How to get rid of female hips?

Are there even exercises that will hide the ugliest thing ever had by a man (female hips)?

>pic related

Or will I forever be reminded that they tried to abort me when I look at the mirror?

I've exercised hard for almost two years now. I will do anything to look like a man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VzCnJW1Meg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pull your pants up nigger

I would fill in the obliques. will give you a fridge look but it's better than that feminine curve.

you'll make it breh.

There is no fixing those hips but with bigger lats and better obliques your body would look better

This curve is disgusting. I even hate looking at it.

I also was birthed with hips to birth

Pls help

Does pic related work for the obliques?

I feel you.

I wish someone here had an idea to fix them. Even if cirurgically. I'd remove bones just to get rid of this crap.

Hope so cause that's one I do

Do not do this. This will make it soo much worse. Watch athlean x and all of his videos on external obliques. Watch all of his core videos it will make it better. ONCE AGAIN DO NOT DO THIS EXERCISE.

That dude actually doesn't have super wide hips. He just needs a lot of bulk and core work.

squats
deadlifts

don't do those with weights unless you want bigger hips

i did this exercise as a beginner and fucked up my hips for all eternity

now they call me big ass mark

this. at least go fridge mode instead of hourglass

>big ass mark
kek

>will do anything

go back to your before pic. Wasn't noticeable then.

Bad for the spine?

That's not why they call you mark

What do you mean?, did it made your hips bigger?

But won't these exercises make his external obliques (i.e. sides) bigger, effectively hiding his hips?

I got dem big hips too.
feelsbad

>When people can't read the post or recognize meme pics
It's not him.

They think OP really posted a pic with his name in the filename... Its gotta be summer.

Yeah, lose weight and then bulk phaggot

you cant, Thats the joke

wear your clothes at the waist like a real man.

GUYS PLEASE TELL ME, WHATS WRONG WITH THIS EXCERSICE?!?, IS IT GONNA MAKE MY HIPS SEEM BIGGER OR MAKE MY BACK EXPLODE?

I think it's hot.

jesus, go watch the athlean-x videos like another poster suggested. Oblique abdominals do not run perpendicular to the spine, side crunches and this shit aren't the most direct way of working them.

>those hips on the left

Fuck mine look even worse.

This video?
youtube.com/watch?v=_VzCnJW1Meg

That looks fucking disgusting

>athlean x or in other words a wanna be physicist with his made up accessories
If you want to get rid of your fucking ugly ass women hips you will have to squat and deadlift you fucking losers, no amount of accessory work will fix your lack of core

Just made a collage of my hell with big hips. Can squat 2plate, deadlift 3pate twice

Even cutting down they still never leave. Im gonna eat at matinence and lift heavy for the next year. Def adding core work

If he wore his pants where you're fucking supposed to it wouldn't matter. Holy shit the level of idiocy on some people. I bet this fucker wears dress pants there and looks like a Jewish cock in a dress shirt

They're not that bad, they'll be negligible the more you grow

Exactly what i thought. I've only been lifting for 1.5 years and the first half of that i did a brosplit lmao. Plenty of people have big hips, normies don't realize it

Or he pulled them down to take a picture you racist fuck.

This. Wide hips aren't really a problem unless you're trying for ottermode; the bigger you get the less it'll be noticed.

>Shitting on Athlean-x
You went to far, user.

SIDE BENDS AND LAT WORK.

HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR AND UNDERSTAND.

If pic related is you, you made a real dumb move when you tatooed your sides. It makes your waist look thinner and your hips look even larger. Get rid of it.

>How to get rid of female hips?

The first thing you want to do is NOT get tattoos that accentuate the illusion of having an hourglass figure.

What are you a weather woman?

>train strongman
>get a thick as fuck core
>go bearmode

underrated

Op's picture looks weird because looks like that kid only trained arms, cut down a couple of pounds and got olied up.
If you legit have wide hips, try working on your core, your lats and shoulders. Big chest can also help

Focus on lower back and exercises that require core stability: deadlifts, front squats, levers/other core heavy calisthenics.

As others have said, you'll be fridge mode instead, but you'll at least look strong.