You know how some men age badly and some age well (pic related at 50). What are the things I need to do to age well...

You know how some men age badly and some age well (pic related at 50). What are the things I need to do to age well? is stress key?

face lifts and botox from a good practicioner

It really comes down to genetics.

Diet, exercise and not drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes

bone structure. people with angular faces seem to age better than people with shapeless round faces.

>tfw angular face master race

1iu HGH ED

you pretty much have to have high test, otherwise your skin starts to loosen up and you start looking like shit in your 30s

I sit in bed and clench my jaw just hard enough to feel the seating of my bite. Then its a quick check in the mirror and a switch to what I feel looks more aesthetic. Try to hold that aesthetic position while you sleep OP

While you work HARD to age GRACEFULLY, chad's FIFTY-SIX year old DAD is out picking up 20 something HOTTIES with low SELF ESTEEM in his MASERATI

You just have to have the good genes (luck) of not going bald. Other than that, white men age relatively well.

Moisturize.

Idk who told you that because physiologically caucasians age the worst of all races. Google pheomelanins and UV exposure. There's a reason the black don't crack.

nordic whites who stay in their native environment age fine, and Mediterranean whites age well like george in high UV areas like most of the US. It's not about race it's about skin type and the place you grow up. Black people age like shit because of their lifestyle anyway though

I'm 31 and in my experience:
>genetics
>stress
>lifestyle choices

Genetics are definitely the buggest factor. People that eat well, minimize sun, and manage their stress can still look like dogshit in their 30s due to shitty genetics.

I live in the North of the UK and am one of 5 daughters and as much as I'm loathe to admit it, I very, very much beg to differ.
It's extremely overcast or all the time and most everybody around here has the skin texture of an old ballsack.
As for me, I've always been psychotic about wearing SPF 50 everytime I'm out in daylight. Guess who's 25 years old and doesn't have a single wrinkle, and guess who's SPF-scoffing siblings skin more has the texture of an Italian bag.
My boyfriend always used to laugh as well, well he's not laughing at that set of deep canals lining his forehead.

Mild climate or no, wear your SPF you chucklecucks.

uk is inbred hardly worth noting

i have pale skin because i'm half french, but have an olive tint if i go in the sun a lot from my dad's native american genes. I lived most of my adult life in las vegas and los angeles with the highest UV in the country. Guess who doesn't have a single wrinkle at 30, works outdoors, and NEVER uses spf? me

dude that man makes his own tequila and drinks it every night

If you have an olive tint then you have eumelanins in your skin which are more resistant to UV. Most in the UK and other such European countries, including myself, express pheomelanins in our skin, which are very sensitive to UV damage.
Generally the darker your skin the more resistant you are to external aging.

enjoy skin cancer in later life bro
imaginary native american genes wont save you

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

don't get married, be smart about how you protect your skin in the sun, and eat somewhat healthy (don't need too much attention on it desu)

also, try and limit drinking and drugs to an okay level instead of making it a daily habit

source: Asian guy that looks 28 but is 22 while all of his 22 year old Asian friends look 16

t. generation scared of everything including nature

CBA with that. Feel greasy as shit when I use sunscreen.
Brb gonna take the bins out, better put on my SPF 50
Quickly popping the shops, better grab my SPF 50
Fuck that shit, I want to get wrinkly as shit and fully experience the extent age fucks your body up. Although I'm not a woman lmao so not as bad I suppose. You're fucked though when you hit 30 lmao

Well if at 25 my skin still has the consistency of a toddler's bare arse I'm not too worried about how I'll look in 5 years after a life of vegetarianism and lifting.
Enjoy your nutsack visage I guess.

Do you put the sunscreen on just your face or your arms and that as well? Just face wouldn't be too bad but feel like applying it everywhere every time you go out would get annoying

> consistency of a toddler's bare arse I'm not too worried about how I'll look in 5 years after a life of vegetarianism and lifting
>Enjoy your nutsack visage I guess

What if I'm both? I look kind of like this fellow

Are you saying you have bones?

Nah I'm saying I have a baby face with a defined jawline. I've always wondered if I'm going to be sexy or look like a worn out teenager.

Also please don't spook me this late and night

>all these young cunts thinking looking good means not having wrinkles

That only applies to women you fucking faggots.

>geriatric Clint Eastwood
>attractive

isn't it past your bed time, kid?

I apply it to whatever area of my skin is exposed. UV does actually penetrate clothes too but there's only so much you can do. I actually apply mine in the morning though with my skincare shit though so it's not really an annoyance, just part of my routine. It's just like brushing your teeth every morning really.

>shit I don't have a comeback
>quick, call her fat

You gonna cap it and post it to Reddit too fagboy.

>he doesn't like crusty old man
>must be a kid
Not an argument

are you guys trying to compare smelly indians from Veeky Forums to george clooney?

holy fuck the delusion

you cant train genetics, idiots

have a look at dr. mike mew's "growing your face" seminar and try to practice his techniques on a near-continuous basis.