Swedish Snus

What is Veeky Forums opinion on Seedish Snus? Not the American shit, but legit Swedish Snus, such as General brand?

tobacco is for poor people and non-whites

which are you?

its basically dip for pussies.

Healthier than smoking and dip, cooler than vaping or gum. Nicotine is a stimulant and chronic use probably protects against Alzheimer's, and possibly schizophrenia if you happen to be genetically prone. It still stands a pretty good chance of fucking up your gums if used regularly, but you could do quite a bit worse.

Thanks m8.

I always see Erik Karlsson (NHL player) doing this. He chews on them during games.

I got into them because Alexander Gustafsson lol

>cooler

kek

Get the fuck out you faggot

>snus
>cooler than vaping
have you actually seen someone use snus

Enjoy losing your jaw gains lmao

There's a guy we call jaws because he had to get half of his lower jaw removed because of cancer he got from dipping. He gave no fucks and still dipped on the other side, but fuck he was gross looking.

>fucking yourself up like that on purpose
>year you're reading this

OP specified not the American shit

The stuff we have here in Europe won't do that to you

Is this true?
I used to chew, but quit because i didn't want stained teeth and head cancer. But I could definitely use a stimulant like chew.

fucked up my teeth and gums and failed to make me quit smoking

years later i spent thousands dollars at the dentist and quit cold turkey. feels good

Not the best tasting way of ingesting nicotine

That being said, when it comes to snus, I prefer the "Lös" (non-prepackaged) variety, mostly due to the small ritual of preparing.

Gum and smokes though

Snus can fuck up your gums somewhat, but it wont give you oral cancer.

>cooler than x
no. It looks fucking retarded. And this is coming from a norwegian.

Unless you use it to stop smoking, it is completely pointless.

This meme needs to die

Maybe one day you'll be a man

>chronic use probably protects against Alzheimer's, and possibly schizophrenia
>chew tobacco its good for you

this is as memey as when bitches say red wine and chocolate are good for you because "muh antioxidants" holy shit.

It's not a meme. X doesn't imply A because Y implies A.

But red wine has been shown to have tons of great benefits

It's not chewing tobacco.

No resveratrol has which is in the grapes used in red wine and the amount of resveratrol you need to have a positive effect is more than you can get from red wine.

Tfw Veeky Forums fags love to argue so much, that they stop arguing about the mentioned problem, but instead argue about something else.

Tobacco causes cancer m8, just cause it's in a lil packet doesn't change that

>Showing a highly carcinogenic substance into your mouth and keeping it there all day every day will not cause cancer
k

I'll tell you boys this: don't waste your time trying snuff. It's like cramming nicotine mud into your nostril.

I saw it in Inglorious Basterds and thought it was going to be dry powder. Nope.

>look guize i use SNUS because i'm from SWEDEN isn't that awesome XD i thought you'd be very interested and want to hear all about it especially on a non-related fitness board XD
Fuck off nobody cares.

I hate snus.

*puts a pouch in the mouth*

Swedish snus has been a huge help in my lifting career. Eversince I started using it my lifts went up and i felt much more energetic and motivated each day. Also my test levels went through the roof! Never gonna stop after 7 years and counting

Snus, not snuff

You must've bought something wrong. I snuffed for a while, and it's literally a powder you tap on your hand between your thumb and forefinger.

snus refers to both. snus is just the swedish translation of snuff.

Did it look like this?

Snuff is nasal, Snus is oral.

If he snorted that, I'd be impressed...

>le x is manly
>post woman doing x

Well, he said it was like mud. I mean there's snuff, and then there's nasal snuff, so probably he just bought the wrong kind.

Insecure amerifat detected.

He did.
The nasa snuff is like a fine, dry powder. The mud is for oral use.