Bulgarian-Byzantine Wars

>but in the end it doesn't even matter

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217238-Mycenaean-sample-Gedmatch-(c-1600�1100-BC)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Ottomans enslaving the inferior races.

>inferior
turkroach go home

shh subhuman balkanrapebaby. Don't make me crush your puny inbred slav(e) head with a mace.

you fucking greek convert thinking he have anything with the mongoloid turks, should be and as things go will be set ablaze alive

you have a way with words man

If you ever associate me with your hellenized inbred kind i'll crush your inbred balkanite head with a mace. rapebaby.

Know your fucking place. Son of a köçek.

Stop spamming this thread you worthless pile of shit. Fucking french turk larping faggot I hate you more than anyone else on the planet, I would give everything just to hear every fucking bone in your body being crushed

Wtf is wrong with you guys? Why do you always act this way?

I can't stand crackers, balkanrapebabies and other subhumans from Europe. And Balkanrapebabies are too obsessed with us.

you hypocritical human filth, autistically scouring the entirety of Veeky Forums only to insert your retarded baiting in the threads of others, you abnormal deformed excuse of a homo-sapiens

Anatolians just assimilated into Greek culture during the Byzantine Empire. They just LARP as their rulers.

Greeks are a subhuman mix of Hellenized Armenians+Anatolians+Pontians+Syrians.

What’s so great about Anatolia that celts/greeks/romans/armenians/kurds/Arabs/mondols/turks wanted to live there?

>celts
they were genocided
>romans
not really
>greeks
only on the coasts
>Romans
lel not even in the major cities
>armenians
technically they didn't live in Anatolia but yes. They're kinda native to Anatolia
>Kurds
Turks paid Kurdish landlords to populate Eastern Anatolia with muslims
>mongols
not rly
>Turks
Mostly Kipchak agression from the north that forced Turks to migrate to Anatolia

Greeks are the same race from the Mycenaeans until nowdays, you mongoloid ape. Recent genetic studies proved this. But why you don't try to find your roots subhuman barbarian, that you never offered anything into human culture, apart from rapes and genocides.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217238-Mycenaean-sample-Gedmatch-(c-1600�1100-BC)

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Atlantic_Baltic 40.5
2 Southern 38.93
3 Caucasus_Gedrosia 20.44
4 African 0.13

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Sicilian (Dodecad) 5.58
2 C_Italian (Dodecad) 5.65
3 Ashkenazy_Jews 6.44
4 S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) 6.53
5 Ashkenazi (Dodecad) 6.83

Italians are literally close to your """ancestors""" than you lmao hellenized mutt

Southern Italians are the same race with Greeks, so it's logic to have commoj origins. You fucking mongol your DNA is coming from sheep fuckers of Gobi.

Literally none of the people you mentioned are subhuman.

This doesn’t answer my question at all

Place between literally everywhere.