I'm 5'11

I'm 5'11.
There, I've fucking said it.

I'm a professional athlete and I know that 6 foot is the cut off for truly gifted athletes. How many guys over 6 foot can back flip?

I can single arm pull up. I can dragon flag. I've got a legit 7.6 x 6 inch cock. I'm pretty handsome but mostly charming as fuck.

But the siimple fact remains. I still work twice as hard as taller dudes, in every walk of life.

I look down upon taller dudes with disdain. They lack the fire and the motivation that I have... and that motivation comes from a deep seated feeling of inadequacy. I can't help but think 'Imagine if I was that height - what a monster athlete I'd be' and in the back of my mind I know I wouldn't be as good as an athlete as I am now, because motherfuckers don't just 'scale up'. At a taller height I wouldn't be as good. And the worst bit is I'd have that complacency of mediocrity from height.

I'm bitter. And that bitterness drives me to be better, stronger, smarter, richer, than all those tall faggots. And I'm winning. I compete against tall fuckers in every walk of life, and in most walks of life they don't compete, they just drift along. So when I meet one in athletic competition it's time for his lanky weak bones, his anemic organs, his soft loose muscles and feminine posture to be crushed, battered bruised. I take a hold of his waifish frame and I fucking demolish it. We all do. Every man under 5'11 is spending his life crushing the underved, the unknowing.

And yeah, tall fags will say they live their lives free from measuring up to others, free from inadequacy and they're right. Ye know who else does that. Fat acceptance fuckers.

I'm an absolute bitter, short, bastard. I crush pussy. I take the fucking money. I crush taller men. I win. I win. I win. I keep telling myself that and everyone knows I do.

We own the world and it's tall fuckers who drift along like waifish ghouls.

>I've got a legit 7.6 x 6 inch cock
post pics

wtf is the point of posting this

We don't need motivation when we've already made it you sub-human.

You work harder all you like, but you'll never know what it feels like to look across a crowded room and see the other side.

>pro athlete
>baseball
I hope pic is not related

>All them feels

6'2" feels pretty good too

>I look down upon taller dudes with disdain

It's not me. Some tall lanky fucker I know.

you saved a compilation of pics of some "tall lanky fucker" you know?

Why would you lie and say you destroy the pussy when its obvious you want to gargle this man's love seed?

You've been watching too many strongman videos candito

OP, I think you're overthinking the tall dude vs. manlet meme. Based on what you've said, you're of an average height, but you're clearly doing well for yourself. If you're happy with where you're at, then keep on doing you. I don't know why you have your panties in a bunch.

>gif

>be 6ft 1
>got a second date with a 5ft 11 at dancer this week
>feels good to be tall senpai

I actually feel bad for people under 6ft, for half the first date we shit talked manlets and our genetic superiority. I never thought I'd meet a girl who would start that type of conversation.
Best thing?
>she was the one to ask me out
>I litrally didn't have to try and woo her

>lanklet conversation consists of talking about height
what the fuck hahaha

>I'm a professional athlete
citation needed

This is why manlets are looked down upon

Hey boys new copypasta

and then you woke up?

>lanklet
>6'1"

Pick one

fuck you

We tall men are the wolves at the top of the hill. Have fun looking for your meal.

P.S. What sport do you play?

Woman is the manlet of the world!

What is the point of this thread, you insecure fucking retard?

Manlet is just a meme you dip. Nobody actually gives a shit unless you're 5'4 or shorter. Quit coming to Veeky Forums so much and stop being so autistic.

Yes, I'm fucking mad.

>Some autistic people on Veeky Forums look down on people
Wow, my life is SO affected.

Why do you care so much?

Op is a fag for using Veeky Forums for blog

>being secure with yourself and your body
>posting this

This guy looks familiar from somewhere. But this isn't you.

Ive seen this guy on r9k threads, its a typical chad catfish