Hello /b/,I have the chance to cuck my brothers best friend

Hello /b/,I have the chance to cuck my brothers best friend.

>recent removal
>live with my brother and his gf now
>my brother is the kind of person that smokes hash and weed all day if he can,likes tattoos,drinking,parties,etc
>he is also kinda a bandit,he used to steal shit when we were poor af,stole me 40€ once
>will lie anyone if needed
>his friend(wich is very similar to my brother)and the friends gf (lets call her P)stood with us for 3 days
>first day everything is good
>Second day she tells me something about my father telling her to be my gf and to sneak into my room at night when we were left alone
>it was obviously bullshit
>last day she starts to send me messages on whatsapp
>she tells me she had dreamed 2 times with me
>tell me she thinks im hot and handsome and that she likes me
>only sent her 3 messages and 3 words max
>bitch is ugly af but her body is really good
>She treats him badly last day

Also they both tattooed each other names the second day they they were here.

Her bf already wants to modify it and he doesn't even know she wants to cheat on him.

So what do I do?I dont even know why tf is she attracted to me,I haven't had sex in years,and the attention is nice,but they have been together almost a year even when they are the kind of people that can maintain a relationship.

>/b/

Lol didn't read

Shit I fucked up,sorry fitizend

> browsing /b/
> making it

Dude i need help

What do you need help with?

Either be an asshole and help the bitch cheat or don't do it. Its not a hard concept

Yeah thanks man,good night Veeky Forums

>is ugly but has nice body

nah, thats like stealing a honda with a v6

Don't do it, if you're not a shitty person the guilt will follow you for the rest of your life and will make you miserable.

t. Guy who used to cheat on his ex

It's a simple thing really, you get involved with a whore or you don't. Also this would not count as cucking cause he obviously doesn't know about it. Be a decent person and tell a brother what is up.

Well man, the only way i find fucking this girl is a good idea is if you are a permavirgin with 0 experience in sex.
But i find a lot of cons in this situation. Your brother acquaintance are not the nicest people around and they can get you in trouble just by the simple fact they know you. Then, this bitch is not trustworthy, she hangs out with stonners and she has tattoos, she is going to get you in troubles no matter what.

I'm not cheating on anyone tho
Yeah that would be the correct thing to do,the thing is he doesnt have anywhere to go but his gfs grandma place because his mother kicked him ,so knowing my brother he would end up living with us,and I dont want that 2bh.

I'm just ignoring what happened for now

Man up and find your own place.

Wow OP your brother sounds soooooo cool such a badass I'm amazed he's not on the cover of Badass Magazine!

You are trailer trash and do not belong on my Mongolian hat weaving forum.

Kill yourself and your criminal associates, preferably with a trailer fire.

Yeah,thats my goal,bUt for now this is what I have

Wtf dude,he is a good brotherafter all and I love him (nohomo)

Everyone has done shit.

i haven't. my brother hasn't either.

i browse the 5chinz for schadenfreude and to be happy my life will never be as shitty as 99% of people's on here. it's good laffs desu.

Well you are more pathetic than I will ever be,its sad,brother.

>some anonymous "bandit's" brother
>wants help ruining a relationship
>calls *me* pathetic

ok, i know you're speaking from a point of personal experience and expertise, but you're wrong.

You can do occasional shit life in while growing up and learning from your mistakes, no problem..
But you don't do that shit close ton home/family/good friends where you can't recover/makeup/fix from mistakes.
Be smart with your learning.

Thx Veeky Forums im telling my brother today

You all sounds like absolute trash tier humans, I implore you never to post this drama bullshit to Veeky Forums again and to fuck off.

She's a skank. Cuck her by setting her up not your brothers best friend. Don't fall for the old pussy meme, it'll turn you into a degrnerate.