Costco has literally earned my loyalty for life

Costco has literally earned my loyalty for life.

Please make more flavors. These are perfection.

do you have a full nutrition label for these things?

I second this

the cookie dough is just okay but the brownie is GOAT

They're cheap and have decent macros, but they taste like cardboard. That doesn't really bother me, but a lot of Veeky Forums seems to be pretty concerned about what their protein powder, etc taste like.

The chocolate one in particular tastes like old packing material.

get out of here, GNC shill

Is shilling these bars a new Veeky Forums meme?

OP from the last protein bar thread. Dunno user, shit is spreading

>barely over 1g/10cal
no thx

They're building a Costco in my city. Scheduled to open up in two weeks. I'll report back on the shill-to-chill ratio then.

They are decent for sure. Ive had more expensive bars taste worse as well. I just wish the peanut butter one was more accurately flavoured. I might still buy these and put a bit of peanut butter on them. Good price though, bars are too expensive in Canada.

I'm pretty sure they only recently added them in at costco. I'm under the impression that most Veeky Forums users are pretty devout to costco already, so having what's basically a convenient costco brand version of Quest bars is pretty fucking neato.
It's probably about the same in terms of cost, but just being able to buy them in bulk along with whatever I buy at costco is a nice convenience versus buying it online and having to wait for delivery.

the detour ones are also good

I usually grab the pure protein pack tho

Tried something with similar macros at Walmart. The chocolate chip tasted like ass but the apple was surprisingly good.

thats actually not bad

to bad the closest costco to me is like 1hr walk

~3 miles
>too far to walk
Nigga get a bike you poor fuk

its almost a quest bar

Damn, you got my hopes up OP. I'm like the biggest Costco shill, but man these macro's are painfully average.

Fiber is good and Protein/fat ratio is ok, but this really isn't anything special unless you're a permabulker

at least they're probably really cheap.

What protein bars do you eat fampai?

I was about to drop $50 on quest bars before seeing this thread... These seem only slightly worse but you can get em for less than half the price of a quest bar.

Thanks OP

$1.15 a bar is ok.

I don't eat protein bars, but I was open to the idea

the sheer amount of fiber in these and other protein bars scares me

especially if it's mostly soluble fiber... hello constipation