Meal prep suggestions for 1500 calorie diets?

Meal prep suggestions for 1500 calorie diets?

I was wondering if any of you guys have any meal plans that you like for 1500 calorie days. Preferably any for 200g protein. If not, I'd still like to see what you've got.

Thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/generic/rice-white-cooked-regular?portionid=15284&portionamount=1.000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

200g of protein for 1500c?
thats pretty steep if u ask me you will be missing out on alot of other nutrients

Turkey dumplings
Slice of turkey, teaspoon of low fat cottage cheese. Crimp around cottage cheese center. 5 of those is 80 calories and 10.8 grams of protein.

4 eggs
2lbs chicken breast
1 cup rice (dry weight)

*1/2 cup rice (dry weight)

oh gosh are those bliss balls

sweating.jpg

Would you suggest upping the calorie count? What would be a good way to do that?

Tilapia filets are about 120 calories with 23g of protein. Broccoli is also your friend.

>200g protein

Your body will shit almost half of that out before it can even synthesize it unless you're god mode or already yuuuge with lots of muscle.

How much do you weigh? What's your body fat percentage?

Does anybody here have some (list perhaps of) good vegetarian prep recipes? I don't want to eat meat with every meal

What are those ball things that look like dessert? I'm guessing peanut butter, chocolate whey protein powder, and some other stuff that was put in the fridge?

They look really tasty and I'm guessing they're not completely awful for you D:

Read the sticky.

Tofu if you want to replace meat.
Broccoli is also really good
Spinach
Veg stir fry (bean sprout, water chestnuts, bamboo slices, boc Choy, carrots and cucumber tossed with lite soy and cooked in a skillet.

Meatballs? lmao

Eat salads, make veggie soups, make veggie stews, come on man think a little bit before asking stupid questions.

>meal prep salads

What's the white stuff then? Looks like oatmeal.

They just look to oddly coloured to be meatballs :(

>tfw it could be feta cheese

i've made mediterranean meatballs and the feta didn't change colors when it was mixed in like that, looks similar.

What the fuck do you mean by dry weight?

>1500 calories
that's really fucking steep isn't it? I'm going to assume most people's TDEE is around 2.8k a day

I don't think it's possible to hit your macros on such a strict diet but I'm sure someone can prove me wrong

he fucked up saying 1/2 cup of dry rice.

1 cup of dry rice is 400 calories but is a fucking lot of food space-wise when cooked. fills you up.

Uncooked sure, but after cooking? o.O? How much cheese do you use?

>I'm going to assume most people have a tdee of 2.8k a day
We'll you're wrong. It's 2.5 for males and 2 for women. Even less if you're shorter than average height and not active.

I don't give a fuck about womyn

Even then, a 1000 calorie deficit is a sure great way to lose your fucking gains

weighed before cooking

>1 cup of dry rice is 400 calories

No dude, its more like 730 kcal.

mobile.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/generic/rice-white-cooked-regular?portionid=15284&portionamount=1.000

Maybe OP isn't what you think of when you say "most people". My TDEE f.ex. is around 1800 calories