC ?? Which will be bigger that is the question.

Link has also had several similar dips after mooning/uptrending.

WTC links RFID to the blockchain.
Chainlink links EVERYTHING to the blockchain.

This is the short answer.

>lower it goes
the more link for them

>TA fags
kek

imagine actually having this much time on your hands
instead of doing this you could have been trading my man

>same

I have 1m+ LINK but no money left over to put up a buy wall kek

Also I work for a living don't have time to day trade like you fags

Binance is down for me.

I'm in the top 25....no one sells because only idiots take the gamble of trying to gain more by playing shitty games. The quality of the project will be known in time. End of story. If you're a weak hand, then sell. If you want 10x from the current price, then stop selling. If you can't afford to hold, you should take your profit and go. This is a serious token. There is serious money in Sergey's idea. That is all that needs to be said.

I have a hundred bajillion link and let me tell you this project is unfathomable in its profitability, It will shift entire generations of wealth.

So what good would keeping the price at 11k right now do them? They're not going to sell any time soon, so why should they use their btc to keep it at 11k instead of waiting for it to drop and using their btc to buy more? Or just holding and using their btc for something else? They don't give a fuck if it stays at 11k right now because they know it will be 110k in 6 months, how don't you understand that?

I have a python script doing this for me lol. Builds onto charts and spreadsheets around the clock

>website/source?

how do they know
if they could prove it it would be 110k in 2 days, they can sell and go to another promising project

you can be assured of one thing
>link shills will shill this one for months and months

Seriously fuck the NOLINKERs. There is literally nothing going through their neanderthal brains.

except maybe you know, the rest of the crypto market
now please dont start with the console wars tier bullshit

SCAMMERS GONNA SCAM

been scraping data off etherscan.io with a python script

How is Sergey working with Google enough to have his name in a patent scamming?

Hoping you’re right user. I’m all in on LINK.

Still around OP?

OP here

How many link do you guys have? just increased to 70000.

>3813037
You'll find big money investing in
SONM as well.

Check out their whitepaper and case uses.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/

937 and not having an even 1000 kills me every single day. I'll top it off next paycheck

How?

Post your address, I'll swing you 63 LINK.

Veeky Forums is truly a bro-tier place deep down.

0x271447Ca8A9bb41d4b5C76D11b1d7b4D2db400a9

I only need 53 actually as I've got 947

I have 600

I need 249 to hit 1000 LINK biz-bros... almost to the 1000 club!

by the way, I'm also having issues with binance.com, try www.binance.com

Sent.

oh I forgot,

0xab5663a19ea984ce1c4bc112f33c492b39230c9a

if anyone wants to be so generous as to top me off

even 1 LINK from someone would make my day after such a bloody day

Despite all the shit shilling and manipulative FUD this place has really good guys.

I need 230 to have 10k

Started with 6500

I had 1500 and panic FUD on a shitty thread I was particularly spooked by but then realized the long-term value and had to buy back in..

Fairly new to crypto and learned DYOR and HODL fairly quickly

what price did you buy at?
i see lots of people posting huge link amounts, i guess i was so late to the party

learn python, its e z pz

>spend 150k+ USD on LINK

>shit poster complains about being late to the party

??????????????

>mfw i put nearly everything i have + money from my sister into this
>mfw its only 500 Link

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

If somebody wants to donate a few LINKs

0x1ab971c52b2ebff96ae2af25aab7da5c5b966204

>7 date columns but they all look to be from the same day
>Manually look on etherscan and the top 15 addresses are more outputs than inputs since link existed

Shilling level over 9000

Please share your script user?

Are those wallets from exchanges or something? Lots of transactions

They are the same wallets visible on OP's picture.
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

0x8d12a19 has nearly 300 pages of transactions over the last 20 days, so it might be a slow exchange but OP's picture shows it as not changing balance until the last column.

I got 3.4k. Left half of what I have in btc and wanted to go all in on Link but now with the fork comming I have no idea if I should do that or leave the half in btc

Just increased to 28k a few hours ago (from 12k) and it still doesn't feel like it's enough.

dude i have 5k and have no more money this month to spend on crypto

Honest question, what gives you this insane confidence in LINK? Are you filthy rich and just don't care?

I hope you are going to make it, bro. I'm a small fish myself. The €7.5k I put into this are half my savings, so I am taking a massive risk here. But I am just so convinced of the fundamentals, and I sold ETH way too early when it was €25 and lost money on Neo at €7 because I believed the FUD. This time I'll just hodl.

Feels good man.

Quite the opposite. I am 24 y.o. with a networth of €14k from a poor family background. My dream is just to own a nice house, not even a lambo. I'm not into luxury spending.

I am very confident in that LINK is certainly undervalued, there is no way this is not going to do at least a X2 and that is a highly conservative estimate. Just look at the market cap. I also read the whitepaper and this is easily one of the most useful technologies that came out of crypto since ETH was created. Of course there is risk associated with it, but I am willing to take it because the risk to reward ratio is so fucking insane.