What deodorants do you guys use?

What deodorants do you guys use?
Ive been using old spice but its ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

pgconsumersupport.secure.force.com/ContactUs/emailus?brand=Old Spice&country=United States of America&language=English-US
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

degree sport anti perspirant, it smells and works great

Deodorant is for cucks. I use crystal potassium alum chunk. I shower, wet the compound then rub it on each axilla for 30 seconds or so. Finally an actual scentless odor control. It lasts forever too. Before that I used arm and hammer unscented. Like all other unscented deodorants it was heavily scented. This angers the autism.

Jesus man that's the most autistic thing I've ever read on this board

>actually rubbing the cancerous scented Jew on your armpits.
You might as well just fuckinn cauterize your sweat glands shut. I'll see you in hell

do i just sweat like a pig whenever a girl looks at me then

yeah dude pit stains make girls soaking wet

Get your cardio right. Took my sweating from 100 to 0 in about 3 months.

I like the little round BRUT sticks. They smell good to me.

(I also like Aqua Velva aftershave.)

something without antiperspirant

Yeah man, I wipe my brow of and casually flick droplets of sweat onto the females I'm talking to. Usually their eyes roll back and thier tounges hang out white the sound of them creaming thier panties fills the room. Shits so cash breh

after i shower, when my pits are dry, i use an old shaving brush to apply a light dusting of cornstarch to them. Then I brush of the excess.

It's surprisingly effective

Since I'm a clean person who showers at least once a day, and since I don't eat shit food that literally clogs and pollutes my pores, and since I put on clean clothes every day, I don't typically use antiperspirant or deodorant because I don't need it. Perhaps you should up your personal hygiene game?

hygiene doesn't matter, when you're working out you're gonna sweat, unless you're pumping fairy weights you're going to need deodorant.

This doesnt help if you live somewhere were its hot as fuck.

> food clogs pores
nice

I'm a bicycle road racer, dude; I KNOW from sweating, I sweat BUCKETS compared to just working out at the gym.

Also helps to wear moisture-wicking clothing when you go to the gym; cotton just collects your sweat and hangs on to it, it doesn't evaporate away like technical fabrics can do. Look into it.

See above

You really think that what you eat doesn't affect what comes out in your sweat? LOL.

Ah shove it up your ass. You know nothing about me and couldn't be more wrong.

Please be joking, unless you're in the arctic and never sweat, you are repulsing everyone around you. Armpits naturally smell because of all the bacteria and lack of air, you could be the healthiest person in the world and the odor will still be there after a few hours.

Protip: You always smell worse than you think you do

Used to use Arm and Hammer.

Just switched to Every Man Jack - fucking awesome. A little pricey, but worth it.

Let me guess, you also drink black coffee, whiskey, and order steak blue rare? Go into college threads and start screaming about le trades meme? This mix of condescension and arrogance always leads back to a very specific type of person

I only use luxury coffee infused deodorant. I'll leave AXE and Old Spice to the peasants

pajeet my son

I know Axe is tied to the "high school locker room" meme but the gel antiperspirants actually smell nice. A small spray of the canned type can even work well, the trick is not overdoing it.

What are some decent brands of cycling clothing I can get? I live in florida and its hot as fuck here right now and my 15 minute bike ride to work has me pouring sweat.

I use old spice swegger, grils actually like the smell

Aluminum stains white shirts though.

>food clogs pores
>food affects your sweat

These aren't the same but nice try reading buddy

My team gets our kit made by Voler; it's at least as good as anything else, especially for the price.

Don't wash it on hot water, and don't put it in the dryer, air-dry it on a hanger only ever, or you'll ruin the moisture-wicking properties of the fabric. Plan on replacing your kit annually, too, it stretches and wears and doesn't work right or fit right anymore.

To be fair I work in a lab that's always on the verge of being too cold.

Coffee: cream and sugar
Whiskey: single malt, and RARELY drink anything.
Steak: Medium rare, please, and not all that often; usually chicken breast.
WTF is 'le trades meme'?

You're teenagers; I'm an adult. You smell different than I do, and you tend to not be as clean overall just because. I remember what it was like to be you. Just up your game.

Use odorless antiperspirant and if you're going somewhere nice a little Cologne.

>I work in a lab
>Steak: Medium rare, please, and not all that often; usually chicken breast
>you're teenagers; I'm an adult

user, I--forget it.

degree cool rush

Dove Invisible Antiperspirant

I put on cologne whenever I want to smell good

Anyone know any good aluminium free deodorant?

Wish I could find an antiperspirant deodorant that was truly scentless. The only one I found made my pits itchy.
Now I use one for people with a clinical condition that makes them sweat a fuckton. It works for 48 hours too and the smell lasts for about 24 so when I have to wear perfume for a date I plan in advance and apply deodorant the night before. It's a pain in the ass but what can I do.

arm and hammer's natty deodorant

>I'm a clean person I don't need deodorant
>Don't talk to me about sweating bro I sweat buckets
>I wear polyester bro it just evaporates right off of me I'm sure I smell fine

see
comes unscented

This, it is also cheaper than Degree and shit.

Looks promising, thanks.

every deodorant i've used stained my shirt or performed shitty besides old spice now i'm afraid of using anything else. shitty deodorant is fucking traumatic man

wait why does aluminum matter

I cycle degree and brut solid. Also trim those hairs. Having a forest doesn't help.

I actually like old spice.

Used to use Old Spice Pure Sport till they changed the formula to make it smell like fucking baby power.

For work I use Axe White Label or Degree Ultra Clear since I'm always moving. The only antiperspirants that don't yellow pit stains.

The other days I just use Dove men's deodorant cool fresh.

Used old spice for a week or two started to give me pit rashes. Welp back to degree

I use their body wash. What can I say I'm a sucker to packaging

I literally rub lemon juice into my armpits

if you're mad that old spice stinks like baby wipes now i highly suggest you complain hopefully the moron who thought penny pinching was a good idea gets lynched

pgconsumersupport.secure.force.com/ContactUs/emailus?brand=Old Spice&country=United States of America&language=English-US

>Barely use deo, only when I really feel I'ma get sweaty
>Constantly get told I smell good, smell "safe" or other shit

This is the only real answer

Yeah old Spice sucks. I used to use it. A guy in work with goes around smelling lime evaporating old Spice deodorant all day. I sure hope that wasn't me in the past.

I use Brut classic now. It's fine.

>smell safe

How many times has someone actually said that to you?

"Safe" isn't a smell

I don't like the way it sticks. It's a bit annoying to wash it off in the shower. It also stains clothes. Apparently it can cause cancer. And I'd rather be natty if possible.

Use Certain Dri every-other night before you got to bed and you won't really give a shit about day-time deodorant - you'll use it, but it won't be as big of a deal

I use MiraDry

I don't wear deodorant any longer. I believe it is loaded with chemicals and toxins. I wear crystal mineral deodorant,although it doesn't work too well. I'd rather have BO and inconvenience others than develop cancer.

what's wrong with old spice? It's fine, gf likes it too
Otherwise go uncented and find a fragrance to wear you like if you want scent.

/thread

You know there's antiperspirants for you out there, right?

Unscented ones with antiperspirant. I just don't need to sweat. When I'm not at the gym, I use a subtle cologne. Personally, smelling similar to a middle school locker room doesn't sound appealing.

A degree in cheeseburgers, you whore?

axe when I'm just doing errands around town or lounging at home

old spice when I go to work

whatever non scented sale stick plus cologne when I'm doing anything that requires a polo shirt or fancier

mom buys me a fuck ton of deodorant and stuff for Christmas. all my toiletries basically and by the next Christmas I'm just running out. it's a great situation.