Tfw got fired for being too quiet

>tfw got fired for being too quiet.

At your next job just scream like a maniac every half hour or so. You'll even it out.

Storytime

no-one is going to hire me now that I've been fired from a past job. im fucked

Got something to say? Say it!

how long did you work there, you pretty much need to leave it off your resume

>tfw I didn't want to eat lunch with people, one fucking time, because I don't like eating with strangers, and I get ostracized and made fun of

Man I'm from a small town in Minnesota, I don't do the whole "over the top social" thing.

you need to get that in writing or secretly record them saying that is the reason you are fired and go see an employment lawyer

Well pajeet that is your function if you have to pick up the phone at ur shitty call center

sorry user, thats evolution for you

thats pussy shit

OP, just trade crypto.

T H I S
Normies are litigious as fuck, the only way to get even is to play on the same ground, don't turn the other cheek

I got fired for having a violent tantrum and had a job 3 days later.... too quite my ass, what did you do?

Why don't you just talk more? Just look people in the eyes and talk.

>get called into supervisors office today
>she tells me she's been hearing from my coworkers that I act 'withdrawn', dont talk to them, or eat lunch with them on break, don't participate in off work get-togethers.
>Try telling her that I introverted and don't like to to talk while I'm working since I'm not good at doing both at the same time. Also tell her that I just prefer to eat alone.
>She then goes on about how its important that I do because it fosters good teamwork and is critical for the patients, blah blah blah....
>I tell her that I communicate with them when it's work related stuff
>She doesn't care, repeats the whole team player bullshit
>Tell her that I can't change my personality
>Well user that's 'disappointing to hear'
>Awkwardly leave and go back to work
>Next morning recieve a call form the H.R Manager saying I've been let go and not come back to work.

almost a year.

Quality memery

>tfw was fired becuase of having a low I.Q.

Why are my genetics such shit?

That really sucks, I hope there's something you can do about it. Female bosses are the worst. Are you a nurse or something?

Beta is as beta does

You should literally sue the company. If there's nothing wrong with your work, that's bullshit

The amazing thing about everyone carrying a phone around with them at all times means no one will question it. You should always always have a 1 button recording set up for situations like this. Always. Their is zero reason not to have your phone recording conversations at all times when your having them. I've gotten out of so much shit because i record what actually is said. And in an instant it can be used against somone legally or as black mail.

>fired for having a small penis

My boss saw my johnson when we were pissing next to each other, realised i had a 3-incher and fired me on the spot.

Why is the corporate world so unfair, bros?

How much bigger was your boss's dick? Did it dwarf your 3 inch peanor in comparison?

isnt that unfair dismissal?

It is an unwritten rule that baby carrots are not allowed to be successful in life.

>1 button recording
What app do you recommend for this?

No, worked in the pharmacy. Didn't have to deal with public thank god.

You can put this one down to experience then. The right answer from you would be, yes you're right, I'll try. Even if it's bullshit. Then at least you've got time to look for another job while you pretend to give a shit.

Also because you were shit at your job. You can get away with being quiet if you make them enough $.

There are a lot of apps on google playstore for this user. Not sure about apple though.

I dont think theres anything I can do, I don't think discrimination against personality type is a thing and I didn't have an employment contract.

Depending where OP lives that won't matter. I own a small company in California and my HR team literally lets me fire people because I don't like them. I live in at will state and the only thing that impacts me if I did that was their eligibility for unemployment. If I get a claim from a former employee and they get it, I get taxed more.

What kind of teamwork does a fucking pharmacy need holy shit fuck female managers

are you sure you just didnt do anything?

exactly what I said. But everyone worked in close quarters though and most of my coworkers were females so it was like high school 2.0.

TiIL record all your convos for future blackmailing $$$

>blackmailing $$$
*Damages compensation $$$
Don't call it blackmail

thats wrongful dismissal, depends where you live tho, every country has own laws.

Your company's a cunt for not letting you resign instead. You got fucked nigger.

I got fired on Friday for talking too much so I know the feeling

>mfw I just started at my first "big boy" job
>mfw on the first day, when invited for coffee, I said I don't drink coffee
>mfw I am the only one that gets excluded from the normie bonding experience of drinking the caffeinated jew
How fucked am I?

>and I didn't have an employment contract.
If you prove that you have been working there during almost a year without contract you can definitely sue them.

autism

What do you think i could do as I was fired for talking in a completely sociable workplace no warning or notice period just called into office and fired

I am like you op, i stopped applying for jobs and resigned the last one i am a neet full time now i dont have to talk to anyone in rl

get tea or hot chocolate retard, just act normal you dont have to be normal

Autistic. As. Fuck. But you are in good company, many of us here fail to pick up normal social cues at some point in our lives.

Go become a programmer, OP.
You won't have to talk to anyone and will make money writing shitty code that some other programmer will eventually have to fix. Or maybe you'll be one of those good programmers. What the fuck do you do anyway?

ur mum

>tfw got promoted for being calm and friendly

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because everything you say can and will be used against you.

Not that user.

This.
Or can't be easily replaced.

High demand for (your) labor is the best goddamn thing ever.

You asked for it you damn idiot.

You deserve it 100%

i work night shift as chemist at a hospital, almost no one to talk, so i can read, play games, sleep a while, pretty good for an introvert
>always tired
>i miss the cute nurses, sweet, sweet nurses, only old ugly cows at night

>sure, sounds good
>get to the place, order a tea and say "not a fan of coffee, I'll just have a tea instead"
>remain friends with your co-workers
Ah, much simpler and less autistic.

>she
There goes your problem. Never have a female superior. In my work right now, it's mostly guys at the top and people around me choose to work hard and we only talk about work during work, political stuffs after work.

How? They never explicitly stated that's the reason he got fired.
It's like when a company asks for your Facebook account on resume and puts (Optional) next to it.
I understand your pain though user, female HR, bosses are seriously the Devil's work.

pee pee poo poo on the bosses desk